Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

just booked flight, hotel and tickets for me and my bf! :biggrin2: sooo looking forward to see all you guys again!! :wub2:

btw, where did that option go to change my rsvp from "maybe" to "yes"? it was always below the rsvps and isn't there anymore now :blink:

that's great! see you in amsterdam!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just booked flight, hotel and tickets for me and my bf! :biggrin2: sooo looking forward to see all you guys again!! :wub2:

btw, where did that option go to change my rsvp from "maybe" to "yes"? it was always below the rsvps and isn't there anymore now :blink:

You're right I can't change it either :boxed:

Yay can't wait to meet ya :punk: Jemand der Deutsch spricht wird eine angeheme Abwechslung sein :naughty:

I suppose then you can't come :bleh:

:lmfao:

:huglove:

i'll be the surprise guest. :mf_rosetinted:

und an die andere violet - soweit ich das sehe, kommen doch mehrere aus deutschland... und die meisten holländer sprechen ja auch deutsch. :bleh: looking forward to meet you too! :original:

Go and tell us how it looks like !:naughty:

You think I'm crazy:mf_rosetinted: I'm home sick and A'dam is like, 1,5 hour with the train and is expensive:mf_rosetinted:

482x190_gustafson.jpg

This is what it looks like from the top...I think the gig will be on the open field...

You think I'm crazy:mf_rosetinted: I'm home sick and A'dam is like, 1,5 hour with the train and is expensive:mf_rosetinted:

482x190_gustafson.jpg

This is what it looks like from the top...I think the gig will be on the open field...

Drink loads of tea if you're ill !That isn't so far from ya !:naughty:

great !how many peeps can be in that huge area ?:naughty:

and i also find this on ebay !

fb3e_1.JPG

Drink loads of tea if you're ill !That isn't so far from ya !:naughty:

great !how many peeps can be in that huge area ?:naughty:

and i also find this on ebay !

fb3e_1.JPG

I don't like tea and yeah but the train is expensive:mf_rosetinted:

Allegedly, 15.000 but no way there will ever be that many people:blink:

What I was thinking, perhaps he's going to do that circus thing idea he mentioned a long while back:naughty:

I don't like tea and yeah but the train is expensive:mf_rosetinted:

Allegedly, 15.000 but no way there will ever be that many people:blink:

What I was thinking, perhaps he's going to do that circus thing idea he mentioned a long while back:naughty:

15000 ?:shocked::shocked:where did you read that ?

maybe but I don't wanna end up as fish at the end of the gig !:naughty:

15000 ?:shocked::shocked:where did you read that ?

maybe but I don't wanna end up as fish at the end of the gig !:naughty:

I believe Babz said that, could be wrong though:naughty: But don't worry, he's popular here, but no way that at this point he'll sell out a 15,000 venue. They'll either make it smaller oooorr he'll cancel it:mf_rosetinted:

I believe Babz said that, could be wrong though:naughty: But don't worry, he's popular here, but no way that at this point he'll sell out a 15,000 venue. They'll either make it smaller oooorr he'll cancel it:mf_rosetinted:

Please don't say that word cancel :giljotiini:otherwise I need to kill someone !

IF he cancel it...i'm gonna hunt him down and cut off all his curls!! I mean it!! :blink: I'm gonna do some nasty things to him as well but let's not talk about that.... here.... :naughty:

If he has the nerve to cancel it I'll just come visit Amsterdam...no loss there.Always wanted to see the city

But I will hunt him down,nevertheless

Btw,it's 28 Degrees at the moment here,with chances of it reaching 33 as I've been told...so July will be fun :lol3:

A friend of mine is going to see Radiohead the week before (July 1st). I will ask her about all the important stuff the next day, OK? Like when the doors open, what facilities there are, what the stage is like, how many people she thinks there will fit in.

Today it's 23C here, tomorrow it will be 29C and humid. No idea what it will be like in July. :naughty:

A friend of mine is going to see Radiohead the week before (July 1st). I will ask her about all the important stuff the next day, OK? Like when the doors open, what facilities there are, what the stage is like, how many people she thinks there will fit in.

Today it's 23C here, tomorrow it will be 29C and humid. No idea what it will be like in July. :naughty:

Yeah but Radiohead is completely sold out and I think that they will have more people there than Mika