Dear Canadian Thread Part DEUX,

I have been away for so long, but I have not forgotten about you.

Sincerely,

Poster of a Girl

No no, but seriously, how is everyone doing!!

Any of the Montrealers planing on going to Osheaga? :punk:

I think I'm planning a trip for sunday. I want to see the Killers sooooo much!! Can't miss this chance! and maybe Monday, there are so many fabulous bands playing! ARGH!

I also would like to go to the Creature's show at Saint Jean! But I am not made of money :roftl: It will be one or the other...

Dear Canadian Thread Part DEUX,

I have been away for so long, but I have not forgotten about you.

Sincerely,

Poster of a Girl

No no, but seriously, how is everyone doing!!

Any of the Montrealers planing on going to Osheaga? :punk:

I think I'm planning a trip for sunday. I want to see the Killers sooooo much!! Can't miss this chance! and maybe Monday, there are so many fabulous bands playing! ARGH!

I also would like to go to the Creature's show at Saint Jean! But I am not made of money :roftl: It will be one or the other...

Hey Carolina! Long time no see! I'm planning to go at Osheaga on the monday cuz on the sunday there's just The Killers I want to see and I prefer to wait and see them at the Bell Centre or smth like that. And I can't go to St-Jean cuz of my nephew's baptism :(

So give me news if you're going on the monday too! Miss you! xx

Hey Canadians,

It's a sad day for Canada. :tears:

Turns out Canadian troops in Afghanistan mistook a family vehicle for a suicide bomber and killed two kids, ages two and four.

I'd think twice about reading this at work; I just did, and was sitting at my desk bawling my eyes out. I understand the Canadian soldiers only had a moment to react, but the idea that things panned out as they did - and now a family are grieving while cursing our nation - makes me just sick inside.

Check it out if you're interested:

Two children killed by Canadian troops in Afghanistan

Hey Canadians,

Turns out Canadian troops in Afghanistan mistook a family vehicle for a suicide bomber and killed two kids, ages two and four.

I'd think twice about reading this at work; I just did, and was sitting at my desk bawling my eyes out. I understand the Canadian soldiers only had a moment to react, but the idea that things panned out as they did - and now a family are grieving while cursing our nation - makes me just sick inside.

such terrible news. :tears:

Hey Canadians,

This is absolutely horrific news. I have too young children so I can connect with how it would feel if I were to lose them. My heart goes out to the family of the little ones that have been lost. It also just goes to show how carelessness and not knowing details can cause so much harm in so little time. What is wrong with these people. It's just not fair.

Hey Canadians,

It's tragic! :tears: I'm against Canadian troup in Afghanistan and each time smth like that happens, I hate even more our government :thumbdown:

Hey Carolina! Long time no see! I'm planning to go at Osheaga on the monday cuz on the sunday there's just The Killers I want to see and I prefer to wait and see them at the Bell Centre or smth like that. And I can't go to St-Jean cuz of my nephew's baptism :(

So give me news if you're going on the monday too! Miss you! xx

I know, it's been forever!!!

I am actually planning to go on sunday because of the Killers, I have been dying to see them live for so long! but Monday looks like a good day too! I am still planning my trip. Kind of late, but what can I do! :blush-anim-cl:

I will let you know as soon as I plan it!

hello!

you know how you receive 1000 bands wanting to be "your friend" on your myspace? well, i received 2 today... one that i flushed the moment i heard their music (huh noise) and a 2nd one that i really really liked.

oh and bonus... he is from montreal! how cool is that? his voice reminds me of daniel powter mixed with mister juby's tenderness, especially in his song called "what you do"

(and he said he likes mika and midway state... does that count? :naughty:)

check him out...

http://www.myspace.com/danielghattas

hello!

you know how you receive 1000 bands wanting to be "your friend" on your myspace? well, i received 2 today... one that i flushed the moment i heard their music (huh noise) and a 2nd one that i really really liked.

oh and bonus... he is from montreal! how cool is that? his voice reminds me of daniel powter mixed with mister juby's tenderness, especially in his song called "what you do"

(and he said he likes mika and midway state... does that count? :naughty:)

check him out...

http://www.myspace.com/danielghattas

Oh yes!

He asked to be my friend not long ago also.

Normally the music from bands who friend me makes me want a cold pack for my head (okay, that was a little harsh) But he was one that I actually liked.

Very nice find=]

Oh yes!

He asked to be my friend not long ago also.

Normally the music from bands who friend me makes me want a cold pack for my head (okay, that was a little harsh) But he was one that I actually liked.

Very nice find=]

Wow, I love your signature!!! :wub2: