• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me tooo

I'm soo hyperactiveeeeee :punk:

What time are you going? :bleh:

We are going to be there around 4 or 5 in the afternoon:boxed:

I can't come earlier, I tried to convince my parents, but otherwise I would have been there at 6 or 7:shocked:

i thought we already had agreed to arriving at the venue not too early?! :sneaky2: guys please don't be crazy, it's enough to start queuing at about 10, it doesn't have to be 5 in the morning! BangHead.gif

i for myself can definitely say that i won't be there THAT early! even if that means only 2nd or 3rd row, which i don't really like, but my sleep is precious to me. i hate being so tired at a concert, cause a) i look tired = awful and b) i feel tired, so i can't enjoy the show as much as i would if i wasn't tired. so i'll sleep without an alarm clock, and when i wake up, i'll have breakfast and go to the venue. judging from the time when i normally wake up, this should be around 10.

i thought we already had agreed to arriving at the venue not too early?! :sneaky2: guys please don't be crazy, it's enough to start queuing at about 10, it doesn't have to be 5 in the morning! BangHead.gif

i for myself can definitely say that i won't be there THAT early! even if that means only 2nd or 3rd row, which i don't really like, but my sleep is precious to me. i hate being so tired at a concert, cause a) i look tired = awful and b) i feel tired, so i can't enjoy the show as much as i would if i wasn't tired. so i'll sleep without an alarm clock, and when i wake up, i'll have breakfast and go to the venue. judging from the time when i normally wake up, this should be around 10.

totally agree with you mellody! how are we going to enjoy the gig if we're tired from queueing since 5 am?

I agree !! Please don't start queueing too early.. there's no sense ! And I heard that the venue is so big that there can be loads in the first row so don't worry :wink2:

We are going to be there around 4 or 5 in the afternoon:boxed:

I can't come earlier, I tried to convince my parents, but otherwise I would have been there at 6 or 7:shocked:

Omg, that really sucks.. :boxed:

I'm trying to convince my mum to go early (around 12 or so)

But I'm really sure she wont go that early.. :thumbdown:

Oooh are you guys hardcore or what? The Tokio Hotel Fans slept outside of the venue:naughty:

Yeah, but you don't know my parents. I'm too young for that.

Omg, that really sucks.. :boxed:

I'm trying to convince my mum to go early (around 12 or so)

But I'm really sure she wont go that early.. :thumbdown:

Mine neither. First they wanted to go at 6 or 7:boxed: