2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

argh

photobucket in under maintenance! for everybody titty! :shocked:

this is frankly shocking...we've got all our Glasgow stuff there! :shocked: i hope it will be ok soon!

Our pics better be ok - they would have a lot of angry women if

anything happened to them :sneaky2:

Oh man, I can't believe I missed Holly's report before!

Meeting Mika's producer and manager and blah blah blah, so I will not bore you.

Ooooh, you met his producer? Who was that? I will love forever anyone who'll explain the difference between John and Jerry to me. (You know.... aside from, "one is blonde and one has dark hair"... :roftl: )

I have always HEARD this, but until you experience it first hand...you have no clue. When Mika is talking to you - he looks directly into your eyes....almost as if he can see into your very soul. His eyes are so penetrating they burn your heart like a wild fire blazing beyond control. When he speaks to you, it is as if there is no one else to be found for miles upon miles. And somehow those few seconds, feel like an eternity.

I am so totally missing that gene. :naughty: When he looks at me I keep thinking, "wtf are you staring at?" (I am not making fun of anyone here! Just myself! :sweatdrop: ) I'm a bad Mika fan.

But, when we started singing.... HEY MIKA you're so fine..... Andy literally STOPPED filming, put the camera down and looked at us and he said.... THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT.... and he put the camera back on.... we sang - OH MIKA WHAT A PITY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, YOU TAKE ME BY THE HEART WHEN YOU TAKE ME BY THE HAND....OH MIKA, YOU'RE SO PRETTY, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.....IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU MIKA! And we put so much enphasis on that part....Andy was smiling, and loving every second of it. Now if anyone ever does that at a gig like we did.... well, at least it was our idea! :lmao:

Oh man, WHY was I not there then? I've always thought that would be hilarious to sing about Mika. Darnit. I missed your brilliant performance.

And yeah, hopefully he will never repeat the lollipop fiasco.

--Jack

Jack - someone has a picture of both John and Jerry in the same

photo. I think Robi may know where it is :thumb_yello:

No, no, I know what they look like; I've met them both.

I mean, what are their different professional responsibilities? What do they DO?

--Jack

Vero, that was a fantastic report. I love all those details that you put in, they just make the picture that much clearer.

But then again, you know, if he chooses fan lollipop girls, he knows that they'll expect to meet him, take a picture, etc... he may not have time for that. It may well be that sometimes he prefers lollipop girls who aren't really into him, so they can just do what they do and not be much underfoot otherwise. Plus with fans, there's always a risk they might be the "bad" kind of fan, while as with friends of the crew/staff, that's not so much a problem.

--Jack

Interesting thought Jack. And I guess it makes sense that this would be one of the concerts to do it for, if he was particularly anxious to just get out of there and go party with his mates.

hahahaha, sorry for going off-topic, but i just saw this in sariflor signature, and i gotta say, as half-lebanese that i am, i understand you, mika. XD [and i can't believe i forgot to tell mika that my family origin is lebanese, 4 of my great-grandparents are lebanese. =P]

ok, now back to topic. XD tiziana, i sent you a pm with my e-mail! ^^

I am happy it worked Raf and you liked it!! I am not so good managing photos and videos!!

I mean, what are their different professional responsibilities? What do they DO?

--Jack

I presume John must be his tour manager, and Jerry must have

something to do with the admin side, as its Jerry that Deano

has been talking to regarding the petition.

--Jack

My opinion from observations:

-- John seems to be the TOUR manager. It's his job to

make sure that the tour goes smoothly -- he handles the logistics,

sees that the gear gets to where it's supposed

to get, Mika and the band get to where they're supposed to get, etc.

He seems to almost be like Mika's bodyguard -- unless Mika is on stage,

John's pretty much right beside him.

-- Jerry seems to be Mika's PERSONAL manager.

He and his company handle the various

aspects of Mika's career, like his relationship with the record company,

promoting and marketing MIKA, that type of thing.

JMO. But I hope I'm right because I would truly like Jack to love me

forever :wub2:

dcdeb

--Jack

it was was both of them, john came out first, i gave him my phone number, and i talked to him on the phone once. then jerry called me, and later came up in a car and talked to me.

john had lighter straight blonde hair, jerry had darker curly hair, and i saw him after the show too.

--Jack

They remind him that the tag in his underwear goes in the BACK.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i cannot see a better job , really!

That's what my mom used to do for me when I was little.:naughty:

I'd dress myself, then she'd come and check and make sure the tags were all in the back. "Sarie, no, the tag right here. The tag always goes in the back."

That's what my mom used to do for me when I was little.:naughty:

I'd dress myself, then she'd come and check and make sure the tags were all in the back. "Sarie, no, the tag right here. The tag always goes in the back."

i can be that sort of manager for mika, i've been doing this with my kids for a life! :naughty:

it was was both of them, john came out first, i gave him my phone number, and i talked to him on the phone once. then jerry called me, and later came up in a car and talked to me.

john had lighter straight blonde hair, jerry had darker curly hair, and i saw him after the show too.

so you mean that their job is exchanging mobile numbers with fan girls? :das:

sorry i could not resist :naughty:

i can be that sort of manager for mika, i've been doing this with my kids for a life! :naughty:

Luckily I can dress myself now.:wink2:

But the other day, my mom told me my tights were on backwards. Which they were. I just wasn't paying attention and put them on backwards.:blush-anim-cl:

Luckily I can dress myself now.:wink2:

But the other day, my mom told me my tights were on backwards. Which they were. I just wasn't paying attention and put them on backwards.:blush-anim-cl:

hahaha i always do that! i still even mix up right and left shoes with eachother they sometimes look so much alike!:roftl: