Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really???? :roftl:

<looks to the apples thread>

You know I would never of thought that , I need 10 coffees :roftl:

:naughty:

It sounds so crazy i know, but i am officially the queen of useless trivia. I can offer you some whenever, y'know.

Got the pic comment on Myspace!! thankyooo! Did you like the pics? all the rest were so dark you could hardly see me. And Sky 186 is down right now :sneaky2: so it probably wont show for about 4 weeks :badmood:

She said it was going on youtube anyway, so you might see it there.

:naughty:

It sounds so crazy i know, but i am officially the queen of useless trivia. I can offer you some whenever, y'know.

Got the pic comment on Myspace!! thankyooo! Did you like the pics? all the rest were so dark you could hardly see me. And Sky 186 is down right now :sneaky2: so it probably wont show for about 4 weeks :badmood:

She said it was going on youtube anyway, so you might see it there.

Yeh I like trivia :thumb_yello:

I saw your pics yeh looking good lady :thumb_yello: , it was kinda dark though huh?

I dont have sky .. you know I sooo have to get it :thumb_yello:

Ohh just had a bacon and sandwich:thumb_yello:

Yeh I like trivia :thumb_yello:

I saw your pics yeh looking good lady :thumb_yello: , it was kinda dark though huh?

I dont have sky .. you know I sooo have to get it :thumb_yello:

Ohh just had a bacon and sandwich:thumb_yello:

Lotsa thumbs up! :thumb_yello:

I hate bacon. I tried some the other day and went :puke::naughty:

I think i might go and get an apple. see if its true. hmmmmm......

Are you a veggie hun? something in my mind says you are?

I used to be! But, i got serious anaemia because i wasnt getting iron from other food sources. So now i eat a bit of chicken sometimes, and im on an iron supplement.

The levels just got back to normal in october, so i feel much better.

I used to be! But, i got serious anaemia because i wasnt getting iron from other food sources. So now i eat a bit of chicken sometimes, and im on an iron supplement.

The levels just got back to normal in october, so i feel much better.

Yeh interesting ...

I was so weak at the gym and the guys there said is soo important to do steak now and again . ... I havent looked back

I ws drained just eating fish

Yeh interesting ...

I was so weak at the gym and the guys there said is soo important to do steak now and again . ... I havent looked back

I ws drained just eating fish

I know. You have to be balanced.

I quit the gym, i just never got the motivation to go, plus i always felt like people were staring at me or judging me. So i now i go out jogging, because i love the fresh air and stuff.

And i tried dancing too. But im rubbish. I can do the cha cha cha, bit of salsa but the jive = hard. I was properly laid on the floor having a heart attack or something!

Yeh the gym takes so much motivation .. I just dont feel like it this afternoon:boxed:

Rugby this weekend :punk:

:shocked: YOU PLAY RUGBY ???!!! :shocked: Union I hope ........ Rugby League here seems soooo crazy & painful ....... :thumbdown: ( & don't start me .... :naughty: ... hehehe ... I'm soooo NOT into spectator sports on the bloody telly ....... ) .... I DO like the World Cup Soccer tho' ... :thumb_yello: