2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

hey guys!! mika in concert was awesome!i went with my friend revica XD. anyway, i got some pics and movies for ya if u want.....btw revica......i took lots of those pics too!!!

p.s. .......slingshotted bra in da sky!! (someone slingshotted their bra at mika...and missed...)

p.s.s. Finkster.......(jess).......your hand and bracelet is in like all my pics lol its ok. u should be a hand model XD

WOW! everyone, what amazing reviews! :thumb_yello:

I am sooo happy for you! It sounds like quite an extraordinary concert.

Does anyone know about the girls that were coming from Montreal? Vero, Danie, Becky and Marilyne? I want to know how it went for them. I only know Vero got a chance to be a Lollipop Girl again! :woot_jump:

Thank you for the reviews and pics.

Can't wiat for more!

I wonder if he'll continue bringing people up on stage during "Lollipop" for the rest of the N. American tour.....*crosses fingers*

Like Mika said, just get 10 of you together and jump up at once and no one will stop you. :naughty:

So relax opens and i just stood there util the first oooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHaahhahhhhhahhhh.

I had to take it in, I live for that part in the show, idk why. The entire show was ****ing amazing. HAhahahaha, during big girl he came right to the edge of the stage and dropped his mic in between the barrier and the stage, and just put this look on his face like, are you kidding me? but in a funny way and laughed, it was priceless. I don't know which song it was during but Mika just came from a quick change and I saw that his tooth was bleeding and his mouth was all bloody but he just kept performing like he didn't even notice. OH!and SARANYDE! She was amazing! Before last night, I was not very fond of her at all and thought that she had way to big a part, but that is NOT the case. she IS in the back for the concert, she sings back up, but you hear mika's voice obviously, when they do the covers, theres parts where it's more like a duet and that's fine. But really, I felt like she is a great little something added to the show. Anways, the whole rest of the show, was just unbelieeeeeeeeeevable! I swear on everything I have stuck in the middle, it was like he was singing it to me an erinsinterpretation cause we were still dancing and singing and going crazy during it instead of just standing like the rest of the fans. He even got up from the piano with the mic and came towards us, I've never seen him do that for stuck in the middle. It was amazing. SO now, LOLLIPOP. He had told us earlier that he wanted everyone to go on stage but the barrier was so high and it really seemed like there was just no way. He must have remembered everyone he told to jump up because mid song, I see my friend neil just being pulled on stage by mika, after freaking out I reach my hand out and mika starts pulling me over the baracade.

It was the most amazing moment of my life. I will never ever ever ever forget it. Soon after my friends liam and cara jumped the barrier and got on stage and danced....it was pretty bad ass. haha.

After the show ended I talked to Andy (his beloved camera-man) because I had been talking to him before the show, and I was like seriously Andy, this is my 5th show, and this was the most amazing thing ever and I started crying after, and he was like " I know! i saw you in the front! haha " Andy is such a nice guy, poor thing I think half of the stuff he shot last night is of me and my friends. After hugging absolutely everyone, idk why i was just like I LOVE YOU ALL, I LOVE EVERYONE! i was in complete bliss. This random girl next to me was just like that was amazing! and i was like I KNOW! and she was like how much did you pay for you ticket?! and i was like 30, and she was like i payed 170! but it was so worth it! hahahaha, it was just really weird, we started hugging eachother and screaming I LOVE YOU! It was a complete circus. Mika said that this was his favorite new york show ever,and he could not stop thanking us. Andy told me afterwards that this was by far the best show yet on this tour and that we appreciated it more than anyone else. (( i'm not doubting anyones appreciation! im just saying what he said! We all show things in different ways, i think we all just went crazy. ))

Seriously, there wasn't a quiet moment. Except for the beginning of Any other World. People didn't just clap and saying yay mika! after every song. The crowd was ROARING!it was amazing. I found Mika often looking up at the balconies when we would be cheering or singing and just smile and laugh. It was like he was beside himself. So after I got some cash from the ATM and bought a Mika shirt, we headed outside to a hot dog stand and downed bottle s of water and iced tea. About 20-30 people actually waited for Mika on the other side, for about an hour. While we were waiting, Perez Hilton and Katy Perry walked out which was awesome. And then Mika came out and signed for everyone, but couldn't take pictures. He then got into the van with Perez and Katy and took off.

I will never get over last night.

