greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, you are very welcome!!! Anytime! :naughty:

Awwww...Meg, dont stop talking, it was quite funny! :thumb_yello:

ohh what? the guitar thing?? remember... never laugh at men guitar!! :roftl: they're very delicate about that :naughty:

hey everyone, I'm wondering about this show.... I only started seriously considering going to it last night....

Can anyone tell me if there are tickets left?

And does anyone know what the show is... I mean will it be the Dodgy Holiday concert or what?

I can't believe I'm considering this... (provided there are tickets left of course)

Is it a big venue?

(sorry for all the qs!) :blush-anim-cl:

hey everyone, I'm wondering about this show.... I only started seriously considering going to it last night....

Can anyone tell me if there are tickets left?

And does anyone know what the show is... I mean will it be the Dodgy Holiday concert or what?

I can't believe I'm considering this... (provided there are tickets left of course)

Is it a big venue?

(sorry for all the qs!) :blush-anim-cl:

Well the Dodgy Holiday tour has ended so it can't be that:naughty:

Tickets are still available.

It's not a venue it's an open air gig:thumb_yello:

Well the Dodgy Holiday tour has ended so it can't be that:naughty:

Tickets are still available.

It's not a venue it's an open air gig:thumb_yello:

Thank u for the info :thumb_yello:

Yeah I just think it's a bit of a random date for him to play.... not part of his tour but obviously it's not a new tour either...

Do u have any idea how many ppl will be at it? Like is it a huuuuuge thing? :wink2:

Thank u for the info :thumb_yello:

Yeah I just think it's a bit of a random date for him to play.... not part of his tour but obviously it's not a new tour either...

Do u have any idea how many ppl will be at it? Like is it a huuuuuge thing? :wink2:

The capacity is 15.000 but Mojo looks at every event individually and then decides how much space they need/want... So it could be less than 15.000.

The capacity is 15.000 but Mojo looks at every event individually and then decides how much space they need/want... So it could be less than 15.000.

ah, ok thanks :blush-anim-cl: wow that's big. *still deciding if she should go* hehe