:lmfao: this would only happen to you

but my question to you is.... what were you doing taking a music triva quiz at work?? hmmm??? :mf_rosetinted:

Trying to stay awake :roftl:

I was working too...Julie would holler the names to me while I worked :bleh:

Hey all!! Random post coming up...

The other night at work a friend and I were doing a music trivia for songs that became Number 1 in the 2000's. It is timed and there were 30 or so songs so I was just blurting out artists and my friend typed them when I saw the song 'Lollipop' and of course I yelled out Mika in my excitement cuz who wouldn't right? :wink2:

Turns out it was a song by Lil Wayne....I prefer Mika's Lollipop :roftl:

i would ahve yelled lollipop too!! :lmfao:!!

Not at all. :mf_rosetinted:

One of my friends goes to Western, and he was there.

Well, I hadn't until today...

She brings the LOLZ.

her: "Canada sent troops to vietnam."

interviewer: "Nope, we didn't."

her: "Yeah, I hink you did."

Interviewer: "No."

her: "I think so."

Like. SHUT UP :aah:

Well, I hadn't until today...

She brings the LOLZ.

her: "Canada sent troops to vietnam."

interviewer: "Nope, we didn't."

her: "Yeah, I hink you did."

Interviewer: "No."

her: "I think so."

Like. SHUT UP :aah:

You don't watch the news? :naughty: It's all they've been talking about on the TV and radio since it happened (the magic carpet/camel comments). Though, her opinions have always been highly publisized.

You don't watch the news? :naughty: It's all they've been talking about on the TV and radio since it happened (the magic carpet/camel comments). Though, her opinions have always been publisized.

I never watch the news, :naughty:

It's terrifying, why on earth do you want to know about how many shootings and stabbings are going on ust outside your door?

I never watch the news, :naughty:

It's terrifying, why on earth do you want to know about how many shootings and stabbings are going on ust outside your door?

That's what I hear from a lot of people when I ask them why they don't watch the news. :aah: I dunno, I like to know what's going on in the world. I feel out of the loop and uninformed about what's going on around me. Plus, what I see from various forms of media allows me to develop an opinion about different issues.

That's what I hear from a lot of people when I ask them why they don't watch the news. :aah: I dunno, I like to know what's going on in the world. I feel out of the loop and uninformed about what's going on around me. Plus, what I see from various forms of media allows me to develop an opinion about different issues.

It's great to know what's going on in the world, but not in your own backyard.

I watched Creepy Canada one time, and never slept after that :lmfao:

I hear about things from other people. :teehee:

It's great to know what's going on in the world, but not in your own backyard.

I watched Creepy Canada one time, and never slept after that :lmfao:

I hear about things from other people. :teehee:

That's what happened to me one time when I was younger and I watched an episode of 'America's Most Wanted'. They said the suspects 'might' be in Canada. I was so scared. :aah:

ok, im lost!!!!!

who is she??:aah:

She's an American conservative who has highly publicized opinions. Basically. Google her. :mf_rosetinted:

That's what happened to me one time when I was younger and I watched an episode of 'America's Most Wanted'. They said the suspects 'might' be in Canada. I was so scared. :aah:

She's an American conservative who has highly publicized opinions. Basically. Google her. :mf_rosetinted:

It's really terrifying. :shocked:

They were all "The CN tower is haunted..oOooo."

*googles*

A lot of the 'Kick Ass' movie was filmed in Ontario, Canada (Toronto and Hamilton). Here is the bottom half of the article I just found

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/FamousNews/FamousMagazine/April%202010.aspx?FamousArticles=51551

Kicking Ontario’s Ass

April 2010

Seasoned actors know that when a journalist asks what it was like to film in their readership’s neck of the woods, the proper response is, “It was great.” Thank God Christopher Mintz-Plasse is no seasoned veteran.

Kick-Ass was largely filmed in Toronto and Hamilton in the fall of 2008, and when asked about that experience Mintz-Plasse says, “We filmed in Hamilton. I hated it. Hated it. It was so bad. It was a bad area, but you’ve gotta do what you do for a good movie.”

Asked to expand, he says that aside from the sketchy neighbourhood, the people were rude, and then tells the following story. “We were at a bar and it was Open Mic Night so one guy was covering the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I believe, and I was playing pool with a friend in the back. And we were just talking, we were conversing and drinking, and three guys run up to us and go, ‘Some guy’s playing his heart out up there and you can’t even have the respect to watch him!’ And we’re like, ‘Dude, there’s a pool table back here, you’re like 30 feet away, that’s the point of the bar. There’s Open Mic Night and there’s a pool table, it’s what you do.’ And he got so upset with us. It was very strange.”

Torontonians will quickly recognize downtown Yonge St. in a scene where Kick-Ass and Red Mist are driving in a Mustang. Apparently, Mintz-Plasse’s experience there wasn’t much better. “That was kind of strange,” he recalls, “because you’re driving around and people are just staring at you. You’re dressed up like ridiculous clowns in these costumes in this really flashy Mustang with a huge crane and camera pulling you. And I remember one guy, we drove by and he goes, ‘Batman would never drive that car,’ in this smug attitude. So I stuck my head out of the car and said, ‘I’m not filming Batman.’”

On the plus side, Mintz-Plasse did manage to have some fun in Toronto. “We went to a strip club once, that was very interesting...I was kind of laughing the whole way through.”

Stay gold, you crazy kid.

—Marni Weisz