ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? We saw many outfits. He had many blazer jackets and a few different pants too. We don't know how he changed so fast though. He had a dreamy purply violet jacket that was silky satin. That was one of our favs.

yeah, none of his clothes or anything got to SLC in time for the show. :thumbdown:

Hilary, I am not sure if you said so yet, but what exactly is the due date for this? I want to know just so I don't miss it! But I want time to think about what I want to say. I know I want to def thank him for Lollipop Girl competition, but am not sure what else...

Thanks lady!

Hilary, I am not sure if you said so yet, but what exactly is the due date for this? I want to know just so I don't miss it! But I want time to think about what I want to say. I know I want to def thank him for Lollipop Girl competition, but am not sure what else...

Thanks lady!

i'm going to say have it in by the 17th so i still have time to send everything off. :thumb_yello:

Hilary!

I finally got on this page! Is the site slow for anyone else? I shut my computer down and did a virus scan last night but it has still been slow today, and I haven't had a ton of time - I got on to the SLC thread and then couldn't find this one. Anywho... add me, please!! Do we just pm you our thank you note or send it to you through mail?

I'm glad you started this! I am finally coming down to the ground I think.. Still thinking about Mika all the time though.