Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

haha yup it does:thumb_yello:

thursday's the last day of school:blink: i don't noe why we do it that way here.. it used to be friday..

lol whatever..:bleh:

Times are changing... :biggrin2:

I would have nothing against 3 days off in a week -.- Weekends are so short :sneaky2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thursday's the last day of school:blink: i don't noe why we do it that way here.. it used to be friday..

lol whatever..

oh yes these are badges!:thumb_yello:

i used to have a greenday obsession too:naughty:

oh,now i know what they are calling:naughty: Really?:shocked: I thought no one likes Green day here.. I love them! I have all cd's and dvd:bleh:

Times are changing... :biggrin2:

I would have nothing against 3 days off in a week -.- Weekends are so short :sneaky2:

Thanks!!! You know we can order them here in Latvia, and they make what we want, we can put a title or some pic we want to..:bleh:

lol whatever..

oh,now i know what they are calling:naughty: Really?:shocked: I thought no one likes Green day here.. I love them! I have all cd's and dvd:bleh:

lol i think they're cool.. i used to reaaally like them then i kinda stopped.. :mf_rosetinted:

lol whatever..

I love Green Day! :shocked:

It was tough for me too! I'm really looking forward to seeing Mika! it should be relieving..:wub2:

should? it will, believe me :thumb_yello: When I first saw him, the next whole week I was on cloud 7 and didn't notice any problems and school didn't seem to be that boring...

I woke up the next week :boxed::roftl:

should? it will, believe me :thumb_yello: When I first saw him, the next whole week I was on cloud 7 and didn't notice any problems and school didn't seem to be that boring...

I woke up the next week :boxed::roftl:

haha oh how i wish to spend a non-boring day at school.. :mf_rosetinted:

where did you see himm?