:naughty: not much else to do in the prairies ... may as well fly fly fly!

oh hello becks :bye: if you read this :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

You can tell me that you're dog ran awaaaay, you can tell me that it took three daaaays, Ive heard every joke, I've heard every word you saaaay, You think there's not a lot goin' on, well look closer baby you're so wrong, :harp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIcc_Rj1G2c&feature=related

Oh oooouch. :aah: What do you not like about him? :lol3"

I just find him a bit of an arrogant twat!!! plus he has been "hitting on" a friend's daughter, even tho he is married and she is not interested!

Also he has the rival gym to ours but that's beside the point! :wink2:

so... erm.. our first Gold medal! yay?:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Alexandre Bilodeau ftw. :naughty:

I was so happy for him! They interviewed him not too long after he won, and he was crying a bit, and was so thankful for everything...I wanted to cry too. :teehee: Then some time after they aired an interview (pre taped) from him and he was talking about how his brother inspired him to do what he does, and how his brother means so much to him (maybe that made me want to cry as well lalala). :wub2:

He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I am so happy he won.

Alexandre Bilodeau ftw. :naughty:

I was so happy for him! They interviewed him not too long after he won, and he was crying a bit, and was so thankful for everything...I wanted to cry too. :teehee: Then some time after they aired an interview (pre taped) from him and he was talking about how his brother inspired him to do what he does, and how his brother means so much to him (maybe that made me want to cry as well lalala). :wub2:

He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I am so happy he won.

i know he was soc ute, and his brother too!!! the entire time, he was cheering him and stuff, so cute:wub2:

I was so sad to see Patrick Chan mess up last night. I mean, it wasn't a disaster, but it wasn't his best performance either. He messed up, like, twice and then didn't stop when the music did. But his footwork, overall, was fantastic. They go again on Thursday, and, I don't know if he'll make the podium. But I'm still proud of him! On the other hand: the other Canadian skater that went last night, his name is Vaughn Chipeur. What an amazing, amazing name. :aah:

AAANNNDDD...

Canada has another gold medal! Congrats to Maelle Ricker. She was so great! And what a turn around from the last Olympics. :nauhgyt:

Okay I have a feeling the Canadian kid in my class is feeding me a bunch of sh*t about Canada but I came here to be sure ...

HOW do you guys pronounce "project"?

How about "pasta"?

Tell me quick so I can kick his lil kanuck arse. :naughty: