My Gift for Mika

mandilambi

...some of you may remember that the last time I met Mika, I gave him a gift that I cross stitch. Well, as a bit of a tradition, I decide to do that again this time around.

The sewing is much more elaborate. I decided to sew all of his song titles on it and to have something to represent nearly each song. I like how it is turning out! I am still not quite finished and have to sew a few more songs, plus the border. And to top it off, I am going to attach some floss to the top so it can be hung up (although I doubt it'll ever be hung up anywhere).

Here it is! Definitely a work in progress.

n15932359_37581372_4589.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can tell its something to drink (ha ha). Now I know why you were asking about the "Kanchinga" the other day - i didn't reply because I was afraid of giving you the wrong answer just in case. :naughty:

Great job! Hopefully you get this done soon and then you can concentrate on the Lollipop Girl moves. :punk:

Thanks Sivan! :)

Yeah, it definitely resembes a drink...I couldn't sew "Diet Coke" on it since it was too small, so I just put a D and C. LOL And yes that is why I needed to know how to spell Kachinga!

If you can believe it, I have already been watching videos to learn some of the moves for LG....LOL I am soooo ready for it! (or at least I hope so!) ;)

Btw...since I scanned this picture, I have sewn on the Teddy Bear Picnic (I made a little lion for that song) and How Much Do You Love Me, which I put two rulers next to that song. :)

wow!!! thats awesome:thumb_yello:

i remember i tried doing cross stitch once:thumbdown: didnt work at all.

i was tring to make a teddy. but its really hard coz u have to follow all the colours and try 2 get the pattern right and AAAAAHHHHHHH its mad:mf_rosetinted: so i think ur doing a really gr8 job!

oh and i (this sounds strange) thought the diet coke was a hand putting up its rude finger:roftl: lol my bad

wow!!! thats awesome:thumb_yello:

i remember i tried doing cross stitch once:thumbdown: didnt work at all.

i was tring to make a teddy. but its really hard coz u have to follow all the colours and try 2 get the pattern right and AAAAAHHHHHHH its mad:mf_rosetinted: so i think ur doing a really gr8 job!

oh and i (this sounds strange) thought the diet coke was a hand putting up its rude finger:roftl: lol my bad

...some of you may remember that the last time I met Mika, I gave him a gift that I cross stitch. Well, as a bit of a tradition, I decide to do that again this time around.

The sewing is much more elaborate. I decided to sew all of his song titles on it and to have something to represent nearly each song. I like how it is turning out! I am still not quite finished and have to sew a few more songs, plus the border. And to top it off, I am going to attach some floss to the top so it can be hung up (although I doubt it'll ever be hung up anywhere).

Awww darling that's beautiful! :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

wow! It's AMAAAZING!!!:punk:

I like especially the "off the coast of Chicago" part:roftl: