Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam seems sooo amaaazing...thats whats gettin me thru my stupid crappy college assesments ^_^ role ooooon Amsterdam

although you cant smoke now in hotel rooms, well from the 1st of july which is aload of mumbo jumbo if you ask me :P

sounds looong! i had a bad dream last night...somehow i missed my flight and i arrived shortly before the concert which is way too late! :shocked:

sounds better than the dream i had when i was going to London :naughty:

The plane crashed and everybody died :boxed:

And I was the only survivor, and then when I was lying with my back to the door I could see MIKA entering my room trough the reflection of the window and I send him away without even looking at him I was so depressed that I didn't want to see anyone. :boxed:

I know may dreams are strange :roftl: :roftl:

And I was the only survivor, and then when I was lying with my back to the door I could see MIKA entering my room trough the reflection of the window and I send him away without even looking at him I was so depressed that I didn't want to see anyone. :boxed:

gosh! how Mika affects our subconsciousness!

i think i need a psychiatrist before and after the concert.

Wait, so Babz, me and even Neil were dead?:shocked:

:punk::yay: Mika!:D

oh my dear...excitement grows every day...my mind tells me it doesn't make sense to be excited yet, and what if he cancels the gig...but everything else tells me: hold on, you're gonna end up drunk in Amsterdam soon! :thumb_yello:

Wait, so Babz, me and even Neil were dead?:shocked:

yes And Diana to, :blush-anim-cl: (it was a view weeks before we went)

Diana or babz (don't remember) was even sucked in to the left engine of the plane :blush-anim-cl: And you died in the water while we where holding on to a piece of plane :blush-anim-cl: (a bit like leonardo dicaprio in Titanic) you died and then you sank :blush-anim-cl: (I hate my very detailed dreams)

oh my dear...excitement grows every day...my mind tells me it doesn't make sense to be excited yet, and what if he cancels the gig...but everything else tells me: hold on, you're gonna end up drunk in Amsterdam soon! :thumb_yello:

yeah, the thing with me isd that I haven't really thought about it yet, and now that everythings sorted I feel like I'm allowed to get excited now:naughty:

And Anne Franks house is something I really wanna see!

yeah, the thing with me isd that I haven't really thought about it yet, and now that everythings sorted I feel like I'm allowed to get excited now:naughty:

And Anne Franks house is something I really wanna see!

i wanna go sightseeing, too! i think we (at least Ioana & me, i'm not sure who else) do it on Monday. when will you arrive?

sounds looong! i had a bad dream last night...somehow i missed my flight and i arrived shortly before the concert which is way too late! :shocked:

Wuuuh:shocked:

I once dreamt about that Mika was a hermaphrodite. He had boobs and all. And he was wearing a golden tanktop. And Saranayde was wearing a disgusting and ugly jeansoutfit. They both smoked a huge cigarette on stage.

I didn't thought about how weird it was in my dream, I only thought: What a nice golden top:lmao:

And then something weird happened but I forgot it:shocked:

Wuuuh:shocked:

I once dreamt about that Mika was a hermaphrodite. He had boobs and all. And he was wearing a golden tanktop. And Saranayde was wearing a disgusting and ugly jeansoutfit. They both smoked a huge cigarette on stage.

I didn't thought about how weird it was in my dream, I only thought: What a nice golden top:lmao:

And then something weird happened but I forgot it:shocked:

Mika a hermaphrodite??? are you serious? :roftl:

but i know, dreams are often weirder than anything you would imagine!

Mika a hermaphrodite??? are you serious? :roftl:

but i know, dreams are often weirder than anything you would imagine!

I wish I wasn't, but I really am serious:roftl:

My dreams are strange as hell. Once I dreamt that I had a chopped of foot as a pet in an aquarium:boxed: