Is Mika ever going to come back to Australia?

Codie_009

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't know... no-one knows...

He has said in hte past that he plans to come back, and he told those of us who went to the Forum that he was going to do a proper tour, but we don't know when...

It's quite likely that it won't be until at least after he records the new album, but probably won't be until the second half of the year (a lot of us are hoping for start of December, that way it's warm!)

There's no need to worry about when he's coming, but I'm sure he will come back at one stage (well, he better!)

Don't worry, there are at least 50 Aussie MFCers and prob 1000's more fans here that hope so!

I think he'd be silly not to come back here... though I reckon it'd be good if there was more exposure to Mika around here... not just the songs on the radio, the magazines tend to ignore him (admittedly he didn't do mag interviews while he was here, pretty much only one or two interviews with one of the papers and radio and tv interviews)...

Of course he will come back :D It's the best country in the world, he might even migrate here eventually :naughty:

I'd say he will be here this year, but as for the month....it's anyones guess! I did predict mid year, though. Let's see.

I feel certain that Mika won't desert his loyal Australian fans. Maybe he feels that, for such a long journey to Australia, and the completely different time-zone, it would be better if he waited until he has time to do a longer tour, rather than just a few dates.

But the whole world should applaud Mika for all the touring he's already done! He's already toured far more that most other stars, who just do a tour every so often. Mika is the world's greatest star, and he'll get to all the countries, including Oz, so be patient with him

DAMMIT I'LL FLY FROM NZ TO OZY IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES FOR ME TO GET TO SEE HIM!!!

And I so hope he comes in the summer... Sun + hot + Mika = a shrtless Mika on the beach...

Hah, imagine that!:P

(My apologies for having invaded your lovely thread but I'm in one of my moods' :D)

He has to, he knows I am flying from Japan to stalk him.:naughty:

Sadly I already bought 3 tickets for the cancelled shows in Oz. Luckily I didn't buy the flight too at that point!:blink:

He has to, he knows I am flying from Japan to stalk him.:naughty:

Sadly I already bought 3 tickets for the cancelled shows in Oz. Luckily I didn't buy the flight too at that point!:blink:

:naughty: Hiya BS !!! I have 7 to sell ..... if anyone you know is interested ... :wink2::naughty::roftl:

I'm sure he will come back to Austrailia.

I'm annoyed because he either always performs in London or if he's near where I live it's really expensive... That really bugs me! I wanna see Mika!

:wub2: Awwwww .... it will happen someday for you soon ....... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Yeah, I found out about this concert that was near me that had good priced tickets, I looked at it and it hade sold out 2 hours before! It was near my bday as well! :blink:

:thumbdown: Bummer ..... my experience is tho' ..... if you stay connected HERE ..... you will get some warning & support .... we all really like to help each other alot to get to gigs ....... :wub2::thumb_yello:

I keep checking ebay, but nobody is selling the V festival tix yet. I guess the shows are not sold out, so the demand is low. The only thing would be if we sold them off for cheaper than the actual price.

HK, did you get them as etickets, or did you get them as proper paper tickets?

I keep checking ebay, but nobody is selling them yet. I guess the shows are not sold out, so the demand is low. The only thing would be if we sold them off for cheaper than the actual price.

HK, did you get them as etickets, or did you get them as proper paper tickets?

Hi Blue Sky ..... yeah .... etickets .... on presale ..... *rolls eyes* ... pfffttt .... :naughty:

Yeah, I found out about this concert that was near me that had good priced tickets, I looked at it and it hade sold out 2 hours before! It was near my bday as well! :blink:

OMG that would be sooo annoying,

but its ok im certain you'll see him sooner or later!

OMG that would be sooo annoying,

but its ok im certain you'll see him sooner or later!

Yeah, The only places I can really see him are Birmingham and Sheffield, Birmingham = expensive, Sheffield = No one really comes to more than once,

I guess I'll just have to wait :wink2: