No. :tears: I don't listen to much radio beside CBC (Q Radio & Jian Ghomeshi = :thumb_yello:).

Daaang! Yeah I don't like radio very much either, ipod is the way to go for sures. :wub2:

(I request rain, got rejected, asked for wag, got rejected, finally asked for options and was left with relax remix. :shun: / :kachinga:)

Daaang! Yeah I don't like radio very much either, ipod is the way to go for sures. :wub2:

(I request rain, got rejected, asked for wag, got rejected, finally asked for options and was left with relax remix. :shun: / :kachinga:)

I've found Chum to be especially bad. But Virgin Radio not as bad. None the less, I don't really listen to them. I might as well set my iPod to repeat. :aah:

But you got it! I requested Grace Kelly once (on Chum, I believe :lol3:) and they played it. No interview though. Shame on them, not you. :shun:

I've found Chum to be especially bad. But Virgin Radio not as bad. None the less, I don't really listen to them. I might as well set my iPod to repeat. :aah:

But you got it! I requested Grace Kelly once (on Chum, I believe :lol3:) and they played it. No interview though. Shame on them, not you. :shun:

Yeah, I mean, if they played rain people would've heard it...maybe google him... maybe bought it on iTunes.... who knows what could've happened. People probably either groaned at relax, or was like "Oh I remember this song!"

Anyways, i am aiming to request it next friday as well. :teehee:

They probably play the exact same thing, except add in more michael buble, feist, dragonette, and celine dion. :lmfao:

not to mention our canadian gangsters...*shudders*

Awwww I love Feist.

Here's our 'last played':

1. Jason Derulo - In My Head

2. Lil' Jon/east Side Boyz/ying Yang Twins - Get Low

3. All-american Rejects - Gives You Hell

4. Orianthi - According To You

5. Lady Gaga - Poker Face

6. Taylor Swift - Fifteen

7. Kanye West / Jamie Fox - Gold Digger

8. Britney Spears - Circus

9. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

10. Jay Sean / Lil' Wayne - Down

I can't stand any of those songs. :aah:

Except number 2. :mf_rosetinted: Don't judge.

Awwww I love Feist.

Here's our 'last played':

1. Jason Derulo - In My Head

2. Lil' Jon/east Side Boyz/ying Yang Twins - Get Low

3. All-american Rejects - Gives You Hell

4. Orianthi - According To You

5. Lady Gaga - Poker Face

6. Taylor Swift - Fifteen

7. Kanye West / Jamie Fox - Gold Digger

8. Britney Spears - Circus

9. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

10. Jay Sean / Lil' Wayne - Down

I can't stand any of those songs. :aah:

Except number 2. :mf_rosetinted: Don't judge.

I love gives you hell by AAR :mf_lustslow: Lead singer = hawt.

As big as toronto? :roftl:

Not even close. It's more like a bigger city with a small town feel.

Well, it's kinda big to me. I just know that land wise it's the biggest city in my province and second or third biggest population wise. Mind you, that doesn't mean much-- I live in the Maritimes. :P

Not even close. It's more like a bigger city with a small town feel.

Well, it's kinda big to me. I just know that land wise it's the biggest city in my province and second or third biggest population wise. Mind you, that doesn't mean much-- I live in the Maritimes. :P

Yeah...

what city is this? St.John's?

Boooo :_)

Not herad Mika at all on the radio over on Vancouver - listen to Virgin - But I did hear Love Toady in the Lulu Lemon outkat at Burlington in the US - I danced round the shop singing loudly :)

Ooh i hear SITM in a lululemon too!

I love lululemon even more now. :wub2:

Wow....they weren't even that mean :roftl:

"You can clearly watch this video and discern that he is, a flaming....heterosexual" :naughty:

I liked the part when they were said he was so skinny because he does all that cardio in his room. :aah: For the record, the Grace Kelly/Big Girl VOT were better. :mf_rosetinted:

We are golden on video on trial (much music)

:|

Haahahahaha. *gigglesnort* Haha. Aha. Um. Yes, not funny at all. People should never make fun of Mika that way. Definitely not. :naughty:

I can't help myself. I love VOT. And the bits they were making fun of are kind of the whole point of the video anyway, soooo...my laughter is justified :teehee: