*hands everyone some candy hearts and valentines with Mika's face on them*

Awww! okay ill talk to you tomorrow!

:huglove:

goodnight!! *hug*

happy v-day!! mika's in seattle! woot!

sweet dreams of the concert!! :wub2:

thanks for the stuff! night! :flowers2:

YES!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I gave them my number when I first emailed about it, and then, genius that I am, left my cell charger back in Calgary. Nadia from Mika's management called me last Friday about being a lolly for the Vancouver show, but my phone was off so she left me a message.

I called her back and gave her Andrew's number, but she never got back to me - so today I decided to be brave and called her.

She said that things had been really busy and chaotic, and that she thought she'd already called me to confirm, but that they DO want me to be a lollipop girl tomorrow! Ahhh!

The only problem is, Nadia won't be at the show, so details were vague on exactly where I'm supposed to go. She gave me the contact info of another person from the team who will be there...so with any luck, it will all go well! SO nervous, guys!

Oh my god I'm so happy for you!! :woot_jump:

Don't be nervous! You'll make a great lollipop girl and I know you'll make us proud!:thumb_yello:

\ You'll make a great lollipop girl and I know you'll make us proud!:thumb_yello:

LOL - no pressure, eh?

Right now I'm mostly worried about getting there, finding the person who I'm supposed to meet (who, by the sounds of it, isn't usually involved in coordinating this!) and getting where I need to be. I'm having mental images of a dark and desolate venue, and the contact whose number I have not picking up her cell phone. All the other MFC LG's at other gigs raved about how helpful Nadia is, so it makes me nervous that she won't be there. It's great that Mika is getting fans involved, but it seems a bit disorganized. Both mandilambi and I had to call her only to be told "oh, I thought I'd called you already!" They also seem to expect that we can just stroll in past security, which doesn't seem to work that way.

Oh, and to add to it, she also told me that because she won't be there, we're going to have to get into the costumes and get ready without any real assistance - ahh! Tossing us to the sharks! :blink:

If I can get there and get where I need to go, I'll be less nervous - well, a different kind of nervous. If it goes according to plan, though, I'll make sure you all get one hell of a report. :punk:

LOL - no pressure, eh?

Right now I'm mostly worried about getting there, finding the person who I'm supposed to meet (who, by the sounds of it, isn't usually involved in coordinating this!) and getting where I need to be. I'm having mental images of a dark and desolate venue, and the contact whose number I have not picking up her cell phone. All the other MFC LG's at other gigs raved about how helpful Nadia is, so it makes me nervous that she won't be there. It's great that Mika is getting fans involved, but it seems a bit disorganized. Both mandilambi and I had to call her only to be told "oh, I thought I'd called you already!" They also seem to expect that we can just stroll in past security, which doesn't seem to work that way.

Oh, and to add to it, she also told me that because she won't be there, we're going to have to get into the costumes and get ready without any real assistance - ahh! Tossing us to the sharks! :blink:

If I can get there and get where I need to go, I'll be less nervous - well, a different kind of nervous. If it goes according to plan, though, I'll make sure you all get one hell of a report. :punk:

Well try not to worry about it. I'm sure everything will be fine!

I have to go to bed now. Goodnight! :huglove:

LOL - no pressure, eh?

You'll be a great lollipop girl! I'm so happy for you!

And I can't wait to read your report after tomorrow's show!

I'm off to bed too - Sweet Dreams!

omg mana thats so cool!!!!! have fun! and dont be shy! and im sure ull find someone to talk to... they are kinda orgenized... ask someone to help if u cant find the person u suppose to ;)

LOL - no pressure, eh?

Thats brilliant Mana - more excellent reports to come!! :yay:

Guess who's been asked to be a lollipop girl tomorrow in Vancouver... :fisch:

That is incredible news! And you deserve it after sending us all into bliss with your beautiful review!

Now... you can go from "dancing along the border of stalker-ism" to dancing onstage with the man himself! :naughty: Quite a move forward, I would say!

From your pictures, you seem adorable! Have the time of your life!

If it goes according to plan, though, I'll make sure you all get one hell of a report. :punk:

Now THAT is what I'm waiting for--a glorious and detailed Mana Lollipop Girl report. :mf_lustslow:

I'll be thinking of you tonight, and I'm sure everything will go well!!! :thumb_yello: