Question

songeur82

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe that that is his sister!! I was one of the Big Girls onstage last week in Minneapolis and Yasmine and another lady, presumably Mom:wink2: were the ones who helped us with our costumes!! I had NO idea that that was them!! Thanks for the help!

Can't believe that that is his sister!! I was one of the Big Girls onstage last week in Minneapolis and Yasmine and another lady, presumably Mom:wink2: were the ones who helped us with our costumes!! I had NO idea that that was them!! Thanks for the help!

aaahhhhhhh! :woot_jump: i saw you go into the side doors to go get ready!! you were waiting for someone to come get you and we told one of the employees that the big girls were waiting and then that guy led you in :biggrin2: later on we helped nadja(?) find her way backstage as well.. i felt like such a helper :naughty:

sorry that was off subject

I don't know his mothers name, but he has three sisters: Zuleika Allegra (I do believe), Paloma and Yasmine(DaWack)

I'm thinking it was probably saw Yasmine

His mother's name is Mrs. Penniman :wink2:

But yes, it was probably Yasmine and his mom helping you with your

costumes... I think that's what other Lollipop Girls have said about

their experiences.

BTW, his mom's name is Joni or Johni or something like that -- I've seen

it spelled a number of different ways, not sure which is correct. :)

dcdeb

My partner and I got VIP tickets to the Somerset House gig last year and I was chatting to Mika's Mum... when we walked away, my partner was like, "do you normally talk to random people?!"... but then he saw who I can only assume is Mika's brother (a very tall, skinny chappy the spit of Mika) and worked it out! His Mum was lovely and you can see where he gets his manners from! They were both enjoying the popcorn too!!

aaahhhhhhh! :woot_jump: i saw you go into the side doors to go get ready!! you were waiting for someone to come get you and we told one of the employees that the big girls were waiting and then that guy led you in :biggrin2: later on we helped nadja(?) find her way backstage as well.. i felt like such a helper :naughty:

sorry that was off subject

Haha I certainly remember you girls saying good luck when we walked through the door! We were wondering how the heck Owen knew to come and get us! So thank you! :thumb_yello:

And yes, his mom and sister were SO incredibly nice!! I feel dumb not knowing that that was them! Oh well, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had!!