Mika, you are my hero. period.

so it's not the producer... must be someone from the tour organization, manager or anything else :thumb_yello:

It was that blonde guy with the glasses. that's John, right? Jack explained them all to me. i get them os confused. :naughty:

And has Perez picked up Katy Perry yet or ever talked about her? I haven't been keeping up.

what are you insinuating?:naughty::naughty:

they must have partied all night long !! :punk: :punk: :punk:

It was that blonde guy with the glasses. that's John, right? Jack explained them all to me. i get them os confused. :naughty:

And has Perez picked up Katy Perry yet or ever talked about her? I haven't been keeping up.

and yes, perez already posted something about her, and it was rather POSITIVE :thumb_yello:

After all we got a chance to chat with MIKA. He went inside for his sound check. We all got very warm after that. A few minutes later we all saw two girls walking towards us with a two bags from Dunkin Donuts. John did not lie to us. He got all of us hot chocolate and donuts. They were so sweet with us. It is very difficult not to love all of them.

Around 6pm, the guards came out and put some fences. Let me tell you, there were a lot of people who tried to go in front us. I hate that part of the show, but what can we do. Before we went inside the venue, MIKA's mom came out and his sister as well (Jasmine) with a very goof looking young man. OH yeah Andi came out as well. He stayed for a while with us. We were all singing Grace Kelly, Love today!!! It was so much fun!!!!

We finally got into the venue and I was front stage center. First time. At the philly show I was in front as well but not in the center. Somehow, I got separated from Holly, jess and alex. I ended up next to thatpinksock (rachel) and one of jackie's friend. We were very friendly to each other, I believe.

The midway state came one and they were wayyyyyyyyy beter than the philly's show. I like them more now!!!

MIKA came out and the show wan incredible like always. MIKA dropped the microphone during big girl. It was very funny!!!! No one got hurt though.

Once lollipop started, everything changed!!!! People were pushing even more and started to get worse. MIKA started pulling people to the stage and out of the blue, I saw leg over my head and got pushed. There was a moment that I could not breath!!!! I was very scared. But happy for the rest of the gang who got on stage. jess and I<3 mika and alex got on!!!. on and lovetoday as well.

continue later

just came back from breakfast... wow reports are coming in!!

ok.. back to page 31!

i have a question... this is the 1st time i belong to a "fan club"

do all fan clubs do this "as it is happening" reports of shows, then post show reports... or are we the only mad ones?

I have no idea- this is my first time on a fanclub (or even an online forum) ever

To be honest I thought I was past that stuff at my age- Boy was I wrong!!

perez and katy's presence explains a lot why he got 2 days off after ny gig :naughty: :naughty:

I thought that too when I saw that Katy was going to be in NY: that she'd go to the show for sure:naughty:

WOW! everyone, what amazing reviews! :thumb_yello:

I am sooo happy for you! It sounds like quite an extraordinary concert.

Does anyone know about the girls that were coming from Montreal? Vero, Danie, Becky and Marilyne? I want to know how it went for them. I only know Vero got a chance to be a Lollipop Girl again! :woot_jump:

Thank you for the reviews and pics.

Can't wiat for more!

They got there around 4:30PM.

After all we got a chance to chat with MIKA. He went inside for his sound check. We all got very warm after that. A few minutes later we all saw two girls walking towards us with a two bags from Dunkin Donuts. John did not lie to us. He got all of us hot chocolate and donuts. They were so sweet with us. It is very difficult not to love all of them.

Around 6pm, the guards came out and put some fences. Let me tell you, there were a lot of people who tried to go in front us. I hate that part of the show, but what can we do. Before we went inside the venue, MIKA's mom came out and his sister as well (Jasmine) with a very goof looking young man. OH yeah Andi came out as well. He stayed for a while with us. We were all singing Grace Kelly, Love today!!! It was so much fun!!!!

We finally got into the venue and I was front stage center. First time. At the philly show I was in front as well but not in the center. Somehow, I got separated from Holly, jess and alex. I ended up next to thatpinksock (rachel) and one of jackie's friend. We were very friendly to each other, I believe.

The midway state came one and they were wayyyyyyyyy beter than the philly's show. I like them more now!!!

MIKA came out and the show wan incredible like always. MIKA dropped the microphone during big girl. It was very funny!!!! No one got hurt though.

Once lollipop started, everything changed!!!! People were pushing even more and started to get worse. MIKA started pulling people to the stage and out of the blue, I saw leg over my head and got pushed. There was a moment that I could not breath!!!! I was very scared. But happy for the rest of the gang who got on stage. jess and I<3 mika and alex got on!!!. on and lovetoday as well.

continue later

ahah maybe I can see the utility of a wired mic:naughty:

just to find it out better in the dark:roftl:

I know exactly what you mean!!!!!!!! I can't stop crying either!!!!!!!!. The night was amazing and tiny you!!. I saw you on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha i no!!!!! do u know if any one got us on camera or video on stage i wasnt able to because i filled my memory card:thumbdown: