Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

weather forecast for the concert day: 15-23 degrees, only few clouds but 30% risk of slight rain in the afternoon: http://de.beta.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/wettervorhersage_details/?id=NL0NH0013&d=13&prev=16days :bleh: will probably change 5x until then, but so far it looks ok. :biggrin2:

and btw: :woot_jump:

Or on the day itself:naughty:

That's true: I once checked a 'shower radar' on the internet. On the internet there were no clouds above my country, but ten minutes later it was coming down in bucketfuls (is this the right expression?). Nice, when you just decided to go by bike :badmood:

weather forecast for the concert day: 15-23 degrees, only few clouds but 30% risk of slight rain in the afternoon: http://de.beta.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/wettervorhersage_details/?id=NL0NH0013&d=13&prev=16days :bleh: will probably change 5x until then, but so far it looks ok. :biggrin2:

and btw: :woot_jump:

Thanks for that!:thumb_yello:

but it'll probably change a lot before then...maybe not.

But thats a fairly decent forecast so:yay:

its so soon everyone!!!:woot_jump:

15 - 23 degrees would be the PERFECT weather in my opinion...i hope and pray....!

yeah, so sooooon!

how many days exactly? (i am too lazy to count :bleh:)

yeah, not too warm not too cold, though I hope its sunny!

13 days!!!:shocked:

I only know because of my sig:naughty:

yeah, not too warm not too cold, though I hope its sunny!

13 days!!!:shocked:

I only know because of my sig:naughty:

aaah! not bad! :thumb_yello:

are you going to write postcards from Amsterdam? i mean, it's weird because it's a concert and not holidays, but on the other hand, it's a trip to another country!

aaah! not bad! :thumb_yello:

are you going to write postcards from Amsterdam? i mean, it's weird because it's a concert and not holidays, but on the other hand, it's a trip to another country!

I'm not sure about that actually...I might but it'd be a bit pointless since I'm only there 3 days, so by the time I'm home it might only arrive...:naughty:

It is like a holiday though...

I know I said it before, but that quote in your sig really makes me laugh:lmao:

I'm not sure about that actually...I might but it'd be a bit pointless since I'm only there 3 days, so by the time I'm home it might only arrive...:naughty:

It is like a holiday though...

I know I said it before, but that quote in your sig really makes me laugh:lmao:

i wanna write postcards...:wub2:

haha, my uncle is weird. he often feels "vibrations".

That's true: I once checked a 'shower radar' on the internet. On the internet there were no clouds above my country, but ten minutes later it was coming down in bucketfuls (is this the right expression?). Nice, when you just decided to go by bike :badmood:

Bucketfuls, I love that literal translation:roftl:

ayayay! :shocked: it's a shame you can't really make money with it...:thumbdown:

well I can't control it :bleh:

And it scares me.

once I predicted that one of my rats was going to have a tumor in her left armpit and a view days later there was a really small tumor.

I'm scared of it so I'm blocking it somehow. And our previous home was haunted :naughty: Doors would open by themselves you could hear people on the stairs and my mom saw a view things, I was always scared to go to sleep in that house and as soon as the lights went out I shut my eyes and wouldn't open them because I was afraid that I might see something, hearing stuff was bad enough :naughty:

well I can't control it :bleh:

And it scares me.

once I predicted that one of my rats was going to have a tumor in her left armpit and a view days later there was a really small tumor.

I'm scared of it so I'm blocking it somehow. And our previous home was haunted :naughty: Doors would open by themselves you could hear people on the stairs and my mom saw a view things, I was always scared to go to sleep in that house and as soon as the lights went out I shut my eyes and wouldn't open them because I was afraid that I might see something, hearing stuff was bad enough :naughty:

that's your strong imagination! scary when dreams seem to be so realistic and come true! :shocked: