IT WAS SO COLD YESTERDAY :shocked:

Yeah! I went to a taping of Comedy Now last night. The studio is at the Masonic Temple (at Yonge and Davenport). Well...my friend and I got off at the wrong end of Yonge (like, near Eaton Centre), so we had to walk for such a long time. Then, when we got there, we had to wait at least an hour in line. The line was outside.

I thought I had frostbite, or something. :aah:

The windchill's been kinda atrocious here. Right now the Weather Network's saying that it's -14, -25 with the windchill. I definitely believe them.

yeah, here its -20C and -30C with windchills!!! :blink: i dont even want to go outside :boxed:

Ok - I have been indoctrinating my Body Pump class participants into Love Today, Grace Kelly and Any other world -we use them for abs and cool down tracks - Canada WILL fully embrace Mika by the end of 2010 - well Burnaby area will!

nice effort!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Oh I want to get me one of those Olympic scarves. Did anyone else go see the torch relay? It came through Calgary about a week or two ago. :wub2:

And surprisingly, the weather here has actually sort of been behaving. It's -20 overnight tonight, but they're forecasting highs around 0 all week. :punk:

Oh I want to get me one of those Olympic scarves. Did anyone else go see the torch relay? It came through Calgary about a week or two ago. :wub2:

And surprisingly, the weather here has actually sort of been behaving. It's -20 overnight tonight, but they're forecasting highs around 0 all week. :punk:

The torch relay came through here in October. It was easily, one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. The Energy was just amazing, and once the torch went onto the stage and then we all sang Oh Canada... I teared up actually. It was very moving.

I hate the Olympics.

They're stealing money from our schools.

They're also going to leave BC in huge piles of debt for the next ten years. Our taxes will just go up and up and up.

So? I think it's a massive honour our country gets to hold the world's largest event.

Out of all the countries in the world, out of all the years the Olympics will be going, We're alive to see this highly sought-after event be on OUR grounds, with our people. All eyes are on Canada.

You don't think the momentous amount of spirit and patriotism that this event is giving Canadians isn't worth the money and hard work we're putting into it?

OH MY GOD. K, so a cow fell out of a trailer in my town, and someone took a video of it outside of MCDONALDS, (I know the guy in the video too)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

i love the Zellers in the background!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

this is awesome!! :lmfao:

Kodes, do you think that the placement of rain in the list has any indication as to how well he is doing?

I don't think so - but I am not positive.

Since you made aware of the link I have been voting everyday & I haven't noticed any of the song titles moving.

OH MY GOD. K, so a cow fell out of a trailer in my town, and someone took a video of it outside of MCDONALDS, (I know the guy in the video too)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is hilarious!:roftl:

Only in Canada would the cow be polite enough to get out at McDonalds & cut out the middleman.:roftl::roftl:

I don't think so - but I am not positive.

Since you made aware of the link I have been voting everyday & I haven't noticed any of the song titles moving.

This is hilarious!:roftl:

Only in Canada would the cow be polite enough to get out at McDonalds & cut out the middleman.:roftl::roftl:

I know, right! :lmfao: I wish I had been there....

My mom was telling me about it, I didn't believe her when she said there was a cow outside mcdonalds. :roftl:

I know, right! :lmfao: I wish I had been there....

My mom was telling me about it, I didn't believe her when she said there was a cow outside mcdonalds. :roftl:

You do live in the potato chip capital of Canada.

Maybe the cow wanted a bag of chips - but at McDonalds??:roftl::roftl: