Freddie and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 3)

Sasje

:shocked: YOU PLAY RUGBY ???!!! :shocked: Union I hope ........ Rugby League here seems soooo crazy & painful ....... :thumbdown: ( & don't start me .... :naughty: ... hehehe ... I'm soooo NOT into spectator sports on the bloody telly ....... ) .... I DO like the World Cup Soccer tho' ... :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

He means the RBS 6 nations. England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France and Italy all play each other this time of year.

And England normally lose.

Maaan, we have to be careful with Jonny. Tindall out - bruised liver, Strettle out, Moody out, Rees out. If Jonnys injured, thats it. Come on everybody, bless his left boot!

Unions normally better than league, and rougher. They scrum etc. In Rugby league, they cry everytime someone has them on the floor for more than a second :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He means the RBS 6 nations. England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France and Italy all play each other this time of year.

Maaan, we have to be careful with Jonny. Tindall out - bruised liver, Strettle out, Moody out, Rees out. If Jonnys injured, thats it. Come on everybody, bless his left boot!

Unions normally better than league, and rougher. They scrum etc. In Rugby league, they cry everytime someone has them on the floor for more than a second :mf_rosetinted:

Union's a lot faster than league... well it is here... they take 5 mins just to get up from a tackle... :thumbdown:

Awwww... poor Jonny... England's only hope is gone... :naughty:

Union's a lot faster than league... well it is here... they take 5 mins just to get up from a tackle... :thumbdown:

Awwww... poor Jonny... England's only hope is gone... :naughty:

That's my future husband youre insulting :sneaky2::naughty: :naughty:

He's not gone yet! He's probably the fittest of the lot right now. Theres a lot of kids who want his no. 10 shirt, he's gotta do well.

:wub2:

That's my future husband youre insulting :sneaky2::naughty: :naughty:

He's not gone yet! He's probably the fittest of the lot right now. Theres a lot of kids who want his no. 10 shirt, he's gotta do well.

:wub2:

Sorry Sarah... :naughty:

He might not be now... but he is prone to injuries... :fisch:

Sssh!!! *puts hand over mouth*

Sports are my religion and Jonny is God *makes cross sign and blesses Jonny's left foot*

Why is it, when im here, we always end up talking about the Wilko??? :mf_rosetinted:

Cause you always talk about him!

I'd talk about league or union blokes... but they're all idiots...

My brother's g/f used to live with a girl who was friends with a league player called Benji Marshall (verra nice BTW), and for some reason they stole this statue from an Italian restaurant...

Cause you always talk about him!

I'd talk about league or union blokes... but they're all idiots...

My brother's g/f used to live with a girl who was friends with a league player called Benji Marshall (verra nice BTW), and for some reason they stole this statue from an Italian restaurant...

My ex plays for a league team. He's a great guy, but i find them all a bit, i dont know.

I much prefer Union to watch. Lots more blood. Yum. Or something. :mf_rosetinted:

I know! I cant help it! Its a condition i have where i talk about Rugby players or premiership footballers. I see the pound signs and the Louis Vuitton handbags flashing before my eyes and then.... thats it.... theres no stopping me....... :mf_rosetinted::blink:

Aaaahhh OK Sarah .... thanks .... :wink2: .... league here is IDIOTIC !!!

Any way ..... hehehehe .... that's just about the best you're ever gonna get outta me about spectator sport .... :wink2: .... (perhaps until the World Cup .... then I MAY post an odd little smth. ..... ):naughty:

My ex plays for a league team. He's a great guy, but i find them all a bit, i dont know.

I much prefer Union to watch. Lots more blood. Yum. Or something. :mf_rosetinted:

I know! I cant help it! Its a condition i have where i talk about Rugby players or premiership footballers. I see the pound signs and the Louis Vuitton handbags flashing before my eyes and then.... thats it.... theres no stopping me....... :mf_rosetinted::blink:

I don't even like watching league or union... soccer is crap too...

Most of the boys at school played union... and they were all tools... I guess that's what puts me off...

Aaaahhh OK Sarah .... thanks .... :wink2: .... league here is IDIOTIC !!!

Any way ..... hehehehe .... that's just about the best you're ever gonna get outta me about spectator sport .... :wink2: .... (perhaps until the World Cup .... then I MAY post an odd little smth. ..... ):naughty:

Tis a beautiful game. or something. No, thats football. I lovvvvvve it. Rugby Union. I could watch it all day. 2 matches tomorrow, one on sunday. Not going anywhere except in front of the screen of my new LCD sony Bravia.... :bleh:

Are our Union & League teams SO different ... ???!!!

Here League is so 'bloody & crash & tackle' .... *rolls eyes * ..... my ex of 17 yrs. is a league fan (he's a pom living in OZ for 20 yrs.) ..... & I can't BEGIN to tell you how OVER that bloody commentary on the Telly ...... :mf_rosetinted: .... anyway .... :blush-anim-cl: ... I said that was gonna be my last word ..... :naughty: