ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

That's so cool! My sister was born there :naughty: I live right outside Minneapolis/St. Paul.

Aww small world!! She totally loves it there! I just wish she didn't love it so much because when her husband's done with his residency, I want them to move back!!:naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i really wish you guys wouldn't have posted about that in here, i'm already freaking out as it is. :boxed:

i've been tracking it, and it was sent to the wrong place, but it's being shipped there now.

FD doesn't leave until wednesday, so i'm trying to stay optimistic that it well get there on time.

It will! It will! It will!!

i really wish you guys wouldn't have posted about that in here, i'm already freaking out as it is. :boxed:

i've been tracking it, and it was sent to the wrong place, but it's being shipped there now.

FD doesn't leave until wednesday, so i'm trying to stay optimistic that it well get there on time.

hehe, thanks guys. :huglove:

i'm seriously going to go complain to the post office, because i payed more so it would get there BY FRIDAY, and it said it was guaranteed to get there by said date. >.<

yeah.. you should.. maybe they will refund part of the price you payed..

seriously, i'm so pissed right now--because they told me it would get there on time!! :sneaky2:

i have until wendsay...er...afternoonish for us, but i think it should be there tomorrow, it's in England anyways.

it's been in England for like...3 days already too. :blink:

seriously, i'm so pissed right now--because they told me it would get there on time!! :sneaky2:

i have until wendsay...er...afternoonish for us, but i think it should be there tomorrow, it's in England anyways.

it's been in England for like...3 days already too. :blink:

Aw Hilary, I'm crossing fingers and toes and saying prayers for it to get there after all your work!!!

I'm really sorry that I freaked you out more. I am thinking POSITIVE thoughts that it will get there Tuesday!

Yes, definitely get that refund for it taking so long.

I am SURE that it will get there on time!:thumb_yello: