umm.. hold on lemme' look.. :mf_rosetinted:

yes, it is, you are right. :lmfao:

My accent makes it sound like Matada. :roftl:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!

its like: Hakuna matataaaaaaaaaa, what a wonderful phraaaaaaaase

:lmfao:!!!

I love Lion King, although.. I've only seen it like once, and I cried. :sad:

the Disney.. OLD DISNEY.. :teehee: music is amazing.. Walt Disney would be ashamed of Disney now. :naughty:

:naughty:

well, its different.. i love disney too, and i think Pixar did some amazing things, but i dont think there'll ever be anymore Cenderella or Snow White movies... those were so good!

:naughty:

well, its different.. i love disney too, and i think Pixar did some amazing things, but i dont think there'll ever be anymore Cenderella or Snow White movies... those were so good!

I know.. :wub2:

I have all the disney movies on VHS, but my VHS player doesn't work, and I couldn't find any of the DVD's at wal-mart!! :aah:

I suddenly have the urge to watch Pocahontas. :teehee:

I know.. :wub2:

I have all the disney movies on VHS, but my VHS player doesn't work, and I couldn't find any of the DVD's at wal-mart!! :aah:

I suddenly have the urge to watch Pocahontas. :teehee:

oooooooooh Pocahontas was SOOOOOOO good!!! that and mulan:teehee:

this isn't a DISNEY movie, but have you saw "The Beautician and the BEast"? with Fran Drescher?? it's really good!! :teehee:

I like "Colours of the Wind" from Pocahontas, it is beautiful.. :wub2:

nop, not seen it:teehee:

and awwwwwwwwww i used to sing colors of the wind (not very good) all the time!!:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow.. No one's been posting in awhile...

Does anyone care about the NHL now that no Canadian teams are in it??

I guess I must be more behind than I thought. What happened to the Leafs? The Canucks? The Canadiens? :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

HEY, CANADIANS!

77red and I are coming to Quebec in mid-August! We are more than thrilled to return to the Great White North: land of beavers and maple and loons (both the birds, and the people) :roftl:)

I thought I'd post a tidbit (did someone say TIMBIT?) about it on MFC, just to let all of our MFC friends know. If anyone wants to grab a bite at Tim Horton's or go chop down some maple trees with us, just let me know!

Here's a joke that Mana told me ....

Why are is American beer like having sex in a canoe?

They're both f#cking close to water!

(okay, well, I don't remember it exactly :teehee:)

HEY, CANADIANS!

77red and I are coming to Quebec in mid-August! We are more than thrilled to return to the Great White North: land of beavers and maple and loons (both the birds, and the people) :roftl:)

I thought I'd post a tidbit (did someone say TIMBIT?) about it on MFC, just to let all of our MFC friends know. If anyone wants to grab a bite at Tim Horton's or go chop down some maple trees with us, just let me know!

Here's a joke that Mana told me ....

Why are is American beer like having sex in a canoe?

They're both f#cking close to water!

(okay, well, I don't remember it exactly :teehee:)

:shocked: where in Quebec???? what brings you our way? do you need ideas of places to visit?

did mana really tell you that joke??? :sneaky2:

well.... she is RIGHT!!! :aah::lmfao:

seriously, i was raised 1 mile from the USA (Vermont) and all the americans used to come to our canadians bars for 2 reasons

1) drinking age is 18

2) our beer is stronger!

:biggrin2:

:shocked: where in Quebec???? what brings you our way? do you need ideas of places to visit?

seriously, i was raised 1 mile from the USA (Vermont) and all the americans used to come to our canadians bars for 2 reasons

1) drinking age is 18

2) our beer is stronger!

We're coming to Montreal! We are going to be in Maine for our cousin's wedding, and so we thought we'd slip up and see the sights while we're so far North.

By the way -- what's the weather like? It's about 103 (F) here, so we are definitely not prepared ....

And GUY! Don't tempt me! Now I'm not 18, but if I can guess, Canadians know how to party ... :roftl:

We're coming to Montreal! We are going to be in Maine for our cousin's wedding, and so we thought we'd slip up and see the sights while we're so far North.

By the way -- what's the weather like? It's about 103 (F) here, so we are definitely not prepared ....

And GUY! Don't tempt me! Now I'm not 18, but if I can guess, Canadians know how to party ... :roftl:

the weather today is 77F but it's quite humid.

we've been going through a heatwave for the last week, where our temperatures reached the 100s and the humidity was out of this world...

this cooler break is quite welcomed :naughty:

in august, you can still wear shorts, swim etc... but bring a hoodie or something for night time... but then again, we've had warm august months and cold ones.

the weather in maine and here is quite similar in the summer i think, so it should be a good indication.

let me know when you are in montreal, if i'm available, i'd like to meet you girls. perhaps i could convince a few others from montreal :teehee:

do you need a few ideas of places to see?

1) drinking age is 18

2) our beer is stronger!

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!

that made me laugh!!!:roftl:

HEY, CANADIANS!

You'll have to eat poutine.

the weather today is 77F but it's quite humid.

Humidity is the worst. :aah:

why? i don't know :dunno:

Me either. :naughty: I know that some people here, when choosing which university to go to straight out of high school, want to go to university in Quebec because...:teehee:

You'll have to eat poutine.

Humidity is the worst. :aah:

Me either. :naughty: I know that some people here, when choosing which university to go to straight out of high school, want to go to university in Quebec because...:teehee:

:doh: of course!! cuz drinking is alot more important then choosing a school for its academic qualities :roftl: