Mikas Neck Fondeling...

tauruslady

touching your neck , biting nails , or touching your face , can all be signs of insecurity :) and a way of making yourself feel comfortable.

Touching

Touching the front of the neck may indicate concern about what the person is saying (via their windpipe). This may because they are lying or otherwise are embarrassed or uncomfortable with what they are actually saying or are thinking of saying.

When a person is uncomfortable with what they are saying or where they are saying it, then their neck muscles may tense, affecting their voice through constriction of the windpipe or tensing of the vocal chords. This can cause discomfort in the neck and the hand thus acts to sooth this irritation.

When a person is uncomfortable they may sweat. If they are wearing a tight collar this will start to rub and irritate them. As a result they may pull at their collar.

The neck also contains the tubes going down to the stomach and touching the neck may show a concern about eating or drinking.

Another reason for touching the neck is when the person fears attack, as it reflects the desire to cover their windpipe.

There are also major muscles at the side and back of the neck and rubbing these indicates tension, which may well be anxiety.

:thumb_yello:

i personally bite my nails when nervous , but as mika uses his voice so much i wonder if this is why he touches his neck so much during a performance , AND when speaking to fans :thumb_yello: x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

touching your neck , biting nails , or touching your face , can all be signs of insecurity :) and a way of making yourself feel comfortable.

Touching

Touching the front of the neck may indicate concern about what the person is saying (via their windpipe). This may because they are lying or otherwise are embarrassed or uncomfortable with what they are actually saying or are thinking of saying.

When a person is uncomfortable with what they are saying or where they are saying it, then their neck muscles may tense, affecting their voice through constriction of the windpipe or tensing of the vocal chords. This can cause discomfort in the neck and the hand thus acts to sooth this irritation.

When a person is uncomfortable they may sweat. If they are wearing a tight collar this will start to rub and irritate them. As a result they may pull at their collar.

The neck also contains the tubes going down to the stomach and touching the neck may show a concern about eating or drinking.

Another reason for touching the neck is when the person fears attack, as it reflects the desire to cover their windpipe.

There are also major muscles at the side and back of the neck and rubbing these indicates tension, which may well be anxiety.

:thumb_yello:

i personally bite my nails when nervous , but as mika uses his voice so much i wonder if this is why he touches his neck so much during a performance , AND when speaking to fans :thumb_yello: x

I agree with you! I think it is an insecurity thing. I've always been a bit of a shy person and a bit of a worrier. And what you said really makes sense.

I can control it now, but I still do tend to do the "neck thing" alot. :blink:

Ah, maybe Mika is a little insecure...he comes acroos "a little bit shy" sometimes...aww:wub2:

I agree with you! I think it is an insecurity thing. I've always been a bit of a shy person and a bit of a worrier. And what you said really makes sense.

I can control it now, but I still do tend to do the "neck thing" alot. :blink:

Ah, maybe Mika is a little insecure...he comes acroos "a little bit shy" sometimes...aww:wub2:

awww..if he does that coz he's shy,he's such an adorable guy! :wub2:

Right well, I've noticed that Mika has a thing where he touches his neck...ALOT!:naughty: So I thought there should be a thread of pictures/videos/comments of this little action that he does.

Personally, I think its really cute and I wonder am I the only one???

And why do you think he does it?

I think it's sort of a protection thing with his voice, or just a habit of some sort..

Either way its very cute, so yeah...

Right to let you know what I'm on about, here is in my opinion, his "neckyiest" video...This is sort of where I first found his neck thing cute:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AAdcpyegN_E

Anyone else a Mika's neck fan?:naughty::bleh: if so...post some pics...

Hehe, your little fetish isn't it? :bleh::naughty:

I don't know if this has been mentioned but it's meant to be a sign of insecurity.. aw bless! :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT!: ok looking back I see it has been mentioned.. whoopsies! :bleh:

Hehe, your little fetish isn't it? :bleh::naughty:

I don't know if this has been mentioned but it's meant to be a sign of insecurity.. aw bless! :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT!: ok looking back I see it has been mentioned.. whoopsies! :bleh:

I'm not sure if its a fetish as such, but yeah, I do have a thing for necks...but then again I have a "thing" for a lot of things...:wink2::naughty:

I'm not sure if its a fetish as such, but yeah, I do have a thing for necks...but then again I have a "thing" for a lot of things...:wink2::naughty:

That's exactly what it is! :naughty:

hehe, like I have a thing for backs :bleh:

Why between this thread and the sexyback thread it seems that Mika can no longer be admired as a whole :naughty:

lol! yeah ok I admit it, its a fetish!lol

backs are nice too though!:naughty: (especially sexy ones,lol)and I like hands sometimes(depends on the hand) me and my friends had a....*afraid to say it* a hand or*y once..:naughty: its nothing filthy or anything, it just involves a lot of hands,lol

I put * in there in case that is a bit inappropriate for the MFC,lol.(long story)

I think I might bump your sexyback thread..:naughty:

lol! yeah ok I admit it, its a fetish!lol

backs are nice too though! (especially sexy ones,lol)and I like hands sometimes(depends on the hand) me and my friends had a....*afraid to say it* a hand or*y once.. its nothing filthy or anything, it just involves a lot of hands,lol

I put * in there in case that is a bit inappropriate for the MFC,lol.(long story)

I think I might bump your sexyback thread..

backs = phwoar! :wub2::naughty:

omg, that's gas! :lmao: never tried one of those before :naughty: haha!

well now how appropriate it is would depends on what the hands were doing :naughty:

I like hands too actually, nice ones, you know what's lovely is when there is a really nice friendly bus driver on the bus with soft hands, really makes your day when bus drivers are friendly it's so rare! and when they obv use hand moisturizer lol! Hope that doesn't sound too weird :naughty:

aaw thanks :blush-anim-cl:

backs = phwoar! :wub2:

omg, that's gas! :lmao: never tried one of those before haha!

well now how appropriate it is would depends on what the hands were doing

I like hands too actually, nice ones, you know what's lovely is when there is a really nice friendly bus driver on the bus with soft hands, really makes your day when bus drivers are friendly it's so rare! and when they obv use hand moisturizer lol! Hope that doesn't sound too weird

aaw thanks

oh, you have to try it!!! It's great! Just get a load of people with really nice soft smooth hands, and eh...just sort of eh..mmh, this is hard to explain:naughty: well you get a bunch of beautiful hands, and let them move around and get to know all the other hands...like feel them and such...:wink2:

We had one and it started with me and this lad who has hands to dye for!(really!) and then we got more peoples hands and then, it became...........:naughty:

lol, yeah busdrivers are rarely friendly!(especailly in Dublin!)

lol:lmao: what we're you doing touching a random busdrivers hands anyway!!!???:lmao:

oh, you have to try it!!! It's great! Just get a load of people with really nice soft smooth hands, and eh...just sort of eh..mmh, this is hard to explain well you get a bunch of beautiful hands, and let them move around and get to know all the other hands...like feel them and such...

We had one and it started with me and this lad who has hands to dye for!(really!) and then we got more peoples hands and then, it became...........

lol, yeah busdrivers are rarely friendly!(especailly in Dublin!)

lol what we're you doing touching a random busdrivers hands anyway!!!???

haha, sounds like, er fun! :naughty: lots of hand lotion involved too I'm guessing :naughty:

:roftl: oh you know, I was just walking into the bus when there was a moment of eye contact and the bus driver grabbed my hand and declared his undying love for me :mf_lustslow: I knew it was the real thing when I realised he uses hand lotion. :naughty:

(eehm actually he was just handing me back my change :blush-anim-cl: )

:roftl:

I heard they don't give change in Dublin actually!

haha, sounds like, er fun lots of hand lotion involved too I'm guessing

oh you know, I was just walking into the bus when there was a moment of eye contact and the bus driver grabbed my hand and declared his undying love for me :mf_lustslow: I knew it was the real thing when I realised he uses hand lotion.

(eehm actually he was just handing me back my change )

I heard they don't give change in Dublin actually!

funnily enough no hand lotion was involved!:shocked::naughty: it was ruined a bit though when one person joined and there hands were a little eh..sweaty...:naughty: it sort of took the smooth feeling out a bit...but caused a good laugh!

LOL! Why can I picture a really tough looking small angry faced typical bus driver when you said that he loved you!lol:naughty: and I can't imagine a typical bus driver wearing hand lotion!lol

yeah they don't give change!! You have to have exact change or its your loss!:sneaky2: but they don't even notice if you under pay...so its not all bad:naughty:

funnily enough no hand lotion was involved!:shocked: it was ruined a bit though when one person joined and there hands were a little eh..sweaty... it sort of took the smooth feeling out a bit...but caused a good laugh!

LOL! Why can I picture a really tough looking small angry faced typical bus driver when you said that he loved you!lol and I can't imagine a typical bus driver wearing hand lotion!lol

yeah they don't give change!! You have to have exact change or its your loss!but they don't even notice if you under pay...so its not all bad

no hand lotion? :shocked: wasn't it a bit, er, dry? :naughty:

haha! this one was actually decent enough now, seemed like the type of bus driver I wouldn't mind getting to know :das: lol I think he was Polish :naughty:

I guess I should've given him a tip for his service actually, aaw :naughty:

That's so lousy! I'll go see if our friend here has any nice bus driver friends who he'll send us to Bus Eireann in Dublin :naughty:

no hand lotion? wasn't it a bit, er, dry? :naughty:

haha! this one was actually decent enough now, seemed like the type of bus driver I wouldn't mind getting to know lol I think he was Polish :naughty:

I guess I should've given him a tip for his service actually, aaw :naughty:

That's so lousy! I'll go see if our friend here has any nice bus driver friends who he'll send us to Bus Eireann in Dublin

no it wasn't realy dry..it was all nice and smooth.lol but hand lotion may have improved it a bit. I feel so weird describing to you a hand o.:naughty:

ah, so he wasn't typical of the busdriver species that I can think of,lol

lol, yeah tell him to send them to Dublin (actually all around the country) it would change the way alot of people like to travel...:das::naughty:

no it wasn't realy dry..it was all nice and smooth.lol but hand lotion may have improved it a bit. I feel so weird describing to you a hand o.:naughty:

ah, so he wasn't typical of the busdriver species that I can think of,lol

lol, yeah tell him to send them to Dublin (actually all around the country) it would change the way alot of people like to travel...:das::naughty:

I will do! I feel sorry for the rest of the Irish population actually, never experienced a proper bus ride, craters! :naughty:

lol, it really must have been true love!:bleh: you should go back and propose to him!

you know what, you're right! :mf_lustslow:

*runs to the bus stop*

*realises there won't be a bus until it's bright*

*drags mattress to bus stop and camps out*

well I'm settled for the night now better get some sleep before it starts to rain :naughty:

Night!!