Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

*has vision of vanessa waking up the whole room at 3 am and dragging everyone to the venue before they are awake enough to protest*... :fisch::naughty:

we all know she's determined...

But I will not be dragged outta bed,I will protest,violently

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't start that sort of talk...Can we all make a deal and not turn up too early? We just play against ourselves, and London was crazy and stupid enough:naughty:

Yes....Please...I want to get enough sleep:thumb_yello:. No queuing before say 10? 11? 12????:wink2:

Come on, we set the rules.:thumb_yello:

that's a great idea! let's set the rules!

*has vision of vanessa waking up the whole room at 3 am and dragging everyone to the venue before they are awake enough to protest*... :fisch::naughty:

I was thinking of doing that !:fisch::naughty:

The idea is good the problem is just... when we say ten.. then people arrive 9.30 if we say 11 then people arrive 10.30 :roftl::roftl:

sooo NO queueing before 11.30 ? huh? PLEASE!! be rational!! I'm gonna have really bad hungover...I mean migraine :mf_rosetinted: and if you all guys forced me to come before 8 am and wait there before 7pm I'm gonna turn real nasty and mean.... please.... think of your mental health :naughty::blink:

Don´t even think about it !!! you know what I´ve told ya :bleh:

she won't survive the night if she does it

hm, does that mean now that i can read the mind of curly haired people? :das::naughty:

Yes I know :sweatdrop:

:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Yes you do !:naughty:

I had such a weird dream about this gig last night:roftl: I mean, Madonna was the support act and it took a lot of time before he finally came on and he did one new song which was very short and it sounded awful. It didn't have much words in it too, I can only recall he repeated the word Touch:roftl:

Anyways, then he went of to have a break and an hour later he came back, but by then almost all people had left and I was standing there very confused. And he refused to sing his old songs (diva much?) and then he just ran off stage. So I and some other people who I know and who totally have no interest in Mika waited backstage and we had passes but they wouldn't let me in, but I said I had to because of my award project and then I realized I had forgotten everything and I was in panick and then I just went home:mf_rosetinted:

But don't worry, every dream I had about Mika gigs actually never came true:roftl:

sooo NO queueing before 11.30 ? huh? PLEASE!! be rational!! I'm gonna have really bad hungover...I mean migraine :mf_rosetinted: and if you all guys forced me to come before 8 am and wait there before 7pm I'm gonna turn real nasty and mean.... please.... think of your mental health :naughty::blink:

ok let's say that we won't queue before noon. then people will just wait casually at the opposite side of the road until the clock strikes 12 and then they'll start running to get a good place at the queue:naughty:

I had such a weird dream about this gig last night:roftl: I mean, Madonna was the support act and it took a lot of time before he finally came on and he did one new song which was very short and it sounded awful. It didn't have much words in it too, I can only recall he repeated the word Touch:roftl:

Anyways, then he went of to have a break and an hour later he came back, but by then almost all people had left and I was standing there very confused. And he refused to sing his old songs (diva much?) and then he just ran off stage. So I and some other people who I know and who totally have no interest in Mika waited backstage and we had passes but they wouldn't let me in, but I said I had to because of my award project and then I realized I had forgotten everything and I was in panick and then I just went home:mf_rosetinted:

But don't worry, every dream I had about Mika gigs actually never came true:roftl:

Isn't it a relief to wake up when you have messy dreams like this, and find out it was only a dream!:roftl:

As in... :fisch:'touch touch meee, touch touch mee' ? Looks like your subconscious tried to get in touch with you there :naughty::lmfao:

Isn't it a relief to wake up when you have messy dreams like this, and find out it was only a dream!:roftl:

Yes, somehow I always seem to have weird dreams before a Mika gig. The only times I dream about Mika anyways:naughty: The first one wasn't that bad, but in the dream I had before London, Mika tried to push me off a building:blink:

Yes, somehow I always seem to have weird dreams before a Mika gig. The only times I dream about Mika anyways:naughty: The first one wasn't that bad, but in the dream I had before London, Mika tried to push me off a building:blink:

What happened after he pushed you ?:lmfao:

Keep dreaming Ingie !:naughty:

I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T WAIT ANYMORE :punk::punk: I'm looking sooo forward to Amsterdam..

Well first I'm looking forward to the football european cup starting next saturday in my country :punk::punk::punk: but apart from this there's only Amsterdam in my mind :roftl:

I CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T WAIT ANYMORE :punk::punk: I'm looking sooo forward to Amsterdam..

Well first I'm looking forward to the football european cup starting next saturday in my country :punk::punk: but apart from this there's only Amsterdam in my mind :roftl:

*Falls off chair*:blink:

Did you check MySpace? He just posted an apology for the fact that he CANCELLED AMSTERDAM!:shocked:

since I'll bring my brand new fluffy infatable mattress

{and to avoid the laces cutting by Vanessa blocked on bed till 8 am}

ALL THE SCISSORS/KNIVES WHATEVER WILL BE ABDUCTED:mf_rosetinted:

Only one month and one week left!:punk::yay:

awwwww can't wait!! I'm planning to make new pattern at my head for the gig, but I need to find out how to make template by my own... :blink:.... and then explain to my hairdresser how to make Mika-ish clouds :wink2::wub2: