ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unless i can get someone else to deliver it, that's the only way i can get it to Viv (sparkly1) on time....:blink:

i just need to see how the next couple of days play out, and look at the post office costs and such...

thanks natalie!

i don't know how everything is going to work out, but if i need help, then i'll definately have you help me!

unless i can get someone else to deliver it, that's the only way i can get it to Viv (sparkly1) on time....:blink:

i just need to see how the next couple of days play out, and look at the post office costs and such...

thanks natalie!

i don't know how everything is going to work out, but if i need help, then i'll definately have you help me!

OK, just let me know! :thumb_yello:

your welcome! :)

and to anyone who's interested, i bought the book to put everything in today. :D

it's purple!

are you going to take a picture? :biggrin2:

are you going to decorate it at all.. i wouldn't think so because there's not that much time but i was just wondering :naguhty:

are you going to take a picture? :biggrin2:

are you going to decorate it at all.. i wouldn't think so because there's not that much time but i was just wondering :naguhty:

i will eventually...

and of course i'm going to decorate it!

I have the book until monday night, afterall. :naughty:

i will eventually...

and of course i'm going to decorate it!

I have the book until monday night, afterall. :naughty:

i'm exciting!! :biggrin2: what are you going to put on it? sorry i have a lot of questions :blush-anim-cl: by the way monkey balls is a video game just in case you didn't know yet :lmfao:

Wow, so prepared. I wish we could have a Mika party. That would be soo fun. :)

When I waited in line it was sort of like a Mika party :naughty: and it was a LOT of fun! But then again it was probably just because of Kjoshi, Mjoshi, and Alex :lmfao: They were HILARIOUS!!! :lmfao:

LOL I bet! I'm still disappointed I didn't get to meet you all! Hopefully next time I can manage to meet you more fans in the queue. :)

At least I saw you in person :naughty: It's nice to put faces to usernames.. but then again I've already seen pictures :bleh: I'm still embarassed that I waved at you even though you couldn't possible know who I was!! :doh: