is he really this funny?

kaeryana

hi evryone! just wanna share this vid i found on youtube when i was searching for mika's vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUEnxv6UHD8

i'm not sure whether you've watched it,but all I can say it's just freakin' hilarious! haha.is he usually this hyperactive and funny?or is it just an occasional

attitude of his?if u know what i mean :naughty:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi evryone! just wanna share this vid i found on youtube when i was searching for mika's vids.

i'm not sure whether you've watched it,but all I can say it's just freakin' hilarious! haha.is he usually this hyperactive and funny?or is it just an occasional

hahah, yes, this vid is really cute...i want to believe he's lke this all the time, plus he was like funny too cause when they spoked in japanese...

The couple of times I met him; he is so nice and sweet not as hype as this video. Always with a big smile on his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! I can actually said that!!!!!!!!!!

attitude of his?

yeah of course it's just an attitude, the guy is such a drag when the cameras are off, what did you expect?? ;)

Thanks for the vid link, that interview must have somehow passed me by, but it's such a good one.

He seems about 5 years old there :naughty: Def had too many blue Smarties or something. I was more drawn to old box face actually.

hahaha.probably he had another game of 'chubby bunny' and that time he decided to actually swallow the marshmallows! lol.he's like soooo hyper.

Japan makes everyone this mental.

Believe me.

I live there.

is dat true?i'm so requesting for a permanent residence there! hehehe..

and nico,yeah,it's hilarious.the first time i watched the vid i was like,omgg..is this MIKA?he used to be one of those who don't act this way but then my perception totally changed.he's like a big kid ain't he?