ps: how did you quote two responses in one post?

The little button next to the quote button--the one that says MQ--you press that on each of the posts you want to reply to, and when you've selected all you want, click 'post reply' :thumb_yello:

I know it's really quite interesting, I don't think I've stopped smiling since I joined this fan club about 4 hours ago, and I giggle just for no reason, and my face is starting to hurt LOL

UH OH !!! SORE FACE 1ST SIGN OF IMPENDING MIKA MADNESS - YOU ARE A GONER NOW FOR SHORE!!!!!!!!!:naughty::roftl:

Nudge nudge, nudge nudge, say no more say no more, eh, eh? A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh, eh?!

I love Monty Python. :roftl:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOVE IT!!! My former stoner days.... what a mess!!! *****giggles madly, runs from room*******:roftl::wink2:

UH OH !!! SORE FACE 1ST SIGN OF IMPENDING MIKA MADNESS - YOU ARE A GONER NOW FOR SHORE!!!!!!!!!:naughty::roftl:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOVE IT!!! My former stoner days.... what a mess!!! *****giggles madly, runs from room*******:roftl::wink2:

Definitely Crystal...you're past the point of no return :roftl:

Hahahahahaha! I go around quoting it all the time...

Yah exactly!! I'm so glad to find somewhere to talk about him!! :) I hope he comes back to Canada sooner rather than later!!! I missed the boat!!

He's wonderful

And HI!!!

HI CRYSTAL:) I AM Y0UR REP FOR WESTERN CANADA:) SO NICE TO MEET YOU! DO YOU HAVE FACE BOOK OR MYSPACE? ADD ME:) I WENT TO THE CONCERT AT THE ORPHEUM! IT WAS AWESOMESNESS!

LOVE SUZANNE:):wub2: :wub2:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOVE IT!!! My former stoner days.... what a mess!!! *****giggles madly, runs from room*******

Ooh boy!!! I love Monty Python too LOL And my face is definately sore LOL

Definitely Crystal...you're past the point of no return

Hahahahahaha! I go around quoting it all the time...

Past the point of no return a few videos ago LOL I absolutely adore him :)

HI CRYSTAL!I AM Y0UR REP FOR WESTERN CANADA SO NICE TO MEET YOU! DO YOU HAVE FACE BOOK OR MYSPACE? ADD ME ! I WENT TO THE CONCERT AT THE ORPHEUM! IT WAS AWESOMESNESS!

LOVE SUZANNE:)

I do have facebook, and myspace as well :)

HI CRYSTAL:) I AM Y0UR REP FOR WESTERN CANADA:) SO NICE TO MEET YOU! DO YOU HAVE FACE BOOK OR MYSPACE? ADD ME:) I WENT TO THE CONCERT AT THE ORPHEUM! IT WAS AWESOMESNESS!

LOVE SUZANNE:):wub2: :wub2:

ps: your inbox is full and won't accept any more messages LOL :)

I cleared some room now!

I love meeting more MIKA friends:) and this is a wonderful surprise to come home to!:wub2: :wub2:

Well hello and here i am!! :))

I'm awfully glad to be here!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Hi Crystal!

I'm not Canadian but I wanted to welcome you... also, you just posted on the Mikasounds livejournal community, right? Glad you found this place--the lj community isn't really very active.

Since you're new, I'd like to encourage you to read the Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ I assembled in the Chat About Mika sections--there's technical stuff like info on how to multi-quote and other things, and also way more random info on Mika than you probably want to know about. :thumb_yello:

Hope you enjoy it here!

--Jack

Hi Crystal!

I'm not Canadian but I wanted to welcome you... also, you just posted on the Mikasounds livejournal community, right? Glad you found this place--the lj community isn't really very active.

Since you're new, I'd like to encourage you to read the Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ I assembled in the Chat About Mika sections--there's technical stuff like info on how to multi-quote and other things, and also way more random info on Mika than you probably want to know about. :thumb_yello:

Hope you enjoy it here!

--Jack

Jack! so good to see you on our thread! woow!

yes , Crystal is a new Bcer and I welcome her under my wing!

yay!!!!!

"btw Jack, I consider along with Scut ,,one of the resident psychologists and i love your opinions! wanted to tee you then , hon!

Hi Crystal!

Hope you enjoy it here!

--Jack

yes that was totally me on the livejournal community today :) I discovered that today too :) It seems very busy here :) I like it :)

I'm definately in the midst of reading everything I can on this site, one little bit at a time between posts. I've been watching so many videos, and seeing so many pictures, it's really quite wonderful here :)

I'm sure I will enjoy it, Jack, thank you so much for your warm welcome :)

yes that was totally me on the livejournal community today :) I discovered that today too :) It seems very busy here :) I like it :)

I'm definately in the midst of reading everything I can on this site, one little bit at a time between posts. I've been watching so many videos, and seeing so many pictures, it's really quite wonderful here :)

I'm sure I will enjoy it, Jack, thank you so much for your warm welcome :)

Hey Crystal! I'm glad you found your way to the mfc, welcome. :thumb_yello:

How is everyone?

i've on the drug too!

no sleep for me!

This is crazy, man!!! Jonesing for the Mika Man!! Starting to hurt really bad!!!! I'm gonna have to pull out the DVD - watch the Brit Awards for the ga-zillionth time...... my fingernails are all chewed out, the floor is worn through and Cali is threatening mutiny or moving out, whichever comes first...... I'm gettin' skaared...........:boxed::shocked::blink:

hehehe glad someone does!!! Are you still up? Man, those Mika drugs! Powerful stuff, eh?:naughty::wink2:

suzanne and I are talking and gushing over msn together LOL I just saw a video of you, girly! Getting an autograph from THE MAN himself! WOOO!!

i've on the drug too!

no sleep for me!

You're helping to keep me floating in that colorful magical Mika world :)

Hey Crystal! I'm glad you found your way to the mfc, welcome. :thumb_yello:

How is everyone?

Thank you very much!!!

Hey Crystal!! another new Canadian Fan :thumb_yello: !!! Wow, 62 posts already...i have got to catch up :bleh:

Allo there! :) Yeah, I've been a busy MikaObsessed fan :) WHEE! He's so much fun, better than any drug I've ever done!!

Expect to see me alot here :)

Allo there! :) Yeah, I've been a busy MikaObsessed fan :) WHEE! He's so much fun, better than any drug I've ever done!!

Expect to see me alot here :)

Exactly what kinds of drugs have you done?? :roftl: