And talkative too!

which is good when it comes to a forum!!!

you framed your collage? Cool!! That sounds great, you should take a picture of it and post it here, I'd love to see it!! I think i will go take a picture of the thing I drew on the chalkboard at school this evening before someone erases it LOL

I've taken to drawing Life in Cartoon Motion-esque doodles on the tables I sit at in all my different classes. That way I can stare at them if I'm bored and add to them, and if they get erased I just start again :naughty:

Yah I've been having this creative urge ever since I saw the animated Lollipop video...cause *I* draw like that! I thought it wasn't any good, but hey, if it's good enough for Mika, it's good enough for me!

I have to admit to feeling guilty though, cause I can't work on some big Mika project if I still have school work, and I've been sick, so I haven't done all my school work yet LOL :wub2:

which is good when it comes to a forum!!!

you framed your collage? Cool!! That sounds great, you should take a picture of it and post it here, I'd love to see it!! I think i will go take a picture of the thing I drew on the chalkboard at school this evening before someone erases it LOL

Yeah I should... and you should too -

BTW - is there anyone there as crazed as you? Y'know, misery loves company... it would be terrible to be the only Mika loonie there....:naughty:

Yeah I should... and you should too -

BTW - is there anyone there as crazed as you? Y'know, misery loves company... it would be terrible to be the only Mika loonie there....:naughty:

So far, I am the ONLY Mika loonie here. I mentioned it to one girl and she's all like.."Well..hes ok, I guess, but he's gay" and I'm like "THERE IS NO COMMENT BY MIKA ON THAT ISSUE!' and she was all "GEEZUZ, back off!! " LOL So no..I'm a lonely Mika loonie in lala land :(

And i'm gonna. right now.

So far, I am the ONLY Mika loonie here. I mentioned it to one girl and she's all like.."Well..hes ok, I guess, but he's gay" and I'm like "THERE IS NO COMMENT BY MIKA ON THAT ISSUE!' and she was all "GEEZUZ, back off!! " LOL So no..I'm a lonely Mika loonie in lala land :(

I find it really funny because none of the kids in my English class really like him, but my English teacher does. He sang a little bit of Lollipop to the class. He's awesome.

I find it really funny because none of the kids in my English class really like him, but my English teacher does. He sang a little bit of Lollipop to the class. He's awesome.

that's AWESOME!!!!! Its only been a week so far, I'm sure to find some Mika enthusiasts somewhere. I'm going to post drawings on my door, and maybe get a little chalkboard I can put in my window and post Mika-isms daily LOL

that's AWESOME!!!!! Its only been a week so far, I'm sure to find some Mika enthusiasts somewhere. I'm going to post drawings on my door, and maybe get a little chalkboard I can put in my window and post Mika-isms daily LOL

Ooh, that's a good idea! Find funny quotes he's said (this is the place for that lol) and change them regularly...'and the Mika quote for the day is...'

Lol.

I find it incredibly weird how bent out of shape most people get about Mika's sexuality... LIKE WHO GIVES A FLYING F**K?????????????????:shocked::blink::boxed:

I find it incredibly weird how bent out of shape most people get about Mika's sexuality... LIKE WHO GIVES A FLYING F**K?????????????????:shocked::blink::boxed:

I know!! It's like....why do you have to know that just to enjoy his music?? WHO CARES!! IT'S STILL THE SAME MUSIC!!!!

Wierdos :)

ANYWAY enough about that TABOO subject!!

I just watched the teddy bear finale at his toronto concert...absolutely HILAROUS!!!! I love this guy, he's not afraid to be FURRY!! :)LOL

I know!! It's like....why do you have to know that just to enjoy his music?? WHO CARES!! IT'S STILL THE SAME MUSIC!!!!

Wierdos :)

ANYWAY enough about that TABOO subject!!

I just watched the teddy bear finale at his toronto concert...absolutely HILAROUS!!!! I love this guy, he's not afraid to be FURRY!! :)LOL

I know - he does it at every show. It's a hoot! You should just get on youtube - watch him evolve - hysterical and amazing - all at once!:naughty:

I know - he does it at every show. It's a hoot! You should just get on youtube - watch him evolve - hysterical and amazing - all at once!:naughty:

Oh trust me, I've been watching EVERY single one I can find!! It's really neat for sure, to watch his early 2007 interviews and then to the 2008 ones already, I'm still really glad I got on the Mika train pretty early, so I can experience it from now on :) I'm looking forward to many long years of Mika fandom :)

Oh trust me, I've been watching EVERY single one I can find!! It's really neat for sure, to watch his early 2007 interviews and then to the 2008 ones already, I'm still really glad I got on the Mika train pretty early, so I can experience it from now on :) I'm looking forward to many long years of Mika fandom :)

AND DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!!!:thumb_yello:

As we say here in MFC Land - "Pleasant Mika Dreams.....":wub2: :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Indeed!!!! There's even games here to play and keep me here longer!! WHEE!!! this is so much fun!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

I'm a little bit excited, can you tell?

That's Mika for you - The Drug of Choice!:thumb_yello::naughty:

LOL it's so true!!! DRUG OF CHOICE!! LMAO it's like...laughing gas, and uh..some other thing that makes you giggley and squealy and bouncy and singy.....LOL

Ok i'm feeling silly now!!! WHEE!! I love being silly!!!! :)

LOL it's so true!!! DRUG OF CHOICE!! LMAO it's like...laughing gas, and uh..some other thing that makes you giggley and squealy and bouncy and singy.....LOL

Mika brings out the little kid in all of us...and, erm, certain other feelings that aren't so little-kiddish...:blink::mf_lustslow:

Mika brings out the little kid in all of us...and, erm, certain other feelings that aren't so little-kiddish

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_lustslow::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

and you're so right, I feel like a kid! When I play his songs, I dance around my dorm room and sing and sing and sing, and strike poses during the part of Big Girls where everyone does that, and jump around, and it's just so much fun!!

Now you know why I'm sooo strung out!!!!! Joan is jonesing......:naughty::wink2:

Mika brings out the little kid in all of us...and, erm, certain other feelings that aren't so little-kiddish...:blink::mf_lustslow:

I don't know WHAT you're talking about! ******nudge, nuge, wink, wink, say no more.....*******:naughty::wink2:

Now you know why I'm sooo strung out!!!!! Joan is jonesing......:naughty::wink2:

I don't know WHAT you're talking about! ******nudge, nuge, wink, wink, say no more.....*******:naughty::wink2:

I know it's really quite interesting, I don't think I've stopped smiling since I joined this fan club about 4 hours ago, and I giggle just for no reason, and my face is starting to hurt LOL

ps: how did you quote two responses in one post?

Nudge nudge, nudge nudge, say no more say no more, eh, eh? A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh, eh?!

I love Monty Python. :roftl: