hey from ireland

neeve272

Hey everyone,

it's great to meet fellow Mika-obsessives!! haha! This guy is superb, right? :naughty: I have to admit, I loved Grace Kelly when it was released but I didn't properly listen to him for a while....and only in the last few weeks did I listen to his album, and NOW I CAN'T STOP!!!

How incredibly talented is he? It's such a joy to watch him perform, and his music is sooooooooooooooo happy! I dedicated a whole blog post to him on my Bebo page ( http://niamhk272.bebo.com if anyone wants to read it..)

I'll be honest.....for the first time in 15 years, the Backstreet Boys are being rivalled as my favourite music artists. Seriously!

I'm living in Galway (west of Ireland) and I'm going to visit a friend in London in Feb., and lo and behold, what a coincidence, it turns out to be the same time Mika is doing a concert...so I got tickets!! I am sooooo excited, we're going to see him in Brixton on the 28th, I can't wait!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to joining you all in discussing this musical genius :wink2:

xxx

Niamh

(my name is spelt like that but pronounced "neeve")

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, everyone's so friendly here!! :roftl: if any of you want to come to galway, il happily give u a tour!

PS....ok, at the concerts, does ev1 dress up? it's just, dressing up isn't really me, you know? will me and my 2 friends stand out if we're NOT dressed up?

Don't worry, I don't dress up either! Which in a weird way, makes you stand out. :naughty: You'll be fine! Mika isn't dressed up when he comes out after the show and then, you fit right in!

thanks, everyone's so friendly here!! :roftl: if any of you want to come to galway, il happily give u a tour!

PS....ok, at the concerts, does ev1 dress up? it's just, dressing up isn't really me, you know? will me and my 2 friends stand out if we're NOT dressed up?

Don't worry, I don't dress up either! Which in a weird way, makes you stand out. :naughty: You'll be fine! Mika isn't dressed up when he comes out after the show and then, you fit right in!

thanks charlotte :) so, have u met him? i'd looove to... so does he often hang around after his show??

PS i love LA!!!

Yeah, I got to meet him after Glasgow. It was brief but very nice. I got a pic with him...one of the many highlites of that trip! I still haven't come down from it. Well, if you ever want to come back to L.A., I'll be your guide here. :)

thanks charlotte :) so, have u met him? i'd looove to... so does he often hang around after his show??

PS i love LA!!!

Hey Niamh! good ole' Irish name lol! :wink2: Welcome to the club! :flowers2: It's great to see another Irish fan! :D You're sooo lucky you're going to London! I'm so jealous lol :naughty::thumb_yello:

thanks Shaza!! I am sooo excited about this concert, I don't know how the anticipation is going to affect me if it continues for the next 3 weeks hahaha! have u seen him live b4?

thanks Shaza!! I am sooo excited about this concert, I don't know how the anticipation is going to affect me if it continues for the next 3 weeks hahaha! have u seen him live b4?

Yep saw him at Oxegen last year :D he's great live, you'll have a blast in London! :mf_lustslow:

I'm living in Galway (west of Ireland) and I'm going to visit a friend in London in Feb., and lo and behold, what a coincidence, it turns out to be the same time Mika is doing a concert...so I got tickets!! I am sooooo excited, we're going to see him in Brixton on the 28th, I can't wait!

Awww, welcome to the board! One of my best friends moved from Michigan (where we're both from) to Galway just last year, and she loves it! I miss her a ton, so I'm trying to figure out when and how I can visit her this year. Too bad Mika's not touring in the UK/Ireland this summer when I'm planning to travel. (At least not yet!)

Awww, welcome to the board! One of my best friends moved from Michigan (where we're both from) to Galway just last year, and she loves it! I miss her a ton, so I'm trying to figure out when and how I can visit her this year. Too bad Mika's not touring in the UK/Ireland this summer when I'm planning to travel. (At least not yet!)

wow that's cool! yeah it'd be fab if he decided to tour around here this yr!!! :naughty: btw, i LOVE your pic!! lucky u!!! :shocked:

wow that's cool! yeah it'd be fab if he decided to tour around here this yr!!! :naughty: btw, i LOVE your pic!! lucky u!!! :shocked:

Oh thank you! Yeah, I was SO lucky I got to meet him in Toronto. My sister was a Lollipop Girl onstage with him, and if she hadn't asked him if he'd meet me after the show, it never would have happened. He was on his way out of the venue so yeah...I'm a lucky girl. :mf_lustslow: