Mikas Neck Fondeling...

tauruslady

you know what, you're right! :mf_lustslow:

*runs to the bus stop*

*realises there won't be a bus until it's bright*

*drags mattress to bus stop and camps out*

well I'm settled for the night now better get some sleep before it starts to rain :naughty:

Night!!

:lmao: Well good luck with that then!:bleh:

Night night:sleep_1:

We're gonna have 3 goodnight messages now cos of our 3 convos,lol:naughty:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg! speaking of bus drivers... crossed paths with a very rude one today :sneaky2:

Was at the bus stop with and friend and the bus came and stopped and let someone out and we were just outside the door about to get on when the bus started going again, just for like 2 seconds though so it was alright it stopped again and let us on, only to be greeted by a very grumpy driver who started giving out to us for not waving our arms for the bus to stop! :shocked: We were like, huh? :blink: since when are we supposed to start brandishing our arms like mad ones when the bus comes, I mean we're at the bus stop already, that's a pretty good indication that we wish to get on the bus! *rolls eyes*

and then my friend got their ticket and sat down and then he started saying the same thing to me again when I was getting mine! :boxed: I was like OK OK! yeesh! how rude! :throw:

omg! speaking of bus drivers... crossed paths with a very rude one today :sneaky2:

Was at the bus stop with and friend and the bus came and stopped and let someone out and we were just outside the door about to get on when the bus started going again, just for like 2 seconds though so it was alright it stopped again and let us on, only to be greeted by a very grumpy driver who started giving out to us for not waving our arms for the bus to stop! :shocked: We were like, huh? :blink: since when are we supposed to start brandishing our arms like mad ones when the bus comes, I mean we're at the bus stop already, that's a pretty good indication that we wish to get on the bus! *rolls eyes*

and then my friend got their ticket and sat down and then he started saying the same thing to me again when I was getting mine! :boxed: I was like OK OK! yeesh! how rude! :throw:

Hi!

ha!!! how weird to be talking about bus drivers and then that happens!?!?

He sounds so annoying!

And how can you get a bus to stop without waving your arms anyway!!!:sneaky2:

Is my time thing all messed up or something?! It says you posted that at 1:16am today? Is that right?! oh, I really HATE numbers lately!:mad:

Hi!

ha!!! how weird to be talking about bus drivers and then that happens!?!?

He sounds so annoying!

And how can you get a bus to stop without waving your arms anyway!!!:sneaky2:

Is my time thing all messed up or something?! It says you posted that at 1:16am today? Is that right?! oh, I really HATE numbers lately!:mad:

He has problems that bus driver. :mf_rosetinted:

We never usually have to wave for the bus to stop though! do ye have to do that up there??

No the time is right! :naughty: Think about it! :wink2:

He has problems that bus driver. :mf_rosetinted:

We never usually have to wave for the bus to stop though! do ye have to do that up there??

No the time is right! :naughty: Think about it! :wink2:

Well I don't actually live in Dublin, and my friend is only in college there, so I don't really know if you have to wave down the buses there,lol...maybe.

Oh yeah I knew it meant 1:00am today as in last night, but for some reason I thought I was on last night at that time...and I wasn't so that confused me,lol. And numbers are my enemys so I thought they were trying to trick me!:sneaky2::naughty:

The internet decided not to work for me last night, so I was only on half an hour.

This whole message I seem a bit paranoid or something,lol:naughty:

Well I don't actually live in Dublin, and my friend is only in college there, so I don't really know if you have to wave down the buses there,lol...maybe.

Oh yeah I knew it meant 1:00am today as in last night, but for some reason I thought I was on last night at that time...and I wasn't so that confused me,lol. And numbers are my enemys so I thought they were trying to trick me!:sneaky2:

The internet decided not to work for me last night, so I was only on half an hour.

This whole message I seem a bit paranoid or something,lol:naughty:

haha, ur confuzzled! :naughty:

I feel a bit dazed myself tonight though, need sleep, and all this work I have to do is getting me depressed :( :( :(:tears:

haha, ur confuzzled! :naughty:

I feel a bit dazed myself tonight though, need sleep, and all this work I have to do is getting me depressed :tears:

Aww no!!! Stress is horrible!!! Don't let it get you down!(lol, that bit sounds like lollipop ok:naughty:

Well at least you know you're not alone:huglove:, I'm feeling a little down in the dumps too...I'm not too cheerful today either:tears:

oh well, I just watched Mika on the Brits and it made me smile!:wub2: he seemed a little nervous though:blink:

Aww no!!! Stress is horrible!!! Don't let it get you down!(lol, that bit sounds like lollipop ok:naughty:

Well at least you know you're not alone:huglove:, I'm feeling a little down in the dumps too...I'm not too cheerful today either:tears:

oh well, I just watched Mika on the Brits and it made me smile!:wub2: he seemed a little nervous though:blink:

aw thank you, really :huglove:

yeah I'm not feeling the best either, just since I got home.. hmm...

aah! what channel was it on??

oh come on gabbly for a few mins, have to tell u summit! :wink2:

aw thank you, really :huglove:

yeah I'm not feeling the best either, just since I got home.. hmm...

aah! what channel was it on??

oh come on gabbly for a few mins, have to tell u summit! :wink2:

once again it could just be "the taurus thing" lol:naughty:

I didn't see it on telly, just watched it on youtube..:wink2:

yeah, I was thinking of logging off, but gabbly is so tempting..see you there...

once again it could just be "the taurus thing" lol:naughty:

I didn't see it on telly, just watched it on youtube..:wink2:

yeah, I was thinking of logging off, but gabbly is so tempting..see you there...

omg you're so right :shocked: *runs to check horoscope* :naughty:

I should also check if it says anything about overuse of the term "omg" today :naughty:

ah good ole reliable youtube, must watch that, too lazy to now though :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
i used to touch my neck in a choking type of motion when i was younger, it wasnt like i was chokin myself, i just touched my neck when i got nervous!

ah cool! my thread still has some life!:naughty:

yeah, it seems like neck fondelling isn't as uncommen as I thought. It's really interesting though.