Hello, bon retour parmis nous!

I will see some concerts this summer. Like every year, Festival de Jazz de Montréal, les Francofolies et le Festival de montgolfières de St-jean . I have tickets for Simple Plan and Celine Dion. And I will try to buy tickets for Madonna and Coldplay.:punk:

(I should change my signature, but I don't have the time! :bleh:)

Super!! Quelle date tu vas voir Céline? J'y vais aussi hihihi. Me too I'll try to buy tickets for Madonna and Coldplay! Why should you change your signature? Because our glorious Canadiens are now playing golf??

P.S. MIKA IS HOT

Hey people on the Canadian thread!

I just want to say that I just lived my first day of majority and my parents bought me a Mika poster directly from UK! That's it!

Do you know where I can legally buy Mika's new songs (the songs he played in gigs)???

Hey people on the Canadian thread!

I just want to say that I just lived my first day of majority and my parents bought me a Mika poster directly from UK! That's it!

Do you know where I can legally buy Mika's new songs (the songs he played in gigs)???

What's first day of majority?

That's so awesome that you got a Mika poster from the UK!!!

Super!! Quelle date tu vas voir Céline? J'y vais aussi hihihi. Me too I'll try to buy tickets for Madonna and Coldplay! Why should you change your signature? Because our glorious Canadiens are now playing golf??

P.S. MIKA IS HOT

of course mika is hot!lol is golf cool there> im always scared of admitting i play it

of course mika is hot!lol is golf cool there> im always scared of admitting i play it

Don't be scared... I'm just laughing because Canadiens is the Montreal hockey team, and it is eliminated from the playoffs so they are probably playing golf, it's a bit funny... But it may be a nice sport, I don't know, I never played it!

Hello western Canadians and those who went to the MIKA concert in Feb 14!

another one of my fun pictures!:wub2::wub2: Canuck Chick is partially in the photo!!

n846570230_2897685_7903.jpg

n846570230_2897786_1389.jpg

having one of those memory days!:wub2::wub2:

What's first day of majority?

That's so awesome that you got a Mika poster from the UK!!!

Yeah, it's very very awesome! I searched in Montreal but never found it, so I got it as a gift. And for majority, I don't think I have been clear but I just turned 18...

Hello western Canadians and those who went to the MIKA concert in Feb 14!

another one of my fun pictures!:wub2::wub2: Canuck Chick is partially in the photo!!

n846570230_2897685_7903.jpg

n846570230_2897786_1389.jpg

having one of those memory days!:wub2::wub2:

i like the pic! what does the umbrella say on it? song titles?

i like the pic! what does the umbrella say on it? song titles?

yep all the song titles (as many as I could write on the umbrella)

..I need to make another one! it will be the banner for next time!

it rocked so much I have to do it again...keep up my name as Umbrella Girl:bleh::bleh:

yep all the song titles (as many as I could write on the umbrella)

..I need to make another one! it will be the banner for next time!

it rocked so much I have to do it again...keep up my name as Umbrella Girl:bleh::bleh:

i like that idea, you will definitely have to do it again!

P.S. MIKA IS HOT

My tickets are for september first and you?

I want to remove the Canadiens and put more pictures of Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, it's very very awesome! I searched in Montreal but never found it, so I got it as a gift. And for majority, I don't think I have been clear but I just turned 18...

I see...that's totally awesome.

Happy belated birthday then:wink2:

My tickets are for september first and you?

I want to remove the Canadiens and put more pictures of Mika! :blush-anim-cl:

August 16! It's crazy how much shows she does and tickets she sold! I love her hihihihi!

And I like what you did to your signature. I prefer Mika to the Canadiens!

August 16! It's crazy how much shows she does and tickets she sold! I love her hihihihi!

And I like what you did to your signature. I prefer Mika to the Canadiens!

I'm agree with you, it's crazy, and I will not be surprised if she add more shows at Montreal, I think she said that she wants to finished the tour at Montreal.

Thank you for the signature, Mika is more sexy :blush-anim-cl: than Youppi! :roftl: