Mika should do this.

CazGirl

I kinda like his music...thank you for "introducing" (?) him to me...so well, for the last minutes I've been watching most of his vids! :thumb_yello:

yaaaay!!!! "Lu:Na" is a really good rock song, I suggest you get searching on YouTube :biggrin2:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, I think that was the whole idea of the show, though, i dont think its' meant to be serious xD

can i also care to mention that Gackt has had people in animal costumes on stage too?

mmmh??? interesting.....Mika...?!:blink:...does GACKT ring any bells?!

sorry that name is just gas!! (sorry gackt):naughty:

this is Gackt being a complete goofball :roftl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B7PTFlAh4c

you start seeing the animals at 1:10...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6GNi360giw

oh also, I failed to mention that Gackt is also bilingual lol!

wo, I was wondering if it was the same person as the first video in your first post...he looks so different!:shocked:

and bilingual?!?! But honestly, he doesn't remind me of Mika...he's way too femine or something, and wears a lot of makeup...:naughty:

wo, I was wondering if it was the same person as the first video in your first post...he looks so different!:shocked:

and bilingual?!?! But honestly, he doesn't remind me of Mika...he's way too femine or something, and wears a lot of makeup...:naughty:

Gackt changes his image A LOT lol xD and no, they look nothing alike, but they're very similar as a person.

:roftl:

*imagines the tall, slim and slender mop-curly haired Mika walking in fast motion with a trail of dust picking up behind him...*

From Pennsylvania to California... yea, he could make it.

Or he could just tie a balloon to his wrist and float there.

From Pennsylvania to California... yea, he could make it.

Or he could just tie a balloon to his wrist and float there.

lol yeah with the other arm in a breaststroke motion and his legs kicking the air going "faster balloon, FASTER!" :roftl:

lol yeah with the other arm in a breaststroke motion and his legs kicking the air going "faster balloon, FASTER!" :roftl:

ROFLLLLLLLLLL.

He'd like... paint a little smiley face on it and call it 'Hector'

"HECTOR, LET'S GO!"

ROFLLLLLLLLLL.

He'd like... paint a little smiley face on it and call it 'Hector'

"HECTOR, LET'S GO!"

nah nah nah i got it!!!!!

he's on the ground...he's got a permanent marker and has drawn a demented smilie face on it. his grinning happily to himself for creating this new masterpiece and has written "hector" underneath.

he runs around his house trying to find some string and a pair of scissors. he measure the length, cuts the string, and ties it round the knot of the balloon.

he goes outside, jumping excitedly and giggling to himself (it could be the effect of breathing in all that helium beforehand) and ties the end of the string around his wrist.

the balloon sways in the air.

Mika: HECTOR, LET'S GO!

the balloon is stationary, but this does not affect Mika's mood.

Mika: up, up and AWAY!

the balloon is still stationary, the balloon grinning stupidly. Mika puts on an angry face

Mika: FLY OFF YOU ****ING IMBECILE!!!!!!

the balloon does not move.

Mika starts to jump and down in hope that he will start flying, and in a crazy manner ends up running round his garden at high speed, his long lanky legs whizzing round and climbing on things and jumping off them unsuccessfully.

Out of breath, Mika stops to take a breather.

He looks at Hector's swiggly face.

Mika: ...I thought you were my friend...:tears:

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, "FLY OFF YOU ****ING IMBECILE!"

Oh gosh, I'm gonna pee myself.

Then he'd like.. hold a pair of scissors to Hector's "throat", and be like "I didn't want it to come to this:sneaky2: "

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, "FLY OFF YOU ****ING IMBECILE!"

Oh gosh, I'm gonna pee myself.

Then he'd like.. hold a pair of scissors to Hector's "throat", and be like "I didn't want it to come to this:sneaky2: "

ROFL ROFL

and then little bits of rain come falling from the sky, on raindrop running down Hector's face looking like a teardrop

Mika: OMG! I'm so sorry! I never meant to make you cry!! I'll make it up to you, I promise!!

The rain becomes heavier and the "so-called permanent marker" starts to run down...

Mika: oh no! You're dying! No! My one and only friend! Please never leave me! I love you!

Mika hugs his balloon dearly as Mika also starts to cry. Wailing incredibly, Mika starts to sing:

Mika; I CAN BE YOUR HEEERRRROOO BAAAABEEEH!!! I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAAAIIIINN....

Mika squeezes his balloon so tightly that the balloon pops, leaving Mika baffled, bemused, shocked.

Mika: Ah, f**k...

-Mika's Mum opens the back door and calls-

Mika's Mum: Mica! It's time for your medication!

Mika: OK MUMMY!

-mica skips off back inside the house, shuts the door, and you can hear the exclamation:-

Mika: YAAAYY BANANA FLAVOUR!

Sorry,now I have disturbing visions of Mika Martin and Mikey, dancing around to this:roftl:

OG...

I can see them doing it too... :das:

And he looks good...

nah nah nah i got it!!!!!

he's on the ground...he's got a permanent marker and has drawn a demented smilie face on it. his grinning happily to himself for creating this new masterpiece and has written "hector" underneath.

he runs around his house trying to find some string and a pair of scissors. he measure the length, cuts the string, and ties it round the knot of the balloon.

he goes outside, jumping excitedly and giggling to himself (it could be the effect of breathing in all that helium beforehand) and ties the end of the string around his wrist.

the balloon sways in the air.

Mika: HECTOR, LET'S GO!

the balloon is stationary, but this does not affect Mika's mood.

Mika: up, up and AWAY!

the balloon is still stationary, the balloon grinning stupidly. Mika puts on an angry face

Mika: FLY OFF YOU ****ING IMBECILE!!!!!!

the balloon does not move.

Mika starts to jump and down in hope that he will start flying, and in a crazy manner ends up running round his garden at high speed, his long lanky legs whizzing round and climbing on things and jumping off them unsuccessfully.

Out of breath, Mika stops to take a breather.

He looks at Hector's swiggly face.

Mika: ...I thought you were my friend...:tears:

ROFL ROFL

and then little bits of rain come falling from the sky, on raindrop running down Hector's face looking like a teardrop

Mika: OMG! I'm so sorry! I never meant to make you cry!! I'll make it up to you, I promise!!

The rain becomes heavier and the "so-called permanent marker" starts to run down...

Mika: oh no! You're dying! No! My one and only friend! Please never leave me! I love you!

Mika hugs his balloon dearly as Mika also starts to cry. Wailing incredibly, Mika starts to sing:

Mika; I CAN BE YOUR HEEERRRROOO BAAAABEEEH!!! I CAN KISS AWAY THE PAAAIIIINN....

Mika squeezes his balloon so tightly that the balloon pops, leaving Mika baffled, bemused, shocked.

Mika: Ah, f**k...

-Mika's Mum opens the back door and calls-

Mika's Mum: Mica! It's time for your medication!

Mika: OK MUMMY!

-mica skips off back inside the house, shuts the door, and you can hear the exclamation:-

Mika: YAAAYY BANANA FLAVOUR!

:lmfao:

That's f**king funny!