In trouble because of Mika?

pica_mica

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, fellow MFCers!!

I was just wondering how many of you all actually got into trouble because of Mika..like...defending him or something.

I did..yesterday.

I was in school for our annual concert rehearsal..and I'm gonna be playing stuck in the middle on my keyboard and singing along..

so after I finished my bit...the teacher in charge of the whole concert told me: " Its good but....can't you play a popular song?"

And I was like.."what do you mean?? This IS a popular song!"

she said "No...its not.I've never heard it...ever. and if I didnt hear it...then obviously alotta other people haven't as well".

And I got sooo angry and said " Just because you're like...60 years old and close to retiring, doesn't mean the whole world is like you. The only reason you dont like or know this song is because its too young and fresh for you!"

Ok..now I know all I told her probably doesnt seem worth it..but trust me..it was. The look on her face after I first let her listen to the song on my ipod was pure disgust. She was like.."what is he....a man or a woman?"

and that's how it all started.

So..I got detention!

Awesome! You are my hero :roftl:

I can't defend him because nobody knows him...what a shame...i mean...they don't know what's music

When i like someone i defend the person till death, i don't like people talking stupid things that could hurt the people i mind so i start getting nervous. lol. i sometimes get upset but then i think, we live in a free country you can think whatever you want, soy say: say whatever you want, i don't mind is what YOU think.

Thank you all soo much for understanding me!! Like I said before...I am never ever like this. I rarely ever shout or fight and argue with anyone. I hate it. Whenever someone argues with me..I just let them win the fight...because I hate fighting. But....I guess Mom4Mika is right..I snapped. After 10 years of her torture...I couldn't take it anymore. And plus it was about Mika, a person who I truly love, admire and value so much. She really is an extremely mean and hateful person, and I'm glad I finally told her atleast a portion of what I've wanted to tell her for sooo long.

Thanks again for understanding me...I felt like crying when some of you thought I was horrible for doing what I did!

But....you guys are a part of the MFC...my second family!! I had to share it with you all! Your opinion is of great value and importance to me.

Love you all!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

You didn't get in trouble because of Mika, you got in trouble because you were really rude. :naughty:

The other day though, someone said Mika was straight, and I got soooooo mad!

:sneaky2: I was like, "How do you know?!! That's not true, he never said it!"

I had to defend him, you know.

--Jack

You didn't get in trouble because of Mika, you got in trouble because you were really rude. :naughty:

--Jack

And you're calling me rude..:naughty:

He's lucky to have you looking out for him, Jack! :roftl:

I get in trouble over Mika all the time...

-- with my husband, who just doesn't understand this preoccupation

with a singer half my age (notice how I artfully avoid the "O" word")

-- with my bank book, which suffers all the hits from buying the tickets

and transportation to the shows, and too many copies of

the same CD!

-- with my friend in San Diego, who I promised I would visit two

years ago and still haven't, even though I have managed to make trips to

Glasgow and New York in the meantime...

Oh yeah. That Mika is a troublemaker, I think... :naughty:

dcdeb

I once was in trouble at school because of Mika! :bleh:

I was singing Love Today during a test Maths. But I didn't even realized it! I was just singing, I didn't noticed myself! And then the teacher said: Barbara! Why are you singing? I was like: uuh singing? You know what I'm talking about! And I looked like: :blink: ? And than he said: Go away!

So I kicked out of class because of Mika. :naughty:

Ughhh Its a time I will never forget!!!!

Well, it started when my friend was talking to me about pirates of the caribbean- me 2 being a fan of it, anyway I said to her that "Sweeney Todd" was coming soon and she was like "Duhhh, I know! I knew before you!" and I was like "yea, but Johnny Depp's a crap singer in it...", lol (i was kiddin) then she was like "Shut up! Just because you love Mika and not Johnny Depp!" and I was like "all I'm saying is that Mika is a better singer than...HIM", she was totally mis-understood then she was pissed off, then she said "At least Johnny Depp is an actor AND a singer" and I said "yea but at least Mika is a decent guy, and dosent smoke, and has a very lovely personality" then she was so pissed off she went off askin ppl this "who is better? Mika or JOHNNY DEPP?" and so I went around asking the same, in the end I got done for it because my friend told on me saying that I sweared at her, but it was worth it because in the end Mika was 14 people to 7 for Johnny Depp, MIKA WON THE FIGHT!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!(hehe :naughty: )

Yea I am a fan of Johnny Depp but he's nothing compared to my love for Mika :wub2: Someone had to stand up for Mika!!!!:punk:

True!!! but sometimes....I wonder whether Mika's really worth the fight because....I keep on putting him in my place....like....if he knew me and someone was talking crap about me behind my back...would he ever stand up for me and protect me? Something tells me no....that's why I feel sorta silly after I defend him (which has happened millions of times).

True!!! but sometimes....I wonder whether Mika's really worth the fight because....I keep on putting him in my place....like....if he knew me and someone was talking crap about me behind my back...would he ever stand up for me and protect me? Something tells me no....that's why I feel sorta silly after I defend him (which has happened millions of times).

Thats exactly how I felt! (and still do), yea, like he's famous and do we mean as much to him as we do him? Sometimes I feel sad that Mika's not always there for me, but he keeps me going! Like if I have to do anything hard I just think of Mika and it cheers me up! :blush-anim-cl::wub2::bleh:

• 1 month later...