Mikas Neck Fondeling...

tauruslady

Right well, I've noticed that Mika has a thing where he touches his neck...ALOT!:naughty: So I thought there should be a thread of pictures/videos/comments of this little action that he does.

Personally, I think its really cute:wub2: and I wonder am I the only one???

And why do you think he does it?

I think it's sort of a protection thing with his voice, or just a habit of some sort..

Either way its very cute, so yeah...:thumb_yello:

Right to let you know what I'm on about, here is in my opinion, his "neckyiest" video...This is sort of where I first found his neck thing cute:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdcpyegN_E

Anyone else a Mika's neck fan?:naughty::bleh: if so...post some pics...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's just a habit, I guess.

I have it too. I just don't know where to put my (long) hands so I touch my neck.:bleh:

lol! Me too!! I always get told off for "playing" with my neck,lol. I used to do it all the time, and I think thats why I notice Mika doing it alot, at first I thought "He has my habit" lol.:naughty:

lol! Me too!! I always get told off for "playing" with my neck,lol. I used to do it all the time, and I think thats why I notice Mika doing it alot, at first I thought "He has my habit" lol.:naughty:

Well, I never get told off, LOL so I guess people don't notice /don't mind or just don't say anything. I've noticed myself that he touches his neck a lot but I haven't paid attention to it. Only after seeing this thread I ''remembered'' I do the same thing...but it's just that natural to me. Really, my hands/arms are way too long and I never know where to put them so that's why I ''play'' with my neck.:roftl:

He seems to do that alot! It's on the dvd too!

On the DVD he was touching his neck, kind of pulling at the skin near his collarbone as he had been sick.

He seemes flabbergasted at his behaviour and even remarked "I keep touching my neck although it's not going to make me get better" or something along those lines...

As he has OCD, I wouldn't be surprised if it has now turned into a facial habit or tic.

But, of course, it is very cute.

On the DVD he was touching his neck, kind of pulling at the skin near his collarbone as he had been sick.

He seemes flabbergasted at his behaviour and even remarked "I keep touching my neck although it's not going to make me get better" or something along those lines...

As he has OCD, I wouldn't be surprised if it has now turned into a facial habit or tic.

It is cute!!

Well, I never get told off, LOL so I guess people don't notice /don't mind or just don't say anything. I've noticed myself that he touches his neck a lot but I haven't paid attention to it. Only after seeing this thread I ''remembered'' I do the same thing...but it's just that natural to me. Really, my hands/arms are way too long and I never know where to put them so that's why I ''play'' with my neck.:roftl:

lol, its cool to know that Mika does the same...:wub2:

I used to do this thing where I kept "fondeling" my chin,lol:naughty: but it gradually turned into neck "fondeling",lol.

I used to do it when I was nervous, it's a hard habit to break!

lol, although its not the worst habit to have if Mika has it,lol :naughty:

oh yeah, I forgot about that...it could be an ocd thing..

*gets scared* do I have ocd?!:naughty:

really though, I do alot of "ocd" things...

I even count to 7 while rinsing my toothbrush or I feel all wrong if I don't...

lol, its cool to know that Mika does the same...:wub2:

I used to do this thing where I kept "fondeling" my chin,lol:naughty: but it gradually turned into neck "fondeling",lol.

I used to do it when I was nervous, it's a hard habit to break!

lol, although its not the worst habit to have if Mika has it,lol :naughty:

It's true- it's a hard habit to break. But I really don't mind. It's just my thing.:bleh:

I've ntoiced that too! It's so cutee!! I think it's a nervous reaction type thing.. he tends to do when he's slightly uncomfortable/unsure of something.. don't noe.. but i love it haha!

It may be that too. I touch my neck a lot but when I'm nervous I do it even more. For example- when I meet new people/have an oral exam...

oh yeah, I forgot about that...it could be an ocd thing..

*gets scared* do I have ocd?!:naughty:

really though, I do alot of "ocd" things...

I even count to 7 while rinsing my toothbrush or I feel all wrong if I don't...

It's possible you have some form of OCD but it's usually not harmful until it starts taking over your life....As you can see, even the great ones like He can have this and still be a success :thumb_yello:

Right well, I've noticed that Mika has a thing where he touches his neck...ALOT!:naughty: So I thought there should be a thread of pictures/videos/comments of this little action that he does.

Personally, I think its really cute:wub2: and I wonder am I the only one???

And why do you think he does it?

I think it's sort of a protection thing with his voice, or just a habit of some sort..

Either way its very cute, so yeah...

Right to let you know what I'm on about, here is in my opinion, his "neckyiest" video...This is sort of where I first found his neck thing cute:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdcpyegN_E

Anyone else a Mika's neck fan?:naughty::bleh: if so...post some pics...

I noticed it a long time ago :thumb_yello::naughty::wub2:

Oh that pic you posted shows up that mark on his ear lobe that I was CONVINCED was a freckle but it looks so much more like it IS pierced on the pic cos now I have changed my mind and I think it's pierced lol.

About the neck thing, it's a sorta protective thing I reckon, I do it when I feel uncomfortable and I also fiddle with the rings on my fingers.

am I the only one who thinks its a nervous thing? like when hes in an interview he needs to fiddle with something and he "plays" with his neck

his habbits are cute, because theyre what makes him MIKA

No I think the same :wink2:

He also does it when he's around fans which are still strange people to him which might make him nervous to :bleh: And I think he's not felling completely comfortable when he does it like in interview :wink2:

He’ll attempt to improve his appearance when he’s attracted.

Just like in the animal kingdom, males tend to “preen” when they’re interested in a female. They pay extra attention to their grooming and personal appearance.

When a man spots an interesting female, he may automatically adjust his tie, smooth his collar or brush his shoulder.

Other common signs of preening involve fixing his hair or rearranging his shirt, cuff links, and clothing. He may check his teeth or automatically touch his throat.

:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: