The Real Butterfly Lounge

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:wub2: You can always use a debit card !! :thumb_yello: I just got one ..... waaaaayyyy better than a credit card .... ONLY you do need to start it with a small amount of cash ..... in AUS it's $500 ..... pffttt ... which is alot for me ..... use it like a credit card ... only it's always your money .... so no interest ..... :thumb_yello:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh :thumb_yello:

But we have never had a thread on it .. thought it would be nice for the newbies :thumb_yello:

Haha, for a second I thought you didn't know about the Butterfly Lounge until now, Freddie! :roftl:

:wub2: You can always use a debit card !! :thumb_yello: I just got one ..... waaaaayyyy better than a credit card .... ONLY you do need to start it with a small amount of cash ..... in AUS it's $500 ..... pffttt ... which is alot for me ..... use it like a credit card ... only it's always your money .... so no interest ..... :thumb_yello:

Ahhh, debit cards are the BEST! I don't even have a credit card...debit is so much better!

Guest MsDivine

I joined yesterday and started posting today.

Diet coke and a pizza please:

Most Big Girls drink diet sodas and prefer them. So yes this is true but however we don't serve pizza at my nightclub lol

Walks in to a room feels like a big balloon: I hope that noone that walks into my nightclub feels this way!!!

My nightclub is the First ever Size Acceptance Nightclub in the world. Which means that we cater to people of all sizes.

When Mika wrote the song he has seen my interview on the Victoria Woods special but had never spoken to me personally. I received an email telling me that he had written me a song and was invited to meet with him at his record release party here in California.

I had never seen the copy of the demo until today where is says Butterfly Lounge. How do I get my hands on a copy of that?

Oh, wow! That does say Butterfly Lounge! Kat, you need to do some sweet talking to Freddie! :) That's really cool! I never knew that he was orginally going to call it that. Damn, record execs probably had him change it.

Most Big Girls drink diet sodas and prefer them. So yes this is true but however we don't serve pizza at my nightclub lol

Walks in to a room feels like a big balloon: I hope that noone that walks into my nightclub feels this way!!!

My nightclub is the First ever Size Acceptance Nightclub in the world. Which means that we cater to people of all sizes.

When Mika wrote the song he has seen my interview on the Victoria Woods special but had never spoken to me personally. I received an email telling me that he had written me a song and was invited to meet with him at his record release party here in California.

I had never seen the copy of the demo until today where is says Butterfly Lounge. How do I get my hands on a copy of that?

Heya!

We are Myspace friends but good to see you on the boards!

Hope you will keep posting and letting us know how life is with you!

I would love to be one of his Big Girls on stage so keep your pinkies crossed for me!

Take care

xxx