Anyone going Brixton 26th or 28th feb?

SnowAngel

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been there so i just need to know a few things - is the circle seated? as i cannot stand for hours on end. Also, read on the brixton site that dressing up is to be expected....do we have to dress up?

Thanks

Don't worry, I'm not dressing up! I got a new outfit and accessories that are mega-colourful but it's in no way a costume :wink2:

Never been there so i just need to know a few things - is the circle seated? as i cannot stand for hours on end. Also, read on the brixton site that dressing up is to be expected....do we have to dress up?

Thanks

Don't worry, the dressing up is optional, Mika won't point at you and ostracise you for wearing normal clothes, he's way too nice for that.

Not sure about were the seating is, usually up at the front dancing my booty off, heh heh.

hee hee - one more question - are you allowed to take photos in there? Flash photography? The smaller few i went too i dont think you were allowed?

I really don't know....I just got my tickets in the post (yay!!) and I didn;t notice anything on them about no cameras..... but I'm sorry I don't know

For all who have booked 'circle seats, i do hope you get their on time to get a good spot. Its a really really high balcony, and standing up was not allowed (well, i've only suffered circle seats for one band at Brixton, and although I was seated at the front, I was constantly told to SIT DOWN!)..Apart from that, its one of my fav venues in London

Cameras are allowed. The Brixton staff are pretty cool. As long as it's either digital or disposable then you can take them in, but no SLR cameras on anything like that, because then it's seen as too 'professional' and they think you could sell the pictures.

Brixton's a fine venue.

Hammersmith Palais is even better though.

Damn it - wanted to take my big camera so i could get a good zoom - suppose i would only get it confiscated!

Only other one i got is on my phone and the stupid thing doesnt zoom at all!

Mika would be a dot in the distance from the circle on my phone! :thumbdown:

sorry for being nosey but where did you buy them?

you mean where did I buy my camera? Mine is digital, not disposable. Actually my old one broke so I just bought a new one on ebay... I'm HOPING it will have arrived in time for the concert....

is this what you're asking?

really?!?!? yey!!! I've been wondering about cameras for ages!!! yey, now I'll take millions of photos!!!:D

yeah I know, it's great! Pics of the queuing, the MFcers, the queuing, meeting Mika (HOPEFULLY, hehehehehe), the queuing, the concert... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:yay:yay! Neeve!!! Hi:) I'm so excited!!!!!! I still dunno what to wear though...:blink:

Hey!! I know, i'm soooooooo excited!! Ok, I never get excited about clothes - it's just not my thing... But I got a new top, it's mega-colourful!! And since I'm not wearing a costume I decided to go a bit mad on accessories so I got cool really colourful bracelets in Penneys (trusty Penneys hehehe) and earrings and new nail varnish, I'm v excited! I still have to find a necklace.... Oh and I saw boxes of candy canes in green white and orange, so I;m goin to buy maybe 2 boxes and share them with ev1 in the queue... cos FreddiesDouble is handing out lollipops so that gave me the idea... I'm getting way too into this!!!

Hey!! I know, i'm soooooooo excited!! Ok, I never get excited about clothes - it's just not my thing... But I got a new top, it's mega-colourful!! And since I'm not wearing a costume I decided to go a bit mad on accessories so I got cool really colourful bracelets in Penneys (trusty Penneys hehehe) and earrings and new nail varnish, I'm v excited! I still have to find a necklace.... Oh and I saw boxes of candy canes in green white and orange, so I;m goin to buy maybe 2 boxes and share them with ev1 in the queue... cos FreddiesDouble is handing out lollipops so that gave me the idea... I'm getting way too into this!!!

:yay: oh your making me more excited!!! lol, yeah clothes aren't overly exciting to me either, but clothes to a mika concert is alot more exciting!lol.

cool, I have purple skinny jeans and some deadly kaberet stuff (really colourful from Dunnes)lol

Oh good idea, penny's! they'd have mikaish stuff!:D

aw, the candy canes sound really cute! I've a big lollipop that probably tastes awful, but looks pretty,lol:naughty: maybe I'll bring it.