ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen the shows but know JP stars in it. Love 80's also. We love movies from the 1930's to today. There is one that we love that is a 1931 movie called Private Lives and it is so funny at some parts that my eyes are wet from laughing so hard.:roftl:

Hope the play is a blast!:thumb_yello:

I haven't seen that one - I'll have to rent it, but I love old movies too. For a while, I was really into the Doris Day ones.

Ahh.. my sister used to love 21 Jump Street. :naughty:

I haven't seen that one - I'll have to rent it, but I love old movies too. For a while, I was really into the Doris Day ones.

Ahh.. my sister used to love 21 Jump Street. :naughty:

Absolutley love Doris Day movies. We could tell you almost everything about her. He have her autograph to and she is sooooo nice.

The Oscars were great :thumb_yello: IMO Jon Stewart did an awesome job...but the winners were really predictable :bleh:

Yeah they were great! No matter who wins, its always great to watch the oscars :naughty:

The only thing i absolutely hated is that miley cyrus presented... :shocked::puke: thats messed up

she has no business to be there! ugh!

but o well... :bleh:

The Oscars were great :thumb_yello: IMO Jon Stewart did an awesome job...but the winners were really predictable :bleh:

Oh Jon Stewart is great! I didn't even know he was MC'ing or whatever you call it. :)

Yeah, it does seem like it is all really predictable. Did you want anyone in particular?

The only thing i absolutely hated is that miley cyrus presented... :shocked::puke: thats messed up

she has no business to be there! ugh!

but o well... :bleh:

Yeah, I know? WTF was she doing there? :blink:

Yeah, it does seem like it is all really predictable. Did you want anyone in particular?

I wanted Daniel Day Lewis to win because he is incredible and that movie was one of my favorites ever. And I wanted the Coen brothers and Diablo Cody to win because they're all from Minnesota :punk: So everyone that I wanted to win, won! :naughty:

Yeah, I know? WTF was she doing there? :blink:

I wanted Daniel Day Lewis to win because he is incredible and that movie was one of my favorites ever. And I wanted the Coen brothers and Diablo Cody to win because they're all from Minnesota :punk: So everyone that I wanted to win, won! :naughty:

They are trying to bring in an even younger audience, probably.

Oh yay! You predicted the winners. :thumb_yello: I take it you are in Minnesota? My sister lives in Rochester.

same here! He was amazing in sweeney todd!!!

It's sad that he gets nominated almost every year but never wins :naughty:

but I'm good with all the winners :) they're talented

i know, they just need to give him one already. :bleh:

and like most of you, i was sickened by Miley Cyrus's little appearance there.

she's just icky. :thumbdown:

Johnny Depp is an amazing actor, but having seen the other performances in that category, he really wasn't as good. He was great, and of course the movie was spectacularly fun, but as a performance, he wasn't nearly as incredible as DDL's transformation into Daniel Plainview.

*movie nerd rant over*