Mikas Neck Fondeling...

tauruslady

in the dvd he says he touches his neck cause he has a throat problem...

anyway...i love when he does that...hope he's not always sick:shocked:

he touches it in a different way when he is sick :wink2:

Sick:

he pulls his skin near his adams apple/rubs skin near adams apple

uncomfortable/nervous:

he rubs his neck more (mostly his right side) or messes with the scarf he's wearing.

I bet it sounds weird but I always notice these things fast. (typical behaviours/movements that people do/repeat)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I'll throw a little twist in here...

I'm not actually into this very much but I used to think it was pretty interesting...

The throat is where the 5th - or blue - chakra is, and it represents communication and expression. Mika is really careful about what he says and he's also protective of his privacy and therefore doesn't want to say too much. Maybe the neck thing is subconsciously a form of self-protection.

Or, maybe his throat is sore. Lol... I touch my throat when it's sore - not that it helps, but it's kind of a natural response.

He’ll attempt to improve his appearance when he’s attracted.

Just like in the animal kingdom, males tend to “preen” when they’re interested in a female. They pay extra attention to their grooming and personal appearance.

When a man spots an interesting female, he may automatically adjust his tie, smooth his collar or brush his shoulder.

Other common signs of preening involve fixing his hair or rearranging his shirt, cuff links, and clothing. He may check his teeth or automatically touch his throat.

:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I'm not actually into this very much but I used to think it was pretty interesting...

The throat is where the 5th - or blue - chakra is, and it represents communication and expression. Mika is really careful about what he says and he's also protective of his privacy and therefore doesn't want to say too much. Maybe the neck thing is subconsciously a form of self-protection.

Or, maybe his throat is sore. Lol... I touch my throat when it's sore - not that it helps, but it's kind of a natural response.

chakra???

he touches it in a different way when he is sick :wink2:

Sick:

he pulls his skin near his adams apple/rubs skin near adams apple

uncomfortable/nervous:

he rubs his neck more (mostly his right side) or messes with the scarf he's wearing.

I bet it sounds weird but I always notice these things fast. (typical behaviours/movements that people do/repeat)

thats the one, on the DVD he pulls on the skin around his adams apple and then says "god why do I keep doing that, Im probably making it worse"

Ive noticed that in interviews its more like a shy kinda fiddling thing!

I wanna believe in this:cool:

some paparazzo has to get mika drunk for pulling out from his mouth something different rather than "I'm born in Beirut..."XD

Right well, I've noticed that Mika has a thing where he touches his neck...ALOT!:naughty: So I thought there should be a thread of pictures/videos/comments of this little action that he does.

Personally, I think its really cute:wub2: and I wonder am I the only one???

And why do you think he does it?

I think it's sort of a protection thing with his voice, or just a habit of some sort..

Either way its very cute, so yeah...:thumb_yello:

Right to let you know what I'm on about, here is in my opinion, his "neckyiest" video...This is sort of where I first found his neck thing cute:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdcpyegN_E

Anyone else a Mika's neck fan?:naughty::bleh: if so...post some pics...

I was wondering the same thing a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, myself and MIKA have the same habit of touching the neck while talking. I am a nervous person and always need to be touching some part of my body and I choose my neck. lol I can tell you that for me is a comfort thingy. Perhaps for MIKA is the same thing but I guess he also gets a bit nervous!!!!

{aaaw I lurrve candid-like shoots}:wub2:

in this I think he's worried for his voice:blink:

Yeah his voice was noticeably raspy that day when he was speaking. It was about a week before he went on that long break before the Dodgy Holiday Tour to recover.

Yeah his voice was noticeably raspy that day when he was speaking. It was about a week before he went on that long break before the Dodgy Holiday Tour to recover.

if the reiterare throath disease is "chakra-connected" I hope he'll quit taking pills and he's going think about his conscience..:mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

That's just a habit, I guess.

I have it too. I just don't know where to put my (long) hands so I touch my neck.:bleh:

I do it too. I've been having problems with my throat, that's why I do it. Mika has also had throat problems on-and-off. I think it's kind-of a protection thing that has become a habbit.

I do it a lot as well, but it's just a nervous habit cos I'm really shy and insecure. And also my hands are huge so I don't know where to put them most of the time. :thumb_yello:

It's very cute when he does it, it's just annoying when I do it, hahah.

I think it's a habit or when he meets his fans he also touches his neck

imgp1111.jpg

oooh!! he's got a bit of pimples on his neck and at the side of his face!!! Strange...as his skin is almost ALWAYS flawless!!!

And yeah...I tend to touch my neck alot too when I'm talking..I really dunno why..it makes me feel "unsafe" if I dont do it...dont ask me why....

I've got OCD as well so....I guess that's why...

I have to agree with this interpretation... I've studied psychology and I agree that these gestures generally stem from a desire or need (conscious or subconscious)...like this could be, as said earlier, a form of self-protection or just not wanting to say too much or to give away too much :)

• Like 1

Right well, I've noticed that Mika has a thing where he touches his neck...ALOT!:naughty: So I thought there should be a thread of pictures/videos/comments of this little action that he does.

Personally, I think its really cute:wub2: and I wonder am I the only one???

And why do you think he does it?

I think it's sort of a protection thing with his voice, or just a habit of some sort..

Either way its very cute, so yeah...:thumb_yello:

Right to let you know what I'm on about, here is in my opinion, his "neckyiest" video...This is sort of where I first found his neck thing cute:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdcpyegN_E

Anyone else a Mika's neck fan?:naughty::bleh: if so...post some pics...

"TOY TOY TOY!!"

(L)