A. Clay

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love reading all these reviews from the gig. :wub2:

Playboy? Haha

Ooh they talked about Mikey's bass lighting up. I caught that on film. I pretty much thought that was the coolest and it got even more cool when Cherisse drummed on it. :naughty:

Yeah, I guess we were screaming well before he came out but it got even louder when the blue lights flashed and you caught a glimpse of him jumping about.

I didn't think he really rushed to get to some of the next songs though. The lights normally went out until they were ready. Any longer of a wait I think we would have gone crazy. :naughty: I'd rather it be song, short pause, song instead of song, song, song or song and then a long pause.

Thanks for posting.

I'm so pleased he's getting (so far, knock on wood) fantastic reviews! He's just a party on wheels here in the US.

I've taken every positive review, linked them, and sent them to the radio stations in my area....telling them that someone at their station has missed the boat and they better hurry up and get on board. :)

I'm so pleased he's getting (so far, knock on wood) fantastic reviews! He's just a party on wheels here in the US.

I've taken every positive review, linked them, and sent them to the radio stations in my area....telling them that someone at their station has missed the boat and they better hurry up and get on board. :)

Good for you!

They may still choose not to play him, but at least they won't be able to say they weren't told :thumb_yello:

My guess is that some stations may reconsider. Well I hope so.

oh, I hope he makes it over there too!!! The US is a cool country, they need more Mika!lol :bleh:

It still fascinates me that he is finding so hard to break through there.

I would have to agree that we need more Mika. :thumb_yello: Hopefully after this tour he'll break through a little more. I just hope it doesn't take him like 9824924 tours to do it though... but if that's the case I'll be happy to attend those gigs and scream my heart out. :wink2:

I would have to agree that we need more Mika. :thumb_yello: Hopefully after this tour he'll break through a little more. I just hope it doesn't take him like 9824924 tours to do it though... but if that's the case I'll be happy to attend those gigs and scream my heart out. :wink2:

lol, I'm sure it won't take him that long to become a big deal.:naughty: I'd say even after this tour he might have left more of a mark.

As for here, he has made it (almost anyway) but in Ireland I don't know. He only preformed here once, and that was at a festival.:( It annoys me because he gets LOADs of radio airplay here, yet he never seems to tour here...

so I'll follow him,lol:naughty:

:punk: HEY YOU GUYS: COMMENTS HERE? THAT'S COOL . . .

BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS COMMENTS BACK TO THE SOURCE! :doh:

AT THE END, THERE'S A PLACE FOR ADDING COMMENTS!!!

lol, I know, I would comment back to the source, but I'd have to give my email...do you really want more comments though.?:blink:

lol, I know, I would comment back to the source, but I'd have to give my email...do you really want more comments though.?:blink:

UP TO YOU. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE GIVING YOUR e-MAIL or

HAVE NOTHING TO ADD--THAT'S COOL.:thumb_yello:

UP TO YOU. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE GIVING YOUR e-MAIL or

HAVE NOTHING TO ADD--THAT'S COOL.:thumb_yello:

its both actually:naughty:

but if I registered all I'd have to say is awww Mika.......or something like that., and if thats all I've to contribute, I don't think I'll register...:naughty:lol

lol, I'm sure it won't take him that long to become a big deal.:naughty: I'd say even after this tour he might have left more of a mark.

As for here, he has made it (almost anyway) but in Ireland I don't know. He only preformed here once, and that was at a festival.:( It annoys me because he gets LOADs of radio airplay here, yet he never seems to tour here...

so I'll follow him,lol:naughty:

Yes, I hope he's leaving more of a mark after this tour! I'm really happy that I've gotten to see both of his tours here. It's kind of cool knowing that I saw the bands first tour in the US (even though they did do GMA in the Spring but that was before I had heard of them.)

I'd love it if he got radio play. My best friend heard SITM in one store and I heard it in another but we think it was on a mixed CD and not on a radio station. It's kind of odd because I fully expect to hear GK or LT before SITM!

I'd like to work at a store and bring in Billy Brown and play that just because that song apparently wouldn't fly over here. :naughty:

:punk: HEY YOU GUYS: COMMENTS HERE? THAT'S COOL . . .

BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS COMMENTS BACK TO THE SOURCE! :doh:

AT THE END, THERE'S A PLACE FOR ADDING COMMENTS!!!

I never comment on the page that the article is on because normally you have to register for it haha.

Yes, I hope he's leaving more of a mark after this tour! I'm really happy that I've gotten to see both of his tours here. It's kind of cool knowing that I saw the bands first tour in the US (even though they did do GMA in the Spring but that was before I had heard of them.)

I'd love it if he got radio play. My best friend heard SITM in one store and I heard it in another but we think it was on a mixed CD and not on a radio station. It's kind of odd because I fully expect to hear GK or LT before SITM!

I'd like to work at a store and bring in Billy Brown and play that just because that song apparently wouldn't fly over here. :naughty:

your lucky you've seen both tours!:D

really you heard SITM in a shop radio?! Even if it was a cd, thats weird!:shocked: not in a bad way though:naughty:

I hear Mika on the radio here multiple times a day! Thats no exageration! He's always on here, be it GK, LT, HE, Relax or Lollipop. He's always on!

I even turn on this one station all the time now because I can almost predict that they'll play Mika!:naughty:

I'm not complaining!

lol, Billy Brown in a shop in the heart of America,lol! Oh I'd love to see how that would go down with people not familiar with it,lol

your lucky you've seen both tours!:D

really you heard SITM in a shop radio?! Even if it was a cd, thats weird!:shocked: not in a bad way though:naughty:

I hear Mika on the radio here multiple times a day! Thats no exageration! He's always on here, be it GK, LT, HE, Relax or Lollipop. He's always on!

I even turn on this one station all the time now because I can almost predict that they'll play Mika!:naughty:

I'm not complaining!

lol, Billy Brown in a shop in the heart of America,lol! Oh I'd love to see how that would go down with people not familiar with it,lol

Yeah it was weird! I wasn't complaining though! I walked into the store right as it started. I rushed out to the car after to see which station was playing him but sadly it was none of them.

I wonder if people would complain about Billy Brown. :blink: I would just stare and say, "what? It happens all the time!"