I need some advice!

What should I wear to the Juno Awards on Sunday? It's that whole don't wanna be overdressed, but don't wanna be underdressed dilemma...:blink:

If you want to go safe but boring - the little black dress.

If you want comfort - dress pants and jacket

If you want hot - Red. Red lips and red nails. :mf_lustslow:

This might seem like a weird question but...

What do you think when I mention New Brunswick?

I hear that most Canadians think people who live there are a bit of a joke... so are they?

I only ask cause I know someone who lives there (in Saint John actually), and he's a complete idiot...

I hear that most Canadians think people who live there are a bit of a joke... so are they?

I only ask cause I know someone who lives there (in Saint John actually), and he's a complete idiot...

This is a tricky question.... Personally, New Brunswick isn't that bad, we use ppl from Newfoundland as the idiot in our jokes :wink2: Sorry, I know we have at least a member from NFL :blush-anim-cl:

You know it:thumb_yello:

Never heard of "Missasauga Major's", though I have heard of Missasauga.

Kool Haus gig was amazing. Here just 5 of my favourite things about that night:

- Mika going shirtless

-Mika hiccupping during SITM (it was so cute)

-the way Mika got us, the crowd, to participate with him

-one word...confetti

-handing Mika my gift and him calling it "brilliant"

...though I have so many more favourite moments from that night, I wouldn't want to bore you...

Have you seen this yet? You can hear him saying that your gift is brilliant (the body parts, right? :wink2: )

M&G after Jan 29/08 concert in Toronto.

Oh, i wasnt even at the concert, it must have been even better actually being there... not knowing what to expect.

I love how he talks in between songs and shares little stories about random things... at least from what ive seen on youtube! :thumb_yello:

He accepted Cattie Gurl's teddy bear Alice onto the stage at Kool Haus!

Love the delighted grin on his face! :wub2:

I need some advice!

What should I wear to the Juno Awards on Sunday? It's that whole don't wanna be overdressed, but don't wanna be underdressed dilemma...:blink:

You are so lucky to go!! Have a brilliant time! We will be watching on TV here.

Have you seen this yet? You can hear him saying that your gift is brilliant (the body parts, right? :wink2: )
M&G after Jan 29/08 concert in Toronto.

Yup they were body parts!!! I haven't seen that one before today but...OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was looking for a video like this for so long!!! I could only find one and you couldn't even hear what Mika was saying. But this one is so clear, you can hear every word that comes out of his mouth!!! This has made my day...wait it's made my week...no, so far it's made my month!!! I was so excited when I saw it, I squeeled!!!I love, love the video!!! Seriously, my moment in time can be relived over and over again...and that concert was over 2 months ago!!!

All that I can say to you for finding this video is:

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!:thumb_yello:

Still can't believe the video is so amazing!!!

unfortunately it seems as though most, if not all, the "maritime" provinces are looked at this way. i'm from NS and i think most of us here know that this is the way the rest of the country sees us. of course its not true though. maybe more of the population lives in rural areas and are not able to get the same kind of quality education as those that live in the city, but it shouldn't be held against them, and certainly not placed as a stereotype for the whole province. that's just my opinion. :thumb_yello:

unfortunately it seems as though most, if not all, the "maritime" provinces are looked at this way. i'm from NS and i think most of us here know that this is the way the rest of the country sees us. of course its not true though. maybe more of the population lives in rural areas and are not able to get the same kind of quality education as those that live in the city, but it shouldn't be held against them, and certainly not placed as a stereotype for the whole province. that's just my opinion. :thumb_yello:

I've never thought of them that way :boxed: I don't know much about the Maritimes...basically all I know about them is what's related to Acadian history from Social Studies last year :naughty:

I've never heard of those stereotypes, though...

I've never thought of them that way :boxed: I don't know much about the Maritimes...basically all I know about them is what's related to Acadian history from Social Studies last year :naughty:

I've never heard of those stereotypes, though...

oh no, you have to learn Acadian history as well? I don't miss that class. :naughty:

good to know not everyone thinks this way then. :thumb_yello:

oh no, you have to learn Acadian history as well? I don't miss that class. :naughty:

good to know not everyone thinks this way then. :thumb_yello:

Yeah...I don't particularly miss it either...:fisch:

It was more interesting than what we're doing this year, though. :mad3:

Yup they were body parts!!! I haven't seen that one before today but...OH MY GOODNESS!!! I was looking for a video like this for so long!!! I could only find one and you couldn't even hear what Mika was saying. But this one is so clear, you can hear every word that comes out of his mouth!!! This has made my day...wait it's made my week...no, so far it's made my month!!! I was so excited when I saw it, I squeeled!!!I love, love the video!!! Seriously, my moment in time can be relived over and over again...and that concert was over 2 months ago!!!

All that I can say to you for finding this video is:

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!:thumb_yello:

Still can't believe the video is so amazing!!!

You are so welcome- delighted to be able to make you so happy! I actually made the video - I was there! - you can see Mika giving my dter Cattie Gurl a high 5 in the vid. :wub2:

If you want to see other footage taken by your's truly, go to http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13701&highlight=kool+haus

Enjoy!!!!

You are so welcome- delighted to be able to make you so happy! I actually made the video - I was there! - you can see Mika giving my dter Cattie Gurl a high 5 in the vid. :wub2:

If you want to see other footage taken by your's truly, go to http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13701&highlight=kool+haus

Enjoy!!!!

Thanks so much once again. My weekend was so crappy (bag being stolen at the mall on Saturday) so you seriously don't even know how happy you made me!!! His reaction, smile and giggle when he took my gift made me so extatic (is that how you spell it?...hope so)!!!

Oh yeah...the high 5...awesome. I wasn't close enough to touch him *tear*

And...it's so good to see a mother and daughter team on the MFC.

Thanks once again. I am still so happy about seeing the video!!!

Thanks so much once again. My weekend was so crappy (bag being stolen at the mall on Saturday) so you seriously don't even know how happy you made me!!! His reaction, smile and giggle when he took my gift made me so ecstatic (is that how you spell it?...hope so)!!!

Oh yeah...the high 5...awesome. I wasn't close enough to touch him *tear*

And...it's so good to see a mother and daughter team on the MFC.

Thanks once again. I am still so happy about seeing the video!!!

Sorry to hear about your bag being stolen - that's awful.

You make me smile when you say mother and daughter team - :wub2: It was CG who introduced me to Mika and because of her I went to KoolHaus - what a gift! :blush-anim-cl:

Hope to see you around the MFC....

Patty

I need to vent...

I was at the mall today and my purse was stolen!!! I got my cell phone, digital camera (with all 3 memory cards), a book (I know, I know...but it was good and I was almost half way through it) and my wallet (which had $135 in it)!!!

I'm so angry I had my money saved up for probably over a month and was going to go clothes shopping...BUT I CAN'T DO THAT NOW!!! I'm without a camera, money or a phone

My day was crap!!!

omg so sorry to hear that !!! I feel for you !

Sorry to be a pedant, but...*whispers* it's qui es-tu...

lol glad you were there to be pedant for me, I was about to do it... lol

My post #300!!!

hehe congrats !

Ola! Rocking the Canadian thread!

hey random question are there any Missasauga Major's fans in the MFC?

Kool Haus was awsome!!!!

hello there ! I believe I haven't seen you on the Canadian Thread yet ! WELCOME !!! I shall add your name to the main post !

and yes Kool Haus was awesomely awesome indeed !!!!

i saw a video on youtube with the SITM incident. it is adorable. :wub2:

i think i watched it like 5 times in a row. ooh' date=' i must go watch again now!! [/quote']

I watched it like zillion times lol !!! I was glad there was a vid of it cause from the side of the stage I didn't see it... so when he stopped playing I was just wondering what was happening !

I need some advice!

I would go with a very nice jeans, pointy shoes and a killer top

If you want to go safe but boring - the little black dress.

If you want comfort - dress pants and jacket

If you want hot - Red. Red lips and red nails. :mf_lustslow:

red lips and red nails is the shizzzz !!!

This is a tricky question.... Personally, New Brunswick isn't that bad, we use ppl from Newfoundland as the idiot in our jokes :wink2: Sorry, I know we have at least a member from NFL :blush-anim-cl:

yeah we do use Newfoundland people as idiots in our jokes... sorry to all Newfoundland people !!! nothing personal really... I know you guys are not idiots... you know every place has someone they use as idiots in their jokes... I know that in France it's Belgian people...

He accepted Cattie Gurl's teddy bear Alice onto the stage at Kool Haus!

Love the delighted grin on his face! :wub2:

Hello ! I belive it's the first time you post in this thread ! WELCOME !!!

I shall add your name to the main post...

it is sad that many people see maritime provinces this way... but I think that the vast majority knows that it is not true.

I need some advice!

I'm having the same problem. I have no clue what to where!!! I might just have to make a trip to chinook to find something. Yay, excuse to go shopping:P

That video was awesome!!! He even said that with the next album he would do a tour over all Canada!! Schweet...... ( I'm pretty sure that's what I heard anyway)

if he comes to my city , I am personally inviting him to a party!

:wub2: :wub2:

and YOU ARE ALL INVITED!! I EXPECT ALL WHO GO VANCOUVER TO GO TO VICTORIA AND VICE VERSA!