:D something about the dvd.. :D please read :D

JULS92

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where can i see them on the dvd? :D how do they look like? :D :D

I'm on a lot during GK and LT. I have dark curls, but you mighty recognize me easier because I'm holding my camera all the time :naughty:

Is that guy with the glasses (in the audience, singing very happily!) on here? He looked like a huge fan!!

do you nean the one whose braces mika pulled on? yes he is on here but does hardly ever post. his nick is johnny06

I'm on the DVD as well.

I'm not :sneaky2: wonder why...I mean you'd think all my nonsense talk of pineapples and gingerbread men which they felt the need stick a camera halfway up my nose to film would be excellent dvd material :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not :sneaky2: wonder why...I mean you'd think all my nonsense talk of pineapples and gingerbread men which they felt the need stick a camera halfway up my nose to film would be excellent dvd material :mf_rosetinted:

It would at least equal the "spray on the cheese" stuff. And they did put that on :mf_rosetinted:

"I'm on a lot during GK and LT. I have dark curls, but you mighty recognize me easier because I'm holding my camera all the time :naughty: "

thank youu :D i think i've seen you :punk:

haha I'm a celebrity :mf_rosetinted: