thetricktolife

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've not logged in to the hoosiers forum for ages after my laptop got stolen I couldn't remember the url ( I had it on my favouties so I didn't have to remember it) & I Forgot I found the link on here so I could just look for the thread on here & Id've found the link

*slaps self* I also forgot what my password was too lol I've remembered everything now though & have logged in again woohooo

I was hoping to see them in grimsby but due to lack of money haven't had the chance & I'm gutted :thumbdown:

I hope they'll tour again sometime

I've not logged in to the hoosiers forum for ages after my laptop got stolen I couldn't remember the url ( I had it on my favouties so I didn't have to remember it) & I Forgot I found the link on here so I could just look for the thread on here & Id've found the link

*slaps self* I also forgot what my password was too lol I've remembered everything now though & have logged in again woohooo

I was hoping to see them in grimsby but due to lack of money haven't had the chance & I'm gutted :thumbdown:

I hope they'll tour again sometime

My best friend is a HUGE fan of them and is on the fan club forum. She goes on there quite a lot. I am a member on there but I realy dont go on much. Im too busy here.

I heard Grimsby was realy good, but they all looked quite different, especialy Al.

My best friend is a HUGE fan of them and is on the fan club forum. She goes on there quite a lot. I am a member on there but I realy dont go on much. Im too busy here.

I heard Grimsby was realy good, but they all looked quite different, especialy Al.

really huh! Interesting! I'd love to see what was different!

yeah I think for me even now I've got the url again & remembered my password I shall remain on here more than there I'm far more into Mika

the hoosiers are fantastic but Mika is the tops for me & always will be

you know I've been a member of many forums over the years & have never been on any of them as much as I am here or made as many posts either!

I think that shows you something doesn't it!

that this forum is nice & pretty friendly & free from psycho nutcases that I've encountered on some other forums (you wouldn't belive the nutjobs I've come across on some forums)

We realy do like a lot of the same music dont we:D

I'm just going to Go:Audio's myspace now to see which ones they're doing:wink2:

Stalker :bleh:

Yeah, Go:Audio are supporting them for the rest of the October dates I think. I love Go:Audio. I've seen them live twice now:D This'll be my third.

I recently aquired their album. Okay, yesterday. And I can't stop listening to it!!! It's so good!

that this forum is nice & pretty friendly & free from psycho nutcases that I've encountered on some other forums (you wouldn't belive the nutjobs I've come across on some forums)

Ah, you've gotta love the psycho nutjobs :wub2:

:naughty:

really huh! Interesting! I'd love to see what was different!

yeah I think for me even now I've got the url again & remembered my password I shall remain on here more than there I'm far more into Mika

the hoosiers are fantastic but Mika is the tops for me & always will be

you know I've been a member of many forums over the years & have never been on any of them as much as I am here or made as many posts either!

I think that shows you something doesn't it!

Yeah, Mika will ALWAYS be top. And it was just the other day there was a bit of a riot on THFC. Something about someone had been lying abot having a realy bad life just to get attention and everyone was getting realy annoyed at her and she just kept saying it was all true. Then things got a bit ugly and somethings were said about killing themselfs and stuff:boxed: It was realy quite horrible. I dont realy want to go into it anymore. But I just cant imagine ANYTHING like that ever happening here:bleh: We're all too lovely for that.

Stalker

I recently aquired their album. Okay, yesterday. And I can't stop listening to it!!! It's so good!

Ah, you've gotta love the psycho nutjobs :wub2:

:naughty:

Im not a stalker!:fisch:

I have no intention of stalking them. I would much prefure stalking Mika, thats why I'm on this forum:naughty:

And the album is amazing! What colour have you got? You can get LOADS of different colours and apparently if you get all the colours and put them together it makes a porthole to another dimention or something:blink: Maddness.

Yeah, Mika will ALWAYS be top. And it was just the other day there was a bit of a riot on THFC. Something about someone had been lying abot having a realy bad life just to get attention and everyone was getting realy annoyed at her and she just kept saying it was all true. Then things got a bit ugly and somethings were said about killing themselfs and stuff:boxed: It was realy quite horrible. I dont realy want to go into it anymore. But I just cant imagine ANYTHING like that ever happening here We're all too lovely for that.

Im not a stalker!

I have no intention of stalking them. I would much prefure stalking Mika, thats why I'm on this forum

And the album is amazing! What colour have you got? You can get LOADS of different colours and apparently if you get all the colours and put them together it makes a porthole to another dimention or something Maddness.

Really? I didn't see that.

Did you see the girl who had been a whole family - a girl dying of cancer (Irwin sent her a message, and I think the band promised her something, but I'm not sure) who eventually 'died', her sister who killed herself over the stress, her mum and her brother. When it turned out to be anpother member, you can imagine the reaction. Some of the members had gotten really close to 'her', so wehn she 'died' were really upset. I really felt for her family. But of course, it didn't happen and we were really angry about it.

I meant me, you silly moo :naughty:

Blue. I never knew that was actually a story!! Someone put it in the fanfic thread and I thought it was really stupid to add in, but said nothing. I know now :roftl: We have been known to come up with worse =P

Hey I found some pictures from the Grimsby gig.

http://www.deansherwood.com/live/the-hoosiers

I dont see much of a difference to be honest with you, but apparently Irwin's had a haircut

thehoosiers-colour--112.jpg

Alphonso looks realy different!

thehoosiers-colour--208.jpg

Sam's ditched the Spiderman outfit

thehoosiers-colour--114.jpg

And Martin has no hat!

thehoosiers-colour--180.jpg

What has this band come to?

I much prefered Irwin with longer hair, and Martin with a hat =/ But otherwise, I like the change =D

Really? I didn't see that.

Did you see the girl who had been a whole family - a girl dying of cancer (Irwin sent her a message, and I think the band promised her something, but I'm not sure) who eventually 'died', her sister who killed herself over the stress, her mum and her brother. When it turned out to be anpother member, you can imagine the reaction. Some of the members had gotten really close to 'her', so wehn she 'died' were really upset. I really felt for her family. But of course, it didn't happen and we were really angry about it.

I meant me, you silly moo :naughty:

Blue. I never knew that was actually a story!! Someone put it in the fanfic thread and I thought it was really stupid to add in, but said nothing. I know now :roftl: We have been known to come up with worse =P

I much prefered Irwin with longer hair, and Martin with a hat =/ But otherwise, I like the change =D

Yeah I knew about the girl in the coma. My mate was REALY upset when she 'died'. We both went through a bit of an emotional rollercoster. Then it turned out none of it was real and then we had another one. Its realy not fair. It angers me how someone can mess with so many people just for fun.

Oh right:roftl: Sorry.

Yeah I think Irwin probably made it up. He's quite mad like that:lol3:

And I miss Martin's hats too:(