I'll be recording it, and should be able to send a better-than-YouTube version to anyone who is willing to wait until Thursday for it. :punk:

Oh that would be nice!! My VCR is good but.....who am I kidding...VCR's suck!!:roftl:

record it and pretend you are watching it live!:wub2: :wub2:

I may have to.....I would like to be able to add just the Mika bits to my ever growing tape....just wish I hadn't accidentally taped over his GMA performance with the Popaganda episode that talked about Mika possibly being gay....:thumbdown:

Hey you!! How are you? Caught up in your classes yet? :roftl:

ppppft! no way, school is not that important...:roftl:

:shocked: I'm kidding, I am catching up slowly. :naughty: but it's to late tonight, I might as well spend some time here if I'm not going to do homework, right?

How about you?

i was totally ignoring The Brits, because I thought I wouldn't be able to watch the show, but it looks like I will and i am happpyyyyy! :roftl:

ppppft! no way, school is not that important...:roftl:

:shocked: I'm kidding, I am catching up slowly. :naughty: but it's to late tonight, I might as well spend some time here if I'm not going to do homework, right?

How about you?

i was totally ignoring The Brits, because I thought I wouldn't be able to watch the show, but it looks like I will and i am happpyyyyy! :roftl:

That's the spirit!! Boycott what you can't have anyway!!!:roftl:

I am good!! I get two days off!! In a row!!! *does happy dance*

I swear I spend an incredible amount of time on this site. I could spend all day on here but then the other aspects of my life would be sacrificed...actually I would sacrifice anything for Mika!

Just a bit of randomness...

Has anyone noticed that Mika almost always wears a white shirt of some kind? Think about it...on "What Perez Says" he was wearing a white t-shirt with a black outline of a cartoon of some sort on it..."Live in Cartoon Motion"-white shirt...Toronto Kool Haus gig (Jan 29) white shirt with faux blue suspenders (that shirt was awesome) and a white shirt with a design on the front...World Music Awards-white shirt with lime green jacket (that jacket was fantastic)...try it...type in "Mika awards" in Google and you'll see what I mean.

babs said that she would upload it later or tomorrow...her dvd is not working properly right now...:thumbdown:

okay.. we will be patient:thumb_yello: ..and until tomorow to see it on tv!! and don't miss the lunar eclipse by the way..