The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

we must not forget that tonight is oldling pride on stage!!!

candboys is playing lollipop girl in Chicago!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

woo-ooo!!!!

Can't wait to read her reports and see her pictures!!!

She will still be waiting for the show to start!!! :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all,

Just a quick hello, joined MFC tonight and think this is a great place for me!! Hitting the 40 this September although still think I'm about 20!

Have a very understanding husband who knows I'm nuts about all things Mika. have also got our eldest son - Archie who's 3 next week singing all the words to Mika's songs. When I went to see Mika at London Eye last month, Archie said as I left home " I'm going to cuddle Mika when I see him Mummy" - how cute is that!

Anyway, off now as son number 2, Jonas (9months old) will no doubt wake up soon!!!

Hope to get to know you all better.

Andrea x

Hi Wendi Robi Carri - oh look you all end in i

I was a good wifey and sat through a film with Rob - till he fell asleep!

Sweeny Todd. Weird, but good. Anyone seen it?

I resisted what I found when I looked up on Skype!

Hey all,

Just a quick hello, joined MFC tonight and think this is a great place for me!! Hitting the 40 this September although still think I'm about 20!

Have a very understanding husband who knows I'm nuts about all things Mika. have also got our eldest son - Archie who's 3 next week singing all the words to Mika's songs. When I went to see Mika at London Eye last month, Archie said as I left home " I'm going to cuddle Mika when I see him Mummy" - how cute is that!

Anyway, off now as son number 2, Jonas (9months old) will no doubt wake up soon!!!

Andrea x

Welcome Andrea - glad you found your way here!! :thumb_yello:

We are always happy to have new Oldlings!! :roftl:

Hey all,

Andrea x

Hi Andea. Welcome to the board.

Great to have an understanding husband. Mine spotted the Fiat in the eye last weekend so I got a photo of it - but I would rather have seen Mika!

Hey all,

Andrea x

hi andrea :thumb_yello: welcome to the oldlings :biggrin2: