More Dates In France!!!!

robertina

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next Glastonbury Festival will be held on the weekend of 27th, 28th and 29th June 2008.

The dates for the seventh new Isle of Wight festival are confirmed as from Friday 13th - Sunday 15th June 2008.

Rock Werchter 2008

The dates for 2008 are confirmed as Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th July

Roskilde 2008

Thursday 3rd - Sunday 6th July 08

The 7th Heineken Open'er Festival takes place in Babie Doly Airfield, Gdynia, Poland between Friday 4th and Sunday 6th July 2008.

Oxegen 2008

Expanding to three days in 2008, Ireland's annual multi-stage music festival weekend returns to Punchestown Racecourse, Naas from Friday 11th & Sunday 13th July 2008.

The fifteenth T in the Park will be back at Balado in 2008 on Friday 11th to Sunday 13th July.

Big Chill @ Eastnor Castle 2008

The dates for 2008 are confirmed as Friday 1st until Sunday 3rd August

(He won't do this, but if he does, there will be trouble - right avoca?)

2008's Sziget Festival will be from the 11th to the 18th of August

V Festival returns on Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th August 2008.

The dates for the fifth Bestival, again at Robin Hill Country Park on the Isle of Wight, are Friday 5th until Sunday 7th September 2008.

This isn't comprehensive by any means......:mf_rosetinted:

What i understand is that i can possibly do 2-3 of them :yay: i'm gonna plan something...

well... Glastonburry is quite "difficult" not to say impossible... and Bestival would mean i would come back here sooner than expected... but i really wanna experience that...

I think the Francofolies won't be a good bet.

I mean, this is a festival traditionally reserved to french-speaking bands/singers... Mika has nothing to do there, I wonder if this info is accurate.

Is it for french arstists only ?? so may be not a good bet... but it's on his myspace... :crazy: looks like another FUN festival season !! :yay::naughty:

I'm crossing my fingers for Glastonbury. I'm 90% sure I'm going.

If you wanna go to Glastonbury, don't forget that you have to register before tickets go on sale and you can't buy tickets unless you've registered.

Is it for french arstists only ?? so may be not a good bet... but it's on his myspace... :crazy: looks like another FUN festival season !! :yay::naughty:

It is... as the name says FRANCOfolies:naughty:

I find it extremely suspicious, unless

1) Mika plans to release an album in French? :roftl:

2) the organisators of that festival have decided to radically abandon the concept of it :blink:

I think the Francofolies won't be a good bet.

I mean, this is a festival traditionally reserved to french-speaking bands/singers... Mika has nothing to do there, I wonder if this info is accurate.

when will you all skeptics understand that Mika IS a french artist?:naughty: :naughty:

isn't this list of dates convincing you yet? :naughty:

*rushing as fast as she can from brits rage*

pls remember that mika myspace and mikasounds STILL had the first venue in milan in their list, after it had changed 3 times!

and it was the same for spain, if i remember well! :naughty:

I don't think anyone can forget last year's summer :boxed:

when will you all skeptics understand that Mika IS a french artist?:naughty: :naughty:

yeah, he lived in france and can speak french after all!

World domination... he said... I guess he had to start somewhere :roftl: :roftl:

I'm crossing my fingers for Glastonbury. I'm 90% sure I'm going.

If you wanna go to Glastonbury, don't forget that you have to register before tickets go on sale and you can't buy tickets unless you've registered.

yes, thank you !! i haven't forgotten that... but i think tickets were sold out in 30 min last year... soooooooooo that's why i was saying it was pretty impossible... well... THAT and the fact that i have to be in Martinique on the 30th morning :naughty: :naughty:

yes, thank you !! i haven't forgotten that... but i think tickets were sold out in 30 min last year... soooooooooo that's why i was saying it was pretty impossible... well... THAT and the fact that i have to be in Martinique on the 30th morning :naughty: :naughty:

30 minutes? Blimey, that means I have to be awake and ready at 9 o'clock on a Sunday, Outrageous!

30 minutes? Blimey, that means I have to be awake and ready at 9 o'clock on a Sunday, Outrageous!

not talking about internet browsers errors because of everybody booking !! good luck... i think bestival is the best option for me as isle of wight is sold out (unless some people cancel) and bestival is too close to my first day in Martinique... but i heard bestival is not the worst so i'm pleased with that !