Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

I'm not excited anymore and i was thinking of not coming anymore !:mf_rosetinted:

I think I understand it a little bit. I bought the tickets so long ago and when I got the tickets I was really hyper! But in the past period I had so much to do for school, that I hadn't enough time to listen a lot to the music (I can't concentrate when I listen music, I'm always singing with it) and join the forum. But now I have more time to listen to the music, and my enthousiasm is coming back. I'm curious about the concert. Hope you're enthousiasm will come back too :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I understand it a little bit. I bought the tickets so long ago and when I got the tickets I was really hyper! But in the past period I had so much to do for school, that I hadn't enough time to listen a lot to the music (I can't concentrate when I listen music, I'm always singing with it) and join the forum. But now I have more time to listen to the music, and my enthousiasm is coming back. I'm curious about the concert. Hope you're enthousiasm will come back too :thumb_yello:

I have it too.. I went to an alphabeat/ hot stewards gig on monday and it was seriously amazing but now I don't get that "feeling" anymore when I think of mika.. ( and I'm not liking it! ) :shocked:

I have it too.. I went to an alphabeat/ hot stewards gig on monday and it was seriously amazing but now I don't get that "feeling" anymore when I think of mika.. ( and I'm not liking it! ) :shocked:

I had that too, but it came back again (yay:bleh:)

Honey if you won't come I'll hire a secret agent to find you and bring you to me even if it means that he has to absorb you and put you in a bag :mf_rosetinted:

Ok honey I'll be coming only for you cause i want to meet you !

Don't worry, we'll make sure you don't:naughty:

:naughty: that's the important thing...our meet up!

I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you !Should I bring some tomatoes to throw at him ?:naughty:

Me too !

Who cares seeing Mika ?:mf_rosetinted: