Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao

I know. It's so random. I tried to have this day as clear as possible. I even canceled my driving test and everything. But my mom told the lady I was coming but she didn't ask me first.:

So, yeah. I have those reports to look forward to when I get back. Thanks! I probably will end up having fun.::

:lol3: Well Jam is good... Knowing how to make jam can be a usual tool in life. :naughty: Imagine the possibilities...

You can have a jam fight :naughty: That would be sticky. I've always wanted to have a food fight :punk:

Ok I'm off to take a shower. Talk to you later maybe! Have fun with your jam festivities :naughty::huglove:

Is it just me or did the keyboard intro to Relax sound...erm...different. :mf_rosetinted:

And Mika doesn't sound bad, per se; but I do hear the nasally-ness you guys are hearing. I think it might be a balance thing, that one or more backing mics are too loud in comparison to Mika's mic.

That said, it's sooo nice to hear him playing live again. :blush-anim-cl:

Who wishes they were in Belgium?! Can I get a "what-what"?!! :roftl:

*ahem*....

WHAT WHATTTTT!

Too bad I can't watch the mediafire video quite yet. I want to know what you all are talking about! My dad has to unlock the site and he's not here...:thumbdown:

I really really hope he's not sick.:sad:

There's not much to watch:naughty:It's only audio:thumb_yello:

You make me very curious :roftl:

Do you think his nose is stuffed? to_pick_ones_nose.gif

*downloads file*

Stuffed with what?:lmfao:

Is it just me or did the keyboard intro to Relax sound...erm...different. :mf_rosetinted:

And Mika doesn't sound bad, per se; but I do hear the nasally-ness you guys are hearing. I think it might be a balance thing, that one or more backing mics are too loud in comparison to Mika's mic.

That said, it's sooo nice to hear him playing live again. :blush-anim-cl:

Who wishes they were in Belgium?! Can I get a "what-what"?!! :roftl:

What what! :punk::roftl:

Well Jam is good... Knowing how to make jam can be a usual tool in life. :naughty: Imagine the possibilities...

You can have a jam fight :naughty: That would be sticky. I've always wanted to have a food fight :punk:

Ok I'm off to take a shower. Talk to you later maybe! Have fun with your jam festivities :naughty::huglove:

Hahaha. Yeah, who knows? Maybe I'll invent a new type of jam...

Food fights are fun.:naughty:

Ok, see ya!!:bye:

I love listening to relax and big girl there- and i do generally agree with what's being said. I love the voice before big girl- is that new or have i just missed it before?

is there going to be a reports thread...?

I love reports and gigs =] How long it has been....:wub2:

Oh my goodness.

I really am not saying this with any bad intentions, I'm just giving my views on how it sounds, but it was a bit of a shock (and not in a good way) to hear this.

It's all wrong.:boxed:

Mika sounds very nasal and slightly "off" with his voice.

The keyboard sounds waaay too "piano-ish" and slow...

The backup singing sounds totally wrong. Is that Martin again? What happened to Saranayde?

:shocked::shocked: Honestly, I am in shock.

Many thanks for the upload though.:thumb_yello:

Oh my goodness.

I really am not saying this with any bad intentions, I'm just giving my views on how it sounds, but it was a bit of a shock (and not in a good way) to hear this.

It's all wrong.:boxed:

Mika sounds very nasal and slightly "off" with his voice.

The keyboard sounds waaay too "piano-ish" and slow...

The backup singing sounds totally wrong. Is that Martin again? What happened to Saranayde?

:shocked::shocked: Honestly, I am in shock.

Many thanks for the upload though.:thumb_yello:

You're right, Saranayde's not there :shocked: :shocked:

Oh no... Well maybe she is and we just don't hear her..

She better be there. :sad: