Test your chemistry between you and Mika!!!

mika- I love you

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea my star sign takes a big part in it .... Sagittarius! :wink2:

lovely! :naughty:

i think i'll give up. i have a cartain feeling inside that Mika & i could be a good match even if i don't get the e-mail as long as i shall live...

lovely! :naughty:

i think i'll give up. i have a cartain feeling inside that Mika & i could be a good match even if i don't get the e-mail as long as i shall live...

Have you tried refreshing the page, if that dosent work try sending the results again... Don't give up! You could have a big score in Partners!!!!

my results were really low :P

http://www.topsynergy.com/relationships/581C1====581C6====7217.html

im glad about the friend thing tho. being friends with him would be 100% amazing.

awwww! Dont worry, when its your next birthday, do the test and there will be a BIG difference trust me it happened to me before :thumb_yello:

THAT EMAIL DEFFINATLY WENT WRONG!!!!!!!!! If i was u.. take the test again!!!! Its probably a glitch, dont worry!!!! Dont cry!!!!!! *big hug*

Ok, I'm going to try it again. :wink2:

I hope it will be better:naughty:

hehehe this is fun

hehehe you should have seen the look on my face when I saw the result for me and Mika's result in the "... lol i promised i wouldnt say that word but wat the heck! me and Mika's result in the "sex" catogary!!!! LOOOOOL!!!!

these was the closest smileys I could find for my expression:

:mf_boff::woot_jump: :eek: :blowup::das::mfr_omg::roll1:

hehehe you should have seen the look on my face when I saw the result for me and Mika's result in the "... lol i promised i wouldnt say that word but wat the heck! me and Mika's result in the "sex" catogary!!!! LOOOOOL!!!!

these was the closest smileys I could find for my expression:

:mf_boff::woot_jump: :eek: :blowup::das::mfr_omg:

lol lol lol lol

i saw my results and was like :thumbdown: cause i thought for sure that my results would be better! but maybe in a couple of months, after my bday i'll take it aagain.