Nah, its like a hop-skip-and a jump away!

YEAH! Hehhe, we are really starting to get techie here and I love it! And then at the end we could do like a mini reenactment and throw up confetti and streamers and balloons! My life would be complete! hahahah:roftl:

Nah' date=' its like a hop-skip-and a jump away!

YEAH! Hehhe, we are really starting to get techie here and I love it! And then at the end we could do like a mini reenactment and throw up confetti and streamers and balloons! My life would be complete! hahahah:roftl:[/quote']

that would rock alot of socks :)

This just makes me laugh so much, please go laugh with me!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9887&page=151

Eheheheh! I love those! Some people can think of just the right caption for a picture. I don't have that skill:thumbdown:

But i'm totally missing what is going on in the still from the grace kelly video... Can anyone help out a blonde?

Eheheheh! I love those! Some people can think of just the right caption for a picture. I don't have that skill:thumbdown:

But i'm totally missing what is going on in the still from the grace kelly video... Can anyone help out a blonde?

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm not sure what is going on there, but it seems slightly suggestive, so I'm not going there :) I just laughed my patootie off when I saw that chicken pic today and thought of that caption, I'm still giggling about it

No I'm not sure what is going on there, but it seems slightly suggestive, so I'm not going there :) I just laughed my patootie off when I saw that chicken pic today and thought of that caption, I'm still giggling about it

Patootie! LOVES IT! I'm totally taking that one to school. AHhahahha! But okay, i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't know exactly whats going on... Ooooh, suggestivity (is that even a word?) hahahah! Makes my life worth it!

Patootie! LOVES IT! I'm totally taking that one to school. AHhahahha! But okay' date=' i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't know exactly whats going on... Ooooh, suggestivity (is that even a word?) hahahah! Makes my life worth it![/quote']

I'm all about making up new words LOL

Yah I think the :das: thing means something, but I don't know what, maybe the forum here will tell me, cause it looks like an smiley thingy, with the : symbols

Ah hah...that das thing with the :s around it makes that funny face :das: hmmmmmmm

I'm all about making up new words LOL

Yah I think the :das: thing means something, but I don't know what, maybe the forum here will tell me, cause it looks like an smiley thingy, with the : symbols

Ah hah...that das thing with the :s around it makes that funny face :das: hmmmmmmm

I'm all for making up new words, if Stephen Colbert can do it, why can't we?:naughty:

Hmmm, i'm still lost, but great supersleuthing!

I'm all for making up new words' date=' if Stephen Colbert can do it, why can't we?:naughty:

Hmmm, i'm still lost, but great supersleuthing![/quote']

I'm still kinda lost too, but hey, I have another piece LOL Oh well, maybe some things are better left not known!!

You have no idea how many people have commented on how many posts I have in such a short time LOL

I try to explain that I'm just a chatterbox, that's pretty normal with me LOL I've averaged about 100 posts a day LOL But it doesn't take me long cause I type really fast LOL

Hi :) Thanks for the welcome!

:shocked: I couldn't believe the number of posts either! Welcome! :biggrin2:

Better getting all the snow now, I say. I'll never forget that snowstorm we got in freakin' April last year.

As for school, we're quite taking advantage of this snow. We've missed so many classes so far, it's insane.

Ah, canadian stereotypes, eh?

It snowed in Orange (where I live) on Christmas day when my mum was a kid...

"That's not strange" you might think... but December is in Summer here! :blink:

I wish it would do it again... I wanna white Christmas!

:wub2:

morning Christine!

:wub2: :wub2:

Hiya! :biggrin2: How are you doing, post-Mika?

It snowed in Orange (where I live) on Christmas day when my mum was a kid...

"That's not strange" you might think... but December is in Summer here! :blink:

I wish it would do it again... I wanna white Christmas!

Wow that's bizarre! I had a Christmas barbecue in South Africa one year and it just wasn't the same with the hot weather.

Do you get Christmas beetles in Australia? They have them in SA and they are the similar to our June bugs.

A white Christmas seems strange to me... but I want to experience it at least once...

Yep, sure do get them...

We got them really badly out at my gandparents farm... but we don't have Christmas out there any more... my aunty decided the grandparents can't manage it (even though we prepare everything)...

But this year, it's lunch with Dada's family, and dinner with mum's so we should be playing cricket... that will make it more like Christmas!

Anyways... I did have a purpose... we don't see them often in town, though we get the occasional one... more out of town...

:shocked: I couldn't believe the number of posts either! Welcome! :biggrin2:

thanks by the way, even if it's late cause now it's the next day

A white Christmas seems strange to me... but I want to experience it at least once...

Yep, sure do get them...

Anyways... I did have a purpose... we don't see them often in town, though we get the occasional one... more out of town...

I think that since I've been at school, it's been the few white christmases I've seen. Living in Vancouver all my life, winter = rain. VERY RARELY we might get a day cold enough to snow in winter, but even more rarely on Christmas. My Mama always said she wanted it to be snowing on christmas eve, but be gone by boxing day LOL NEVER happened!!

thanks by the way, even if it's late cause now it's the next day

I think that since I've been at school, it's been the few white christmases I've seen. Living in Vancouver all my life, winter = rain. VERY RARELY we might get a day cold enough to snow in winter, but even more rarely on Christmas. My Mama always said she wanted it to be snowing on christmas eve, but be gone by boxing day LOL NEVER happened!!

good morning Crystal hon !

and all my lovely Canadian peeps!

I'd like to congrats our new moderator: Christine!!! Good luck dear:thumb_yello:

I hope us Canadian won't be too hard to moderate :naughty:

Hard to moderate....never!!!:mf_rosetinted:

We are hardly ever on...what's to moderate!!! :roftl:

good morning Crystal hon !

and all my lovely Canadian peeps!

Hello lovely! are you online yet?

Hard to moderate....never!!!:mf_rosetinted:

We are hardly ever on...what's to moderate!!! :roftl:

speak for yourself! Now that I'm here, there very well might be something to moderate!!

Oh wait.no we're canadian, we're too polite to need to moderate...but then I'm half american......LOL