Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, everyone.

Wendi, so sorry to hear about the theft- it's too late now, but in future, I think there's a place where you can upload your photos to the internet right away, then you don't have to worry about losing them!

Hello dear oldlings! Forgot who I saw online again:boxed: , but I'm sure I saw Kath, Shari, Wendi, Clare... hello all!

those Grammy picture need to go in the dictionary under:

gorgeous, jaw-dropping, Adonis, mouth watering, - help me out here- how many adjectives can we come up with?

I was thinking about a name for the album on myspace I'm going to put them in this weekend, jaw-dropping and mouth watering, mmmmm, that really says it all. :wub2:

Good afternoon Oldlings

Just some of the emotions I have gone through this morning!!!

Jamie , my oldest son, has been in New Zealand for 3 weeks.

He was near the airport ready to come home, when someone

broke into the car and stole all his stuff!! His new iphone, ipod,

PSP, new digital camera and more stuff all been taken!! All his

photos from the holiday, plus gifts for everyone - all gone!!!

He has a very long plane journey with nothing to do - and a lot

of anger and depression bubbling inside him!!!

I have lost count of the number of times I have been in tears

this morning!!!!

I'm so sorry, Wendi, what a way to end a holliday. :thumbdown: But you must comfort yourself, dear, at least HE is alright and coming back to you. The rest is only material. :huglove:

Charlotte was with Katherine (I hope I got the name right) from

The Butterfly Lounge - so they had VIP tickets!! :thumb_yello:

That lucky girl! I am going to start reading now.

Hello, everyone.

Wendi, so sorry to hear about the theft- it's too late now, but in future, I think there's a place where you can upload your photos to the internet right away, then you don't have to worry about losing them!

Hello dear oldlings! Forgot who I saw online again:boxed: , but I'm sure I saw Kath, Shari, Wendi, Clare... hello all!

I was thinking about a name for the album on myspace I'm going to put them in this weekend, jaw-dropping and mouth watering, mmmmm, that really says it all. :wub2:

I'm so sorry, Wendi, what a way to end a holliday. :thumbdown: But you must comfort yourself, dear, at least HE is alright and coming back to you. The rest is only material. :huglove:

That lucky girl! I am going to start reading now.

Yes - I am so glad he is fine (wish he felt the same!!)

His eyes are really piercing.

He is my "bit of rough" in that photo!!! :naughty:

His eyes are really piercing.

hello, Christina!

what was the awards show where he was wearing the green velvet coat & was giving a 'look 'to someone on his right, a look that would have frozen the blood in your heart- was that after he lost to Avril?

his eyes are quite expressive.

Hi Leona! I'm not sure, I didn't see that one. Yes, his eyes...that was what I noticed most, staring right back at you---dark

and deep. He holds a stare quite well.

Yes he does :mf_lustslow:

Love Today on Radio 2 just now!!!! :biggrin2:

Isn't it funny how, even though we own his cds, we will stop everything to hear it when it is on? I have only heard Mika TWO TIMES on the radio here. The first time was when I "discovered" him. He had me at "why don't you like me, why don't you like me"

I found the photo in 'My Photos' ( it was from EMAs) but I don't know how to put it here-

I need a 10 year old to show me how to do all this stuff!

I heard "Stuck in the Middle" while shopping in the lingerie dept. at Sears

(serious, stodgy kind of old-fashioned department store).

Must confess, I squealed and sang along! Then I heard it again in an office supply store, but not on the regular radio, on their store soundtrack thing.

Everytime he's on the radio here at home or at work, everybody stops talking and looks at me. :roftl:

Why on earth would they do that? :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hi i'm fine, and you?

Good, thanks. I was going to go piano shopping today but it is snowing again so my friend and I decided to cancel and stay home to hibernate instead.

Everytime I hear him - in the house, car or shop - I still

get a huge buzz!! :roftl: :roftl:

Me too! I watch Mtv all day to see if a clip is played, when all i have to do, is put on my dvd and i can watch them all!

I found the photo in 'My Photos' ( it was from EMAs) but I don't know how to put it here-

I need a 10 year old to show me how to do all this stuff!

I heard "Stuck in the Middle" while shopping in the lingerie dept. at Sears

(serious, stodgy kind of old-fashioned department store).

Must confess, I squealed and sang along! Then I heard it again in an office supply store, but not on the regular radio, on their store soundtrack thing.

Wow, that's amazing! I have never heard him played anywhere. I still haven't figured out how to post photos yet. I can only do it as an attachment.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Good, thanks. I was going to go piano shopping today but it is snowing again so my friend and I decided to cancel and stay home to hibernate instead.

wow, snow! it's a bit like spring in holland right now. but not for long i guess

Hi folks, I'm back after nearly drowning ina pool of drool. Those Grammy pics are just sooooo delicious.

Wendi, I'm so sorry to hear about your sons experience. That must have been so upsetting for him. It's happened to us when we were in the Algarve, all our electrical items etc. Its gutting I can tell you. He wants to make sure the insurance covers for the camera stuff. Alot only cover up to £200. and these days, that doesn't get you much.

We calimed on our house insurance and it covered everything we lost. Great but doesn't take away the disappointment of losing precious memories.

poor boy, I hope he's ok..if a bit sad.

Hellooooooo Shari. Drowning in a pool of drool, urgh that sounds weird.

Yeah those pictures are fantastic. I know where you are coming from there